Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Top Poster : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2011, 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

"All Dressed In White"

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Bride210Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Bride10Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Images10

We all know that song don't we? "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...something something something" is there anymore lyrics? Anyway, guess what we want you all to do for us this week? We want you to:

MAKE US A BRIDE!

But not just any bride, we want a bride with some personality. We want a stereotypical bride, perhaps a bridezilla, a Vegas bride, a Victorian bride, a nervous unsure bride, a golddigging bride, any kind of bride except a boring one. It is easy to make a sim in a white dress, but we want you to depict one bride stereotype that you know of and it can be any of the ones I've listed and more.

This means you will need to be creative and use backgrounds, clutter, extras (keep it to a minimum and keep the focus on your sim), poses and animations to depict your choice of stereotype. Remember, when it comes to CC, just cause it doesn't look like its appropriate, if you colour it properly it just may be. Especially for this challenge. Also, a veil does not make your sim a bride Razz

As per usual, once you choose your bride and are ready to submit, make sure have:
- Created an Entirely NEW sim
- One CAS shot
- One Head shot (In game or CAS)
- 3 ACTION SHOTS (Yes, especially for this challenge and to help you guys portray your bride well)
- You can have a little narrative with your submission to give us all a backstory if you wish.

To give you guys some ideas on what to do, I have created a Vegas bride for you all Big smile
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Scree423
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Scree424
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Scree425
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Scree426
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Scree427

As I have posted this week's challenge rather early, you have until Sunday, 8th of May at 2355 hrs PST (here) to submit your entry!

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or Eva via this thread or PM. We will respond ASAP.

For questions regarding this weeks challenge, please post them in this thread and they will be answered ASAP.

If all goes well this week, eliminations begin this round!

Good luck everyone and congratulations on your sim's engagement Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:19 am

Never mind my question before! Razz Anyways, here's my assignment! happy *NEW*
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-66
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-65
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-60
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-63
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-62
Story: Lucrida is Bridgeport's most cruel and terrifying vampire; Human sims fear her, and vampires want to be her. She have never thought that such a cruel vampire like her will be able to fall in love. Now, she and her fiance are preparing for a vampire wedding on top of a skyscraper, overlooking the beautiful city of Bridgeport at night, waiting for the human meals-err, I mean "guests" to come. Big smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 3:32 am

Wow Caradella your vampie bride is absolutly awesomes, the piccies are simply stunning. Broomie is lovin the piccies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:38 am

Awww.. Thank you so much Broomie... Love001
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:40 am

Your very welcome Caradella, I always love lookin at your creations as they are sooooo awesomes.. eatdrink *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 4:57 am

Awww... Thank you so so much! You're so sweet! ❤ hiho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:07 am

wow caradella absolutely fantastic pics and your vampire is so beautiful too Love067
Back to top Go down
jaddie98

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:47 am

Wow, caradella! Smile This is kind of off topic, but when does this comp end? I'm moving on May 31st, so if I'm lucky enough to not get eliminated, I may have to drop out. I still want to go as far as I can, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 10:49 am

Thank you so much angie and Jaddie! cancan Updating my VGA card was totally the right thing to do! Goodbye glitchy and ugly-ass graphics! hand dance Now I can do much more improved pictures!
Back to top Go down
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 11:33 am

Wow!! What a great entry, caradella! I hope I can do something that awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 11:44 am

Jaddie, I don't know exactly when we are finished with the competition. I still hope you can do all the assignments, for you !

Oh the first entry !! Yayy !! hiho I'm gonna set up the pics only thread in a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:04 pm

Oh, Jojo, I'm sure you can do something more awesome! happydance I can't wait to see all the other piccies!
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:25 pm

eatdrink *NEW* Broomie is in full blown lurker mode. Bring forth the awesomes piccies hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:32 pm

^ hehehe!

Yay Caradella has kicked off the submission party!!! How is everyone going with this weeks assignment? Good I hope!!

Jaddie we have another 3 challenges to go, not including this weeks. So technically there is another 3-4 weeks left. Of course there are circumstances that can bring this forward but hopefully, a few more weeks to go.
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:54 pm

Good, hopefully I can go to the end, until I'm eliminated. Smile
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 3:50 am

Carderella Wow.. Idk how I'm going to top that! She looks stunning!

Broomie I'm happy you'll still be lurking. Your pics will be missed.

(Wow I missed a lot lol)

Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:56 am

So I initially wanted to go with kind of a DIY, homegirl bride who was crafty and did her own thing, but that didn't exactly work out... I really like these shots I took though, so I'm keeping this girl as my "Nervous Bride", who is finally able to seize the day thanks to her loving mother and sister:

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 BrideHeadshot
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 BrideCAS

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 BrideAction5
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 BrideAction3
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 BrideAction2
Back to top Go down
smac1975

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 6:25 am

Cute stuff JK!

Just let me add a sidenote... according to my country's tradition only "virgins" dress in white when they get married... hahahaha

Are all these simmie girls pure "virgins"? hahaha I don't think so ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 7:18 am

great pics as usual JK, I have an idea but not sure if it will work ..... Love067

sergio my simmies are............ Big smile Big smile

well mostly, lol
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 8:04 am

AWESOME PICCIES JK!! cheers
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 8:05 am

I love your entry JK she is stunning and you have captured the nervous bride emotion perfectly. eatdrink *NEW* eatdrink *NEW*
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 1:00 pm

Aww, JK, such an adorable entry! Nice job Smile
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 1:57 pm

Cute piccies of the bride on her big day
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 4:42 pm

Thanks JK, pics only thread updated Smile

I think I can safely say, there will be no eliminations this round, with Broomie having to drop out and (Smac) Sergio not being on Cstyles for a period of time.
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2011, 5:26 pm

Awww well at least the remaining entrants can relax for this round then since no one will be eliminated this time
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 4:09 am

Beautiful, JK! Smile I told you that we're moving, right? Well, I forgot that all of our stuff would be shipped today, but our computer will be shipped by air, later. I can only access the inernet through the iPad right now. The computer is unusable right now, although it'll be back up in a day or two. I just thought I should let you guys know. Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 5:36 am

Im sure that you will get there with this assignment Jaddie, I cant wait to see your entry for it. Good luck and I hope you get yourself settled soon and get your computer back. Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 6:06 am

I acutally have it back now. Smile Took wayyy shorter than I thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 6:08 am

Yay way to Jaddie Woot Woot, wow that was quick. happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 6:10 am

Yeah, it was. Sometime it pays to have a Mac. No cables to fuss with. Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda
Desserter
Desserter

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 6:23 am

It sure does Jaddie Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 10:19 am

cas shot
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-287
head shot (in game)
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-285-1
getting ready to saw vows
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-284-1
kissing the bride
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-283-2
enjoying the honeymoon
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-286

let me introduce to you Mr and Mrs Lethario, aka Don and Analisse Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 10:27 am

Thanks Ang ;) Pics only thread updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2011, 6:41 am

Marvelous pics Angie! cancan
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 7:22 am

Hey everybody, just checking in. Is everyone going okay with the assignment?

Jaddie I hope you get your MAC up and running soon Big smile

Jojo, where is you my dear?? Is everything okay?

Sorry for my absence around here, I haven't been very well lately. Hope this message finds others well though! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 8:07 am

Caradella wrote:
Marvelous pics Angie! cancan

thankies caradella Love067 Love067

Ness I hope you feel better soon ❤
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 8:52 am

I'm still working on it. Smile I have the sim finished, I only need to take pictures.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2011, 12:45 pm

looking forward to the piccies jaddie Love067
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 1:56 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry for taking so long, but my entry is here! It's finals week now, so I won't be around too much this next week, but after that my life will be a lot less busy all summer. Yay!

Now, introducing Annabelle Adams, otherwise known as The "My wedding day WILL be PERFECT... or else!" Bride.

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-133

Morning of the wedding (5 AM, when Annabelle is fully dressed and ready for the big day):

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-12-9

Annabelle: "AAHHHHHHHH, I see a zit!! A ZIT! NOOOOOOOOO!"

Before the reception begins:

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-6-17

Annabelle: "Do you mean to tell me there are NO pink or white flowers in this entire place? What kind of caterer are you, anyway?! You find me some flowers that match my dress, NOW!!"

Bridal party: *giggles*

After the reception is over:

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-11-12

Annabelle: *sniffles* It was all a d-d-disaster. N-n-no one even told me my dress was p-p-pretty.

Husband: *pats Annabelle's back awkwardly and waits for her to stop crying*

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-10-11

Hope everyone likes it! Annabelle was a great model, I had so much fun taking pictures of her expressions. These ones don't count towards her overall score, but I can't resist posting them to show you guys:

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-5-18

And my personal favorite:

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-9-14

Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 4:39 pm

Thanks Jojo, I'll update the pics only thread in a bit ! ;)
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 12:12 am

WOW great pics Jojo! excited
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:12 am

yep i agree...............fab pics hiho
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 9:38 am

Is it too late to ask for an extension? I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to get this in on time. We had the packing this week, and today and yesterday I had Parent's Day dinner/lunch. I just finished my homework(10:00PM), and I have to wake up at 6:20 to go to school tomorrow. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get it in, but I don't think it's going to be possible. I would hate to drop out. Sad...
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 12:55 pm

It's OK Jaddie, do you need an extra day ?? Or what ?
Please let me know, I'm sure we can work it out Smile
Back to top Go down
jojo777
jojo777

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:49 pm

Thanks guys, that's really sweet of you Smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:53 pm

I think just a few hours will be enough. Thank you so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 6:42 am

Okido Jaddie no problem, take your time ;)
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:16 am

I have it done now, just need to upload the pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:38 am

That's great Jaddie !! Big smile
Back to top Go down
jaddie98
jaddie98

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 7:49 am

CAS:
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-394
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-395
Story:
Halley was never one for big events. So when the time came for her wedding, no one was invited. Literally. Her fiancée's parents and hers had both passed away before the wedding. The only person there besides her and her fiancée was the photographer. That was all she allowed, no one else. Her wedding was self-planned. She made the dress herself, along with her make-up and hair.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-393
During the morning, the photographer had wanted a picture of them walking down the aisle. THe wedding was still hours away, but the photographer was convinced that morning was the only time. So Halley and her fiancée walked down the aisle, stiff and unnatural.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-399
When it came time for the exchanging of the rings, a tear rolled down her cheek(you can't see it, but it's there. Smile ). She was happy. She had what she wanted, and wanted what she had.
Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 Screenshot-400
One last picture of her was taken before they left on the honeymoon. It was perfect.

Last edited by jaddie98 on May 11th 2011, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"   Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignment 6: "All Dressed In White"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: From A to ... Beauty Contest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com