Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Angela Yee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 7:34 pm

I have another sim i worked on this morning, her name is Angela Yee. If you guys like her i can post her and Laura Lane today.. LET ME KNOW!

Angela Yee Scree184
Angela Yee Scree185

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Angela Yee Topposter
Featured Artist : Angela Yee Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 9:10 pm

She's pretty also...but I'm still going to have to claim Laura as my fav babe by you!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 10:24 pm

Thanks CeCe shes all up and reayd for LOVE
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 11:21 pm

Aww she is really cute! Both of them are dead pretty! Love your cute little Sims.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Angela Yee Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:14 am

You have her up for download ALREADY!! Wow!! It takes me hours to prepare a sim for upload.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:14 am

thankies Candy hiho
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:15 am

yea CeCe i started lastnight and just saved what i completed and finished this evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angela Yee Vide
PostSubject: Re: Angela Yee   Angela Yee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angela Yee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com