Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Favorite Part about the Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Featured Artist : Favorite Part about the Sims 3 Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Favorite Part about the Sims 3 Vide
PostSubject: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 11:25 pm

What is your favorite aspect about the Sims 3 (Just base game)?

My favorite part about it is Gem and rock collecting! It's really fun and I love to look at the cute colors.

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Favorite Part about the Sims 3 Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:12 am

Wow...just the base game...it seems so long ago that I've played just the base game! I'd have to say, in all honesty...not much. I easily got bored with the base game, but I'd have to say if I must choose...the interactions as far as the game play.
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:19 am

uhm, hmmm--- gimme a sec i'll figure it out
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 4:29 am

- hours later -

OhOh i Know i Know... Story Progression ....friggin' awesome
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Favorite Part about the Sims 3 Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 7:42 am

When I started and played the Sims 3 Base Game, it started up real quick: loved that part !! Big smile Razz
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:00 pm

I don't know b/c i haven't actually played the game in so long.
Besides the customization tool.I would have to say the seamless neighborhood
^ lol guess i couldn't choose just one.

Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 12:17 pm

I like collecting too.
Before any EPs came out I would set my sims needs to static and spend days collecting lol!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 10:31 pm

haha yeah. You know actually I only play with base game! I could of bought some EP's any time I wanted to but I didn't want to because I just didn't think I needed it. I know they are fun but I don't wanna kill my drive space and memory! And I have a lot of fun anyways! Smile

Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:26 pm

im thinking about un-installing the eps i have ^^ wanna have some fum without lags hehe

about the question, hmm i guess i like to see how their jobs progress to.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Favorite Part about the Sims 3 Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:39 pm

I loves making babies :D XD
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2011, 11:53 pm

Hahaha! I love to as well because babies are so cute! And I love making them grow!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 7:23 am

Ohh good question! Smile

I love making babies and see how is their face , collecting gems and stones and carve them , making parties , stealing in the gym and the neighbors (I love the kleptomaniacs sims Big smile) , making fun legacys and of course taking piccies Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 9:12 am

Yeah that's always a bunch of fun! I really love to see which parent they look most like. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 9:27 am

Oh yes it's very exciting Smile
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 11:59 am

LOL i totally forgot about the babies part =D i like seeing how people mess them up too hehe
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2011, 6:02 pm

I know! It's so fun. I remember I used to turn the parents into toddlers through CAS and took pics and then compared them with their toddler! It was fun!
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 10:19 am

Lol yh i love making babies and seeing wat they'll look like. I like experimenting too, like one time a made a sim get pregnant by a ghost to see what would happen hehehe....was pretty cool having a ghost baby grow up ;)
I've only got the base game unfortunatly but thats ok because i'm always skipping from family to family staying long enough to get them knocked up, kill them off or edit them in CAS. Also i dont kno what i'd do without Nrass story progression :D
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 11:37 am

I rarely really ever play a family for too long, I am usually off creating CC or writing stories with the sims, so I guess that is my favorite part!
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 11:20 am

I guess I'll say the camera system. Seriously, the TAB camera with Aikea's no drifting mod and such made this game's life much longer for me. I don't really "play" per say anymore, but my way of playing is to set things up for screenshots, stories and such things.
Back to top Go down
MakoSim
MakoSim

Gemini
Comments : Welcome!
My nickname here is MakoSim, same as on The Sims 3 Website and The Sims Slovenia forum. I like playing computergames like The Sims 2, The Sims 3, GTA and more. My favourite is The Sims 2, but The Sims 3 is fine too. That's all for now!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:43 am

I like collecting gems and visiting other Sims. ❤
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 5:32 pm

Candy Lover wrote:
What is your favorite aspect about the Sims 3 (Just base game)?

My favorite part about it is Gem and rock collecting! It's really fun and I love to look at the cute colors.

What's yours?

I will say that this was an excellent addition! DECOR and search and find! The base game for me fave part is the creation.. yes maxis has always been pretty good with this.. but I feel I can create a more well rounded looking sim.. I love the options.. which is partially why I am so addicted to cc!
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 5:58 pm

My favorite part would probably be Create-A-Style. The options you have for customization in TS3 just blow away TS2 in that regard. As much as I want to go back and play TS2 for my families and hoods and businesses, CAS in TS2 just doesn't cut it. Sliders Sliders Sliders! Oh! And the game lighting (with custom lights)....
Back to top Go down
themelonic
themelonic

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 4:13 pm

Cel wrote:
My favorite part would probably be Create-A-Style. The options you have for customization in TS3 just blow away TS2 in that regard. As much as I want to go back and play TS2 for my families and hoods and businesses, CAS in TS2 just doesn't cut it. Sliders Sliders Sliders! Oh! And the game lighting (with custom lights)....

Im in love with the bust slider... does that make me a bad person lol
Back to top Go down
Cel
VIP Member
Cel

Capricorn
Comments : I am the Harlequin, and the Chameleon.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2011, 7:07 pm

Lol me too Mel! Especially with sims that I want to have a very small chest, like "models" or some tomboyish chicks xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 2:00 am

That's funny because I very rarely make busty sims. When it first came out I was making some huge melons...but that got boring quickly and now my girls have either small chest to med size.
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 10:30 am

The creating a sim stuff on the fly. You now have more possibilities. And i like the idea to be able to visit neighbours and also that now everyone ages at the same time. It's only quite stupid that everyone doesn't start at zero and actually are about half the way of evolving to the next stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part about the Sims 3   Favorite Part about the Sims 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Part about the Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com