Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Simselves needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Simselves needed - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 11:14 am

First topic message reminder :

So most of you will know I have been running a simple story in creative stories about housemates, well it was brought up that it would be fun to have a house for simselves to all get together to see what happens

If you are interested please send me a link either here or in a pm to your simself, the catch is, I want you to choose a name that begins with the first letter of your real name as the list below will show, I am up for it are you ?? Once we have 6 or 8 we can begin.

If you cant do your own simself and still want to be included then send me 1 or 2 pics of you in a pm and I will do one for you Big smile

Simself Housemates entering the House of Cstyles are

Abbie (Angie)
Veronica (Nessa)
Jackie (Juliana)
Emma Leigh (Evie)
Esther (Eva)
Bob (Brian)
Sadie (Stevie)
Luna (Lucy)
Celia (Cece)

Last edited by angie247 on June 2nd 2011, 8:54 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 6:33 am

LOL Big smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 6:39 am

i will post a like so you can download him soon. you can call him Bob the Builder. lol Smile Smile XXX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 6:54 am

gotcha Brian, oooh all these ladies and only one man Shocked Love067
Back to top Go down
ilovetaylorlatner

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:44 am

Would you be able to download her from mediafire? ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

yes Lucy thats no problem, either pop the link here or send it to me in a pm, dont forget to say what you want to be called so I can put you on the list Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:17 pm

Eeee...Evie's simself is so adorable!!!! Big smile

@Cece, you can revamp Jimi if you wish. I kept meaning to do it myself but I keep forgetting Big smile

@Angie & Eva, I love Eva's simself, and not just cause I made her Razz She's got a very etheral kind of beauty to her.

Also, I find it quite odd that 3 of these simselves were made by me. Just seems weird laughing
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:28 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Naughty lil Evie!! laughing Amazing how much your simself totally looks like you!! Eerie almost it's so close and you are skinny so what is the talk of making yourself a tad to skinny? happy2 *NEW*

Really!? I kind of see it in the nose and mouth, but i wasn't too sure. I'm glad she does resemble me though. I needed a new realistic simself. Razz And yes, I am skinny if you're comparing me to an elephant lol!

miss_lochness wrote:
Eeee...Evie's simself is so adorable!!!! Big smile

thanks Ness! I'm glad you think she's cute. Razz Razz

ilovetaylorlatner wrote:
Am I the only one who can't get over the cuteness of Evie's simself? ^-^

:D :D you're too sweet, but I agree, I think my simself is adorable Razz (oh gosh, I'm getting a tad conceited)

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 7:05 pm

No, not conceited...just truthful! She is adorable and she does resemble you almost to a 't'.

Ok...Evie...I've got to revamp Jimi and I'm going to need some new dimples!! I have deep dimples and they are more centered in my cheeks...so...hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint hint... lauging 2
Back to top Go down
ilovetaylorlatner

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 1:47 pm

Righty-oh, here's mine ^-^
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9z2pmben9ab8k5
Call me Lucy or something :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 5:38 pm

just downloaded you, I think the name Luna as your real name is Lucy Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 5:41 pm

Cece we needs your boys please we only have one male member willing to sacrifice himself.........I mean willing to take part.......lol Love067
Back to top Go down
ilovetaylorlatner
ilovetaylorlatner

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 3:12 am

Luna's fine happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 3:36 pm

just waiting on Cece now then we can get started, the house is all ready too hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Featured Artist : Simselves needed - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 4:00 pm

Woooooooowww, The amazing men of Cece will be part of this Love067 Love067 Love067 Love067 drools
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:23 pm

i think someone needs to make some male simies quick. don't let my simself go in to that house on his own please. they will kill him. LOL someone help Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Simselves needed - Page 2 Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:27 pm

angie247 wrote:
Cece we needs your boys please we only have one male member willing to sacrifice himself.........I mean willing to take part.......lol Love067

Sacrifice...?!!! Shocked I'll get right on it Chief...will send him to you today as well as my sim self. I couldn't use Jimi because when I downloaded her she didn't look anything like me... Sad... So I'm sending the best 'me' I could make using mostly just primary features. Love067

I will upload several piccies of some of my male sims and you can tell me which one(s) you want.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:28 pm

julianafraga29 wrote:
Woooooooowww, The amazing men of Cece will be part of this Love067 Love067 Love067 Love067 drools

My sweet little Julz...drooling over menz she hasn't even seen! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:31 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
angie247 wrote:

Sacrifice...?!!! Shocked I'll get right on it Chief...will send him to you today as well as my sim self. I couldn't use Jimi because when I downloaded her she didn't look anything like me... Sad... So I'm sending the best 'me' I could make using mostly just primary features. Love067

I will upload several piccies of some of my male sims and you can tell me which one(s) you want.

Angie needs all of your males. my simself needs backup. lol Smile XX
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 8:39 pm

Brian you sim self should be thrilled over having a house full of hormones!! I will at least send you a partner in crime!! laughing
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member
julianafraga29

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 9:43 pm

Even without seeing, I know they are wonderful lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 1:03 am

*hugz to my little Julz* You are so sweet!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 4:55 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Brian you sim self should be thrilled over having a house full of hormones!! I will at least send you a partner in crime!! laughing

cece have you ever been in a house full of men and being the only woman???? well it's worse the other way round. lol Smile XX
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 9:27 pm

Not a house FULL...but I have been the only girl in the group before and I LOVED it!! My bestfriend in high school was a guy, Jeff...and I hung out with him and his buddies most of the time!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 5:25 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Not a house FULL...but I have been the only girl in the group before and I LOVED it!! My bestfriend in high school was a guy, Jeff...and I hung out with him and his buddies most of the time!!

so was you a bit of a tomboy when you where younger ???? sounds just like Angie was. lol Smile X
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 1:06 am

I guess so...I was more a tomboy in my younger preteen years, but as the teens hit I was slowly coming away from it although I do think there is still a lot of tomboy in me! I passed this along to my daughter!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 6:39 am

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screenshot-1101

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screenshot-1086

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screenshot-1083

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screenshot-1070

Ok...best I could do of a sim self. Here are the cheater parts.

I'm not as nice and brown as this sim, but I'm so light that my sim self looked weird so I darkened her a bit.

I took some off the bewbs...they just looked huge and weird so I took them down just a tiny bit.

Of course my waist is NOT that small...but to widen it made the rest of the sim look weird.

And the main thing...I had to make her a young adult and I'm an adult. For some reason my skin on my sim won't age right so until I figure out what I'm doing wrong I had to settle for YA. But really...it is very accurate as a young adult!!!

Here are the true parts:

My hair color and length is pretty accurate although I don't wear that style...Usually I sport a ponytail.

Eye color is pretty accurate.

Nose is correct...I have a pug nose..and wider than I appreciate...got it from my g'mother.

Lips and mouth are pretty accurate...top lip may not be as full, but in cas it didn't look as full as it looks in game.

Face shape is def accurate...I've got a little round face.

I do have a ba'donkey...which I gave my sim self...I'm proud of my ba'donkey!

And lastly...No dimples...which I have...deep dimples in the center of my cheeks.

There ya go!

Ang...I dressed her in every style pretty much the way I dress so you will know what to put her in if she doesn't transfer over with everything.

Getting the guys together...had to decide which one to put up for download this month...but I've got that sorted.

I will send the download links to you via pm.

Skin: Evie
Hair: Newsea
Eyes: Fantasy eyes @ modthesime by escand

*really wish I could have added my dimples...but oh well. happydance

Oh her name is : Celia Summer

And I DO wear my rings like that!! Was tickled to find those...but I don't remember where I got them. When I find out I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 8:53 am

stunning stunning, did i say stunning..............got ya listed love the sim twinzie, cor i am definately the dowdy one in the house lol Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 7:58 pm

ok so the housemates will be moving into the cstyles house this weekend, now as you all know brian is the only male simself to go in so he automatically goes with the first lot along with 3 other male simmies, that leaves 8 girls sooooooooo i thought the fairest way was to send each of you a number in a pm, the numbers will be listed here for Brian to pick 4 of them from this thread, i can promise you i will not cheat and get him to pick mine, cece will have a list of who got what number beforehand as back up to this. numbers will be sent out tomorrow

this is going to be fun hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 10:06 pm

Thankies twinzie!!! I'm glad I finally got her done!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 4:27 am

ok Brian honey please choose 4 numbers fom 1 to 8

then we can get started hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 4:42 am

What man wouldn't want to have that option... cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 4:44 am

well its a good job its simmies twinzie or i might have something to say about it

hiho hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 5:42 pm

hiya everyone. so here go's. the power is in my hands. i have now idie who got what number. so i will start with the first and last numbers. 1,8 and the remainder 6 i wrote on bits of paper and folded up and threw on the floor infrount of my dog. and the first two my dog sniffed at was 7 and then 3. so the numbers for the sims to go into the house will be. 1,3,7,8 Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 10:00 pm

Lol!!! What a way to pick them!!! Too funny!! :rofl:*new*
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 10:04 pm

Yyyyyyyaaaayyyyy!!!! Miss L is entering the house!! Booyah!!!

Sorry things like this never happen to me Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 10:07 pm

lauging 2 Nessa you so crazy!!!! Move over hun...Cece is in the house!!!!:3014:
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 10:40 pm

cute wave I'm comin' too!...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2011, 11:01 pm

Yayz!!! Evie is in the house too!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 7:46 am

and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee woot woot hiho hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Simselves needed - Page 2 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 5:59 pm

Good luck in the house you guys !! hiho hand dance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 7:41 pm

Ang, Lazarus would like to become a guest in the house if that's okay. I need to find out where I got his hair and his goatee' and then he will be ready. Let me know here if this is cool... happydance

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screen32

Simselves needed - Page 2 Screen33
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 8:21 pm

excited drools excited

yep yep yep........................this is definately cool cheers

at everyone who didnt get in on the first intake you WILL all be getting put in the house as and when someone pairs up and moves out so dont think you wont be going in

hiho Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 8:33 pm

Cool...as soon as I can find the hair and beard I will send a link to you! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 8:33 pm

weldone on the ones that got picked to go into the house. for the ones that did not . not to worry your time will come. Smile Smile can't wait to see what truble my simself will get up to or in. lol Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 5:16 am

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am having a problem with the house I am using, I have been in game 2 times and redeorated this house 3 times and 3 times its crashed and I lost everything I have done, so I am switching houses, will be putting all simmies into the NEW house today and will have pics up tomorrow. Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 6:30 am

I still can't locate the hair or goatee... I haven't given up. I may have to post this in 'where can I find'...
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 8:44 pm

cece love, the hair is by shymoo. :D

http://www.shymoo.com/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2011, 11:20 pm

Evie wrote:
cece love, the hair is by shymoo. :D

http://www.shymoo.com/

Me loves you Evie to bits!!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 4:26 am

OK I havent forgot I just had major game problems, it kept crashing so I took out all downloaded houses and still it kept crashing so bit by bit I checked all cc got rid of all non used stuff, all non important stuff, and then my launcher wouldnt work it said there was an error to read the log, none of my games were registered and I just couldnt get into game at all, soooooooooooooo, I spent yesterday un-installing and re-installing my games needless to say I lost all sims, as none of the files I had would let me in, as you can imagine I wasnt happy, lucky enough I managed to save some pics on mediafire before the disaster happened,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I was mad,lol,

IF you still want to be part of this then can you ALL resend your simselves please apart from Julz and Stevie as I have those on mediafire still.

Thankyou guys xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simselves needed   Simselves needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simselves needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com