Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to see if you can copy your exact bedroom, the way it is at this exact moment clutter and all! No cheating by trying to spruce up your sim bedroom especially if your real life bedroom is a mess. :-) You can use a house you already have or just build a room as close to the size that your bedroom would be if it were in a sim home.
If you have a walk in closet...build it, is it neat or messy? Your own bathroom, build it...make this room as close to possible as you can.
Take at least 3 shots of your finished bedroom
You can include your sim self if you want, but I prefer to just see the room and it's furnishings.
Take at least one overhead shot of the bedroom.

Ok...what are you waiting on...get busy!!
❤

Here is the LINK to 'show me your living room.' Enjoy and just have fun with it!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on August 26th 2011, 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 10:59 pm

Oh I want to try this. Cool challenge
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 11:20 pm

Yippee!!! RD's gonna show us her bedroom!! Actually you have to show 2, you have to show you and your honey's place and the bedroom you occupy now with your moms!! Just teasing...show either one or both if you want too!
Can't wait to see it!!
Back to top Go down
RepulsiveDesire
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

Oh actually I could do both. They are so different.
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 1:58 pm

Wow, you all did so good on your bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 7:48 pm

Hi ya All,

I've read all your stories and saw the pics of your rooms & I liked it a lot.
Such a wonderful idea, creating your own room !! Loved it :D
I liked the idea so much that I decided to recreate my room as well.
When I was busy creating it, I got the hang of it and basically build my whole house :D Silly me, LOL !!
Here are some pics (click on the pics to get a large view):

Overview of bedroom & bathroom

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-01
Overview of livingroom, balcony & car

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-02
My livingroom

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-03
My bedroom

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-04
My bathroom

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-05
My kitchen

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Eva%27s+Room-06
I have never created a house or a room so far, but I had loads of fun building my room (or house) !!
I hope you all liked the visit to my house ;D
Do come again !!

Have fun & happy Simming !
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 8:44 pm

Very nice Eva!!! Love it! I did the same thing you did, I got so excited building my room that I decided to add on and build 'a' home. Not my, similar but not exactly! I'm in the process of finishing the interior of it and then I have to do the landscaping but I will post those pics as soon as it's done. In the meantime, I've built another cute little house, one bedroom, one bath and I love it. I built it to represent a 'real' style home with a laundry room and closet in the bedroom. It's completed so I am going to post those pics shortly as well.
Again...great home!!! Please tell me your bedroom isn't that tidy...it makes me feel like a clutter bug, yet it is a true representation of my real bedroom!
Hugz,
CeCe
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 2:17 pm

Hi CeCe,

Hmm, I knew you were going to visit me, so I tidied up the place a bit.... Hahahaha LOL I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
As a matter of fact, I don't have that much clothing-clutter-CC, so I wasn't able to use this clutter to 'decorate' my bedroom with it. So this isn't a true (tidy) representation of my bedroom I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Icon_razz However it does give a nice view of the place and how it's decorated.
In addition in real life, I have a walking hair-storm-twister, a pussycat called "Lady" who 'clutters-up' my house as well...
Awww, no she realy is sweet & I wouldn't want to miss her for a sec !!
Can't wait to see your new creations !!

Thanks I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 11:42 pm

They don't make enough clothes clutter XD or desk. and I can't find dressers like mine. I have 3, 4 with my closet XD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 5:27 am

Do like I did evergreen...I have a very large dresser so I merged 2 together to make it a close resemblance. I forgot to put mirrors on it!! But give it a go!!! Pwese!! I want to make sure I'm not the messiest one here! :D
Back to top Go down
Dylsoccer12
Dylsoccer12

Top Poster : I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Topposter
Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 4:19 pm

My room is impossibly small. I've been in closets bigger than it. >.<
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 6:32 am

I thought I'd bump this thread up because we all had so much fun building our bedrooms and with so many new active members I thought maybe they would like to join in and share their bedrooms!!

I may even start a small challenge to recreate another room in your home this was so fun!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 6:44 am

this is a great idea hun. i think i will have a go when you start. XX
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2011, 1:12 pm

my real bedroom is so small. idk if i could make my room the way it is lol.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2011, 9:36 pm

@Brian...it's already started...I'm just continuing it so others can participate in the 'bedroom' challenge. Next I will add another room challenge, so get busy on the bedroom and post piccies!!!! hiho

@Stevielee...if you need to make your sim bedroom a bit bigger feel free, just keep the overall design as true to real as possible...clutter and all. Bop You seen mine...clutterville!! laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 5:22 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
@Brian...it's already started...I'm just continuing it so others can participate in the 'bedroom' challenge. Next I will add another room challenge, so get busy on the bedroom and post piccies!!!! hiho

@Stevielee...if you need to make your sim bedroom a bit bigger feel free, just keep the overall design as true to real as possible...clutter and all. Bop You seen mine...clutterville!! laughing

ok hu i will get one done soon. Smile Smile XX
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 11:07 am

i will when i come back from my trip. should i inculed the dog i steeped on this morning? lauging 2 i forgot he was there. my poor dog Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2011, 9:19 pm

Stevielee!!!! You stepped on the pooch?!! Poor doggie!!! Yes...I think the poor thing needs attention so put him in your pics!! dancing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 4:21 am

I decided to bump this thread because I'm adding on to this challenge!! Yayz!! Now...if you want...you can add your bedroom in this thread, however I'm going to add a new thread and it is going to be to make a copy of your living room!

I will come back here and post a link to that thread for you as well as post a link to the living room thread back here!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Ash-Y
Ash-Y

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 6:14 pm

Awesome rooms guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1   I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got a challenge...Show me your bedroom! part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Challenges-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com