Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Need help to complete photography collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohix1992
mohix1992

Leo

Need help to complete photography collection! Vide
PostSubject: Need help to complete photography collection!   Need help to complete photography collection! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 10:38 am

I am trying to complete the collection in photography skill, i got 3 problems standing in my way.

1. Can't photograph Slapfight or Pleading to Sphinx, the caption isn't showing up for me is it a bug, if so what is the solution ?

2. I don't see any protest to have the chance to take a photo (political demostration) when does a protest appear? (give me exact time) or is there a way to spawn a protest?

Note that I have all expansion packs available and my sim lives in bridgeport.
Back to top Go down
mohix1992
mohix1992

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Need help to complete photography collection!   Need help to complete photography collection! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 10:39 am

2 problems*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Need help to complete photography collection! Topposter
Featured Artist : Need help to complete photography collection! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Need help to complete photography collection!   Need help to complete photography collection! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2011, 9:16 pm

I don't have WA..but maybe someone will come across this and be able to help ya! Just didn't want to have you thinking that no one was seeing this, plus it will bump it for you! happydance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help to complete photography collection!   Need help to complete photography collection! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help to complete photography collection!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: World Adventures-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com