Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Back to School!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Featured Artist : Back to School!! Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 6:21 am

Who is getting ready to get back to school and is NOT READY!!?? Hahah... I hate getting back to school, getting up in the morning and stuff, honestly, not ready for it...

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 11:39 am

i myself dont have school but my 1st grader does ...so ill be up 6 am every morning
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 12:30 pm

I just started summer break 2 days ago lol
after taking a 9 credit in the summer..NEVER AGAIN!
and I'll have start fall/winter in this September!
so no summer vacation.. well maybe I'll settle for a quick trip to mexico
I have feeling i'll be even more busier than ever this year *sigh*

Last edited by FREEDOM_55 on August 12th 2011, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : Back to School!! Topposter
Leo

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 3:40 pm

never went to collage,so no :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Back to School!! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 6:59 pm

LOL Naughty girls, get your butt into gear! I've had orientation for the last 4 days at my new job, so no excuses! hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 7:19 pm

Hahah well it seems like most of us are busy even if we don't have school!
Back to top Go down
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 7:27 pm

I have 1 month of freedom left and then college starts. I hate waking up in the morning my dad has to splash ice cold water on my face to wake me up or I will miss school.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 10:45 pm

Yay for me!! I am through with SCHOOL!! That goes for college also...I'M DONE!! Yay for being a grown up!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 12:00 am

I am going to miss my couch. Waking up in the morning, snuggling up under the covers from the cold air and going to back to sleep only to wake up a few hours later. It all ends a few weeks from now.

And I still have to get supplies... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 3:13 am

Hahah yeah... going back to school is really gonna suck. Sad... I mean really it is. I HATE getting up in the morning then feeling really gross at school... like all dry faced or like I need some water or food...ugh...so so gross, and I hate falling asleep in first block! (first block, in case you guys wonder stands for my first class of the day)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 7:16 am

I fall asleep on the subway. LOL
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM_55
FREEDOM_55

Cancer

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 11:15 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Yay for me!! I am through with SCHOOL!! That goes for college also...I'M DONE!! Yay for being a grown up!
I so jealous Annoyed
I keep telling my self after law school next year it will be over. be who am i kidding?
I can wait til its over!!! Smiley-angry 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to School!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!!   Back to School!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to School!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com