Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Topposter
Featured Artist : Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Vide
PostSubject: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 4:05 pm

Warning: This tutorial contains lots of freakin' pictures mayne!

Also, though this tutorial may seem "long" making the process of creating poses seem "long" it is really not that long. I have merely simplified orangemittens pose tutorial at MTS with a few more pictures, and simplified instructions for those of us who really need detailed tutorials. I have also added another step at the very end of this tutorial. This step is what prevented me from creating custom poses for so long because it was left out of orangemittens tutorial.

Also keep in mind that custom poses are actually very much easier than creating CC. Any person can do it really.

Let's start off with what you'll need:

Blender 2.57 | Pose Player | S3PE | AnimToolV05 | Blender SMD Tools 0.15.10 | Custom Pose Files

Before beginning the following tutorial. Please install the "Blender SMD Tools0.15.10" that you downloaded by following the mini tutorial below:

Quote :

1. Start Blender and go to File->User Preferences(or press CTRL+ALT+U).
2. Click the "Add-Ons" button at the top of the User Preferences window.
3. Click the "Import/Export" button on the left, then click the "Install Add-On" button at the bottom.
4. Navigate to where you extracted the file and select the "io_smd_tools.py" and click "Install Add-On". TS3 Tools is added to the the list.
6. Click the check box to the right of the "Import-Export: SMD/DMX Tools"
7. Close the User Preferences window, and hit CTRL+U to save as default(if you want TS3 Tools to be there next time you start Blender).

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Tutorial Part 1

Lets start by opening S3PE and opening your Custom Pose Files Folder. In your Custom Pose Files Folder you will see a file named: 'a_xevt_701_clip'. Drag and drop this file into S3PE. If you get a prompt that looks something like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 110

...just click okay and then another prompt will pop up that will look like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 210

...click "NO".

Now right click on the clip file in S3PE and click "Export and rename..." as seen in the picture below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 310

A new prompt window will come up, now this is where you actually name your pose. This name is what people will type in to use your pose in game. Please make sure the pose name is unique but short, no one likes to type in a long pose name Razz. Also, be sure to start your pose name off with a_...
See example below:

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 410

Now click "Save". A new window will pop up, this is where you choose to save your new clip file. I suggest making a new folder where you store this poses files, I usually name my new folders after the code, for example:

I just made a new pose named: a_evie_21
I named my folder: a_evie_21 and saved it on my desktop.

View example below:

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 510

Now click "OK".

You may now close S3PE. (If a prompt pops up, click "no")

Now, open up your "Custom Pose Files" Folder. For this tutorial we will be making a female pose. So you will need to click the "af" file copy this file either by pressing ctrl+C or right click and copy, now paste this file into your new pose folder. Go back to your "Custom Pose Files" Folder and open the "Adult Female Rig Text" folder and copy that file and then paste it into your new pose folder. Your pose folder should now look something like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 610

...Now open up your AnimTool and click the "Clip - > SMD" button as seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 710

...A new window will now pop up, here is where you will need to locate your new pose folder and find your CLIP.animation file as seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 810

...click "Open". A new pop up will pop up that looks like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 910

...click on "OK" and navigate to your new pose folder again and select the "adult_rigfile" Text Document and click "Open", example seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1010

...Your AnimTool Program should now look like this:

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1110

...It is now safe to close the AnimTool Program. If it does not say "No Errors" in your AnimTool as it does in the pic above, please delete your new pose folder and start over from the beginning of this tutorial.

Now open Blender.

Click File and Open once your in blender, example image below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1210

Now locate your "af" file that you pasted into your new pose folder,click it, and click open blender file in the top right corner, see example below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1310

...next go to file in the top left corner again, hover over "import" and click "Source Engine (.smd, .vta, .dmx, .qc)" as seen in the example below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1410

...now locate your CLIP.smd file, it should be the only file that shows up at this point, if not then navigate to your pose folder again to find it. Click "Import SMD/VTA, DMX, QC" located in the top right corner. See example pic below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1510

...now hover your mouse over the 3d body you see in the screen. Press 1 on your keyboard and then press shift and 2. Your model should now look like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1610

...next look to the left of your screen, find the little icon that looks like a person with their arms and legs out with the word "Pose" next to it, click that, the orange dots on your model should now be black... now click the little plus sign next to the little person and word "pose". See example below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1710

here is where you will work on your pose...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Tutorial Part 2

Blender Hotkeys:
A - Select entire model (pressing a again will deselect the entire model)
B - Select a section of the model (draw a square over the joint you want to move)
R - will rotate whatever joint you have selected (pressing R again will rotate a different way)
G - grab and move selected joints/joint
Ctrl + Z - Undo

In the picture below you will see a section in blender where you can choose what specific angle of the model you want to look at. This section is important for creating poses.

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1810

Now after you have created you pose press a on your keyboard until all of the dots highlight blue (if they do not highlight press a again)

Once they are highlighted press I on your keyboard and select "LocRot as seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1910

Next select File in the top left corner, hover over Export, and select "Source Engine (.smd, .vta, .dmx, .qc)" and click as seen below:

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2010

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2110

...now click "Export SMD/VTA" in the top right corner as seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2310

A warning will pop up as seen in the image below, just ignore it.

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2410

It is now safe to close blender...

Now open your new pose folder. A new folder should now be inside named "anims". Select the file with the extension ".smd", right click, and select rename. Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. The name of this file should now be copied to your clipboard.

Now open the "anims" folder and select the file inside. Click rename and paste what you have copied. Now replace the .smd file inside your pose folder with the newly renamed .smd file inside your anims folder.

(I usually just drag and drop and click "move and replace")

Next open your AnimTool and select "SMD - > Clip" as seen below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2610

Navigate to your new pose folder and select the .smd file and click open. Your AnimTool should now look like this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 1111

It is now safe to close your AnimTool.

Next open S3PE and your new pose folder.

Drag and drop the file with the extension "CLIP.animation" from your pose folder into S3PE. When the following prompt pops up click "OK"

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 111

Now click on the CLIP file in S3PE and select Resource from the navigation bar and hover over "Export", then click "to package". Example below...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies 2710

Now name your package and save it somewhere you can find it.

It is now safe to close any programs you may have open. Drag and drop your new package into your mods/packages folder. Run your game, and try your pose in game!

Be sure to make sure you have followed this tutorial perfectly before reporting problems. :D

Tips:

a lot of tips can be found on orangemittens tutorial over at MTS. Link is at the beginning of this tutorial.

Don't ignore the hands! there is nothing worse than creating a great pose with stiff hands.

If you would like to make your poses combined as a set, follow the tutorial for every pose you make and drag and drop all CLIP.animation files into S3PE, select them all and export to a single package.

I hope you guys like this!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 8:14 pm

Thanks Evie, the tutorial looks awesome !! hiho
I think I definitely will have a go myself now ! Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2011, 11:23 pm

Ok...I feel lower than a dummy now...although very in depth and so precise...I still feel very upit after reading it. I may just have to seriously focus, tv off and no outside interference and see what I can do.

Thanks for this though...who knows...I may surprise myself...maybeeeeee.... laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 7:47 am

Wow! I did the tutorial without any problems! Shocked

Thank you very much Evie! hiho
Back to top Go down
SweetBaby
VIP Member
SweetBaby

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 2:56 pm

Thanks for this Evie Love067

I will probably give it a go sometime.
Back to top Go down
JaLiBo
JaLiBo

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 12:47 pm

YOU'RE AMAZING! hiho This is SO what I needed.... I've been ripping my hair out..witsend Literally.

thump
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 6:25 am

Oh noes!!! Don't pull any more of your hair out!!!! Shocked cute wave
Back to top Go down
JaLiBo
JaLiBo

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 1:52 am

Not possible when following this Tut. I've yet to try this tut out.. But Im sure it'll help LOADDDS. cheers
Back to top Go down
Myka
Myka

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 7:05 pm

Thank you for this tutorial! I finally decided to try poses and this is perfect. I follow up everything to letter except I can never successfully save my poses from blender. I get around ten errors and I saw the errors calling out the io_smd_tools.py file. So I uninstalled blender and reinstalled and when I added the file again I noticed nothing called TS3 Tools shows up. I'm running Blender 2.58.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 3:30 am

I think once I get Elite up and running properly...which I'm glad to say I've learned more about the actual functions now...and we get the magazine started...I will try to make some poses also.

I come back to this thread several times weekly and just study it so it won't be as new to me when I do try it. I have to admit...it is very precise!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 11:00 am

I followed this tutorial PERFECTLY, yet when I try my pose in game, they did not work! My sim just stand there with their hands poking out! My first pose succeeded, but for the next poses, it did not.. Please help! :'(
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:23 pm

Don't scare me like that! I want to try this! Lol!! laughing I hope you get it figured out hun..keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 3:36 am

Oh, I'm sure I'll find a solution somewhere! Don't worry about me! ❤
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 11:03 am

Yay! I figured it out! Turns out it's something minor lol! Silly me! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 9:28 pm

Yes!! So when do we get to see these amazing poses you are going to create?! hiho
Back to top Go down
Caradella
Caradella

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 5:44 am

Oh, I'll post pics soon! Just have to fix the leg part.. My poses have jello legs! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 7:27 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 10:10 pm

its hard to move the limbs without distortion Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 10:45 am

Doesn't work for me. After I import the .smd file, I get this...

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Blend_10
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 8:53 pm

Wow...scary! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2011, 2:00 pm

I get a problem, When I go to file>import, I don't get source engine. How do I fix that?
Back to top Go down
nuttychick123
nuttychick123

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:35 pm

The same thing that happens to Sleepy-Genius happens to me as well:
http://screencast.com/t/D4BF8uju

Can you help? cherry please
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:06 pm

Evie's computer is down right now so she may not get this post for a couple of days. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:30 pm

Sad... aww.

I use Milkshape now. Until I get that part fixed when using Blender, I won't be using it. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 4:51 pm

i should start using Milkshape
Back to top Go down
VSIMS
VSIMS

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 8:08 pm

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Bandicam2011-09-0418-09-59-853-1

:'( I also got this glitched thing.
Back to top Go down
deviouslyvivid
deviouslyvivid

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:35 am

Hey guys, I was getting the glitch also but I fixed it. Make sure that you have Blender version 2.57 and the smd file version 0.15.10. The only thing I can figure is the rig files are for these versions only. You'll have to go to the archives to download the files.

Hope this helps like it did for met
Back to top Go down
Acornicus
Acornicus

Virgo
Comments : They asked me for a comment, so I put one.

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 11:58 pm

Hello. Smile Thanks a lot for the tutorial, but whenever I check the Anims folder that's created, it's always empty, and I have to keep re-creating my pose. Any help would be nice, I've been spending half of my day trying to create a pose.
Back to top Go down
Acornicus
Acornicus

Virgo
Comments : They asked me for a comment, so I put one.

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 4:07 pm

Okay, I've got it. When I try to export, I always get this error message. Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies Error-1
Is that why it's not working?
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:23 pm

deviouslyvivid wrote:
Hey guys, I was getting the glitch also but I fixed it. Make sure that you have Blender version 2.57 and the smd file version 0.15.10. The only thing I can figure is the rig files are for these versions only. You'll have to go to the archives to download the files.

I was wondering if this was the problem since I'm having the same issue
Though I think I will be switching to Milkshape too, most people I talk to about pose creating seem to be using it instead of Blender anyways
Back to top Go down
SimEve
SimEve

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 4:26 pm

Thanks for this Smile
I wish I had found this before the MTS tutorial. :doh:*new*

The link to Blender SMD Tools 0.15.10 leads me to a download for Blender SMD Tools 1.1.5.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 11:53 pm

Can I ask if you would mind posting the link for blender? I think that might be my problem also. Thankies!! ;)
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 2:17 am

I meant milkshape and which blender tool would I exchange it for since it list 2 different kinds. Or do I use neither and just use milkshape only?
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 9:15 am

deviouslyvivid wrote:

I was getting the borked body so I tried this but then I get a runtime error. Sad... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:19 pm

I still can't get mine to work. At first, it wouldn't show up in-game, and then I found out that you have to follow another tutorial to get it to show up in the pose player. But after I got it to show up in the pose player, when I clicked my pose, nothing happened...my sim just froze in a regular standing position. Also, I retraced my steps a little and realised that when I convert the .smd back to a .animation, a .bak file shows up. Is this supposed to happen?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 8:17 pm

Re-read the tut, If I'm not mistaken I think Evie mentions this or maybe I saw it on another tut. I'll keep my eyes open if I see anything.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 12:34 am

Orangemittens said they'd look at my pose! I'm so happy! They're my hero.
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 9:18 am

I think i get the .bak file im not sure. BTW.. I apologize but I've already lost the links but one thing that has helped me greatly is to have blender version 2.59 i think and the smd file version is 1.0.0 thats what ultimately got it to finally work for me. as for the icons on the launcher for some reason I didn't really get how to do it until I read the tutorial here:

http://cloudwalkernz.blogspot.com/2011/06/adding-pose-tags-to-your-pose-tutorial.html

for some reason I realized I was missing things when I just read the how to that comes with it. I hope that helps someone Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 11:46 am

@Akasha...fantastic!! I hope you get it worked out! Can't wait to start seeing some poses from you and I know they will be different and unique!

@JK...thanks for the added info...I think I'm going to start fresh and brand new and not try to pick up in the middle of where I was. I have confused myself already enough! :doh:*new* :zelfmoord:*new*
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 10:40 am

Now that I've learned how to make poses work, I've been thinking about making a video on how to do it. I'm an audio/visual learner, so a video would have helped me a lot. Do I need to ask orangemittens' permission before I do as I'll basically be following her tutorial, or is this stuff kind of fair game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies   Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating Custom Poses in Blender for Dummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Tutorials-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com