Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude Th_banner
Top Poster : Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude Topposter
Featured Artist : Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude Vide
PostSubject: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:16 am

Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude Macko
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:35 am

Mary I don't think he looks Black...could just be me though.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:40 am

What does he look like? Interbred? lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:45 am

No...just like a tough looking White guy. :It__s_Outta_Here:*n
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:51 am

LOL! Yeah see you're 10x better at making black Sims than me lol People on MS3Blog said I was racist... it's not true... I'm just unskilled hahaha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:59 am

I'm not better at making Black sims Mary...I just upload my ethnic sims because there are already ton's of other creators putting out White sims, or Anglo I should say. And don't worry...I was accused of being racist because that is primarily what I upload...go figure. There were a couple of people on though that totally destroyed the trolls making those comments.
He is handsome...he looks like a badazz White guy!!
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 3:27 am

His skin defo should be darker, but he is veryyyyyy cool. Nothing like my typical ken doll! I like him!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 8:57 am

Looking at these pics he DOES look very white lol but you compare him to my white guys... and he's jet black hahaha
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 4:04 pm

not a bad attempt b/c your sim isn't pudding Smile
-I would suggest plumping up his lips a little
- yes black ppl come in a variety of shades(as seen with drake for example) but it will help your particular sim to be more darker or more brown or both

Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 10:01 pm

drakes a bad example lol hes jewish and black
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 10:08 pm

LOL! Well I didn't want to make his lips TOO big because people always say it's racist to give black people really big lips lol
And yes, I have to agree about making him darker hahaha
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:47 pm

You don't have to overly plump them (and we know you are not racist so no fears) but if you plump them and shape them that makes a ton of difference. I don't have large lips, but I have a nice curve or dip to my lips so that gives them a little more definition where I lack the plumpness.

I LOVE full lips!! I've got this one sim that has these deliciously full lips that took me forever to make the way I wanted them, and then I have one that has these tiny thin lips...not invisible thin...just smaller...so it varies.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 8:46 am

Kamikinz wrote:
drakes a bad example lol hes jewish and black
Being Jewish is not a race, its a religious affiliation. There a quite a few Jewish people they stem from East Africa that have been in the faith for centuries.So then what race is the parents? and what race is the child? Razz

btw:And I just read your joke in the comments. TOO funny xD I seriously chuckle every time is see it

@ mary- I agree with CC. no worries, no one is going think your racist. don't let what other ppl think inhibit your creativity. after all, that's what you have us for Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 5:07 pm

yeah i know all that but i live amongst them in brooklyn new york the crown heights section... and they call themselves jew its not dat big of a deal i know all that your sayin... drake is caucasian so hes still not a good example of a black person. lets just say his momma is white n his daddy is black. furthermore i speak slang cuz im lazy so u dont have to try and 'educate' me because i know all that your saying ...and thanks i need to change the joke
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 7:09 pm

Kamikinz wrote:
yeah i know all that but i live amongst them in brooklyn new york the crown heights section... and they call themselves jew its not dat big of a deal i know all that your sayin... drake is caucasian so hes still not a good example of a black person. lets just say his momma is white n his daddy is black. furthermore i speak slang cuz im lazy so u dont have to try and 'educate' me because i know all that your saying ...and thanks i need to change the joke
Aww Kami Sad... I seems we hit a misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to "educate" you.
And I certainly wasn't correcting your use of terminology.
'lll pm you to clear things up:) b/c i don't wnat to hijack this thread.
no worries, you know Love001

@ Mary-you see ppl's defintion of race vary so no need worry hard about getting it "correct"Smile

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on July 24th 2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 7:15 pm

LOL Well he looks black to me at least... but he also looks like a tough white guy. All judgements aside, he's a soft hearted criminal who likes rubber duckies ^_^ lol But really, I would love to learn how to make more 'African' styled Sims. I mean, facial structure wise.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 9:08 pm

Shyne wrote:
... but he also looks like a tough white guy. All judgements aside, he's a soft hearted criminal who likes rubber duckies ^_^
^ the most awesome's bio evar:P With a name like mack and based on his appearance, he looks like an itallian american living in Boston ,at least IMHO laughing

I would love to teach you :D , maybe I should make sim making tutorials or something. can you even do that? Lol
but i 'm sure otehr experts like Cece and Kami would love to as well ^__^
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 9:59 pm

Anyone can make a tutorial...just make sure it's been put in front of Administration and approved and once approved...just make sure it's as accurate as possible...and most of all helpful! hiho I would love to do it but I seriously don't have the patience to do it. But I gladly give pointers or assist in any way I can! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 11:58 pm

Mack definitely has character lol And he shows off my latest CC really well Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 9:25 pm

your good free, you should do it...lol did i tell you i love that lady u made on mts?? she had some awesome features
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 12:37 pm

aww thanks kami Love067

Ok guys I will, but i don't know how i will go about it though. f I probably ask Eva for pointers since she makes good tutorials:D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2011, 11:29 pm

Looking forward to it Freedom!!! Love067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude   Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mack - My First Attempt @ A Realistic Black Dude

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com