Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Just a suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewSim3
Anonymous

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 3:06 am

I saw your link on the bottom of one your posts in The Sims 3 forums and thought I'd come over and a have a look. It's a great idea you've got here though I do have one suggestion in the design area of the site. When mousing over the different forums it all turns white and I'm not able to read anything that's there. I'm not sure if this just for me personally or whether it is actually part of the design itself but if I can't read what I'm looking at, then I'm not sure where to click...

I hope your forum gets up and running. I'll be bookmarking it so I can come back and have another look when I've got some spare time. Good luck. Smile

Oh and I really enjoyed your posts on the forum in regards to EA and their horrible update/patch procedure. It's not often you see someone really say what they think and still make perfect sense and be reasonable all that same time. I hope EA actually read it and you get some solutions soon.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Just a suggestion Topposter
Featured Artist : Just a suggestion Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 3:31 am

I will check this promptly and thank you so much for your suggestion! I have to make the site readable don't I? :-)
Back to top Go down
AlphaProductions
AlphaProductions

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 11:12 pm

Lol readable might help :D
Back to top Go down
NewSim3
Anonymous

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Great!   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 8:41 am

I've just popped back in quickly (it's really late in my part of the world right now) and I noticed the front page mouseover colour has changed and it looks awesome! I could totally see everything really well this time. I noticed too that when this reply page was loading all the emoticons loaded super quick and usually this isn't the case on most forums I've been too. Most of the time I'm still waiting for them to load when I'm trying to find one that I want to use (I type really quickly...LOL)! I especially like how there's heaps to choose from without having to load up more because there is usually on a few to look at initially.

I'll try and stop by again, when I have some more time. I don't know if I said but I'm still really new to TS3 though I've been playing other sim games on the PS2 for a while now, this is my first foray into the PC version. So finding a new forum like this where I could get some help and maybe in the future help other's would be a good thing for me. Smile

Have a great night everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Just a suggestion Topposter
Featured Artist : Just a suggestion Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 5:17 pm

NewSim3 wrote:
I've just popped back in quickly (it's really late in my part of the world right now) and I noticed the front page mouseover colour has changed and it looks awesome! I could totally see everything really well this time. I noticed too that when this reply page was loading all the emoticons loaded super quick and usually this isn't the case on most forums I've been too. Most of the time I'm still waiting for them to load when I'm trying to find one that I want to use (I type really quickly...LOL)! I especially like how there's heaps to choose from without having to load up more because there is usually on a few to look at initially.

I'll try and stop by again, when I have some more time. I don't know if I said but I'm still really new to TS3 though I've been playing other sim games on the PS2 for a while now, this is my first foray into the PC version. So finding a new forum like this where I could get some help and maybe in the future help other's would be a good thing for me. Smile

Have a great night everyone. Smile

Hi NewSims3!!
Glad to see you popped back in! I do appreciate the suggestions and am humbled when someone is honest with me enough, yet polite enough to point out my flaws. I really do need the help and anytime you are willing are want to help please just drop me a personal message and we can discuss this.
I feel kind of like I'm groping around in a dark room looking for the light switch sometimes trying to continually improve this site...but I must admit I'm having a blast!! This gives me so much joy just knowing that this site might become popular and enhance Sim lovers game play and comunication...(one of the reason I wanted to make sure that this forum had a chat, email and pm. Once I get things running a little smoother I plan to add the ability to post items for upload, you know...Sims, lots and custom content. I'm also looking at adding an addition in the form of a blog...that is BRAND NEW and still under construction!! I really want to get this one up and running smoothly and then focus on the blog and of course...merge the two!!

Thanks again and feel free to join and become a member and maybe one day part of the team! Lol! Team? It's just me right now!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Give Us Your Ideas-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com