Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Topposter
Featured Artist : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Vide
PostSubject: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 11:34 pm

Mary...I've been promising to post a few pics of some of my guys wearing your new male gloss. I decided to use these 2, both are still in WIP. I decided to give them both some delicious juicy lips just to enhance the lip gloss.

I think you must either have amazing graphics or use HQ, however they still look awesome in CAS and in game!!

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Screen10

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Screen11

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Screen12

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Screen13

He (Keno) doesn't have the gloss on...I'm just teasing Evie by posting this pic here...she knows why.... Razz

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Screen14

I've got to put up a new siggy...my old one just disappeared! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Topposter
Featured Artist : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 12:43 am

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2 Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2 Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2

drools drools drools drools drools drools

OH gosh, I seriously need to get these skins done so I can have some new additions to bridgeport! For some reason my game is lacking smexy men, it's filled with hot ladies, but none of them have anyone to come home to.

I NEED Keno, yes, he is a necessity!

Time to get my butt in gear so I can get this skin finished for you... :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 1:17 am

They do look lovely! The HQ mod is the reason why it looks so amazingly detailed in my game. They still look fine in your game, definitely add some dimension to the lips Smile I'm really looking forward to having another skin tone by you, Evie <3
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 1:47 am

Evie wrote:
Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2 Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2 Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Thanimalhampster2

drools drools drools drools drools drools

OH gosh, I seriously need to get these skins done so I can have some new additions to bridgeport! For some reason my game is lacking smexy men, it's filled with hot ladies, but none of them have anyone to come home to.

I NEED Keno, yes, he is a necessity!

Time to get my butt in gear so I can get this skin finished for you... :D :D :D

Well I can't guarantee all my menz to be smexy...but I am seriously backed up with SEVERAL just waiting for new homes!!

I thought this might get your attention!! :It__s_Outta_Here:*n happydance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 1:51 am

Shyne wrote:
They do look lovely! The HQ mod is the reason why it looks so amazingly detailed in my game. They still look fine in your game, definitely add some dimension to the lips Smile I'm really looking forward to having another skin tone by you, Evie <3

Oh trust me Mary...these lips surpass all other glosses I've tried to use on my guys!!! It is so nice to just go in, see an icon with the gloss...2 simple channels to use and BAM!! You have just created a set of yummy lips for your guys!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 1:53 am

lol! It caught my attention alright Razz

I will recommend that you at least test out this skin: http://ephemera1969.blogbus.com/logs/121670108.html

If you look at my newest uploaded sim you can see that it looks nice on darker sims, I can even eviefy it for you, giving a snail trail, better bewbie cleavage, and more asiarific eyes. :D

Just a temp until I can get mine all ready of course. :D

Lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:08 am

I'm not too fussed about body skins. It's the face skins I love to have as real as possible.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:15 am

Evie wrote:
lol! It caught my attention alright Razz

I will recommend that you at least test out this skin: http://ephemera1969.blogbus.com/logs/121670108.html

If you look at my newest uploaded sim you can see that it looks nice on darker sims, I can even eviefy it for you, giving a snail trail, better bewbie cleavage, and more asiarific eyes. :D

Just a temp until I can get mine all ready of course. :D

Lemme know.

Oh the things we do for those we love!!! I checked out the skin and the sunny looks okay...won't be def until I see it up close...but I'm game! Eviefy it and let's see what we come up with!! dancing

Also...a more rounded butt cheek would be nice. Does it work with the slider options?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 2:18 am

Shyne wrote:
I'm not too fussed about body skins. It's the face skins I love to have as real as possible.

I guess since sims are the main creation of mine it has to be an overall feel and look of the skin. The skin has to be awesome as well as the face. I love nostril definition and lip definition. As well as other aspects of the skin to be appealing. I'm all for detail.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 7:53 am

Shocked minifan :boobies:*new* (LOL Razz) OHHH my CeCe !! Hawt dudes !! drools excited happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 7:05 am

shocked drools drools drools need I say more excited
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 7:11 am

We have Eva shaking her ta ta's and Ang drooling buckets!! No...I don't think anything else need be said!! lauging 2
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2011, 8:56 am

lol! hellokitty Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O   Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary...promised piccies!! Evie..take a sneaky peaky! :) O-O

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com