Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snowee282

Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 4:46 pm

I was playing a family just married, honeymooned in France and back home with no problems. They had a little girl, everything OKKKKK!!. Then......Hubby goes out on Monday to pick up profits and I see a message for the wife saying "Be accused of cheating" WHATTTTTTT????? No way. Next He's up stairs crying and she goes to get the laundry and I see "Be Slapped" WHAT???????????? I am doing nothing to cause these responses and neither is the wife. Well, next the Baby's mood goes into the red, starts crying and the mother can't get her calmed down for a long time. The husband asked for a divorce and got it!!!! I didn't realize at the Time that I had to put him out!!! so I put him on the cheapest bed in the backyard until I figured out next move.

A message comes and says he doesn't want to continue the relationship, after the divorce, and I decided I didn't want to deal with the family anymore.

It really got under my skin that the game was taken over that way , all I could see was red. Has anyone had this happen to them??

I know I'm to involved and being a big baby but......................
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Featured Artist : Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 4:58 pm

Yes! If you have your Sims on free will...they will do as they please when you aren't intervening...including cheating on their spouses! I had this happen once with a family I played and that was the end of free will for me.

It got under my skin as well...so your not being a baby. I get emotionally attached to my Sims and I am sad when they have a breakup or die! I know it's crazy but I never claimed to be sane!

Sorry about your Sim family, I hope that your Sim has a wonderful new life being single...maybe she can find love again!
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 10:08 pm

At least I know I'm not the only one who gets attached!!! I stopped playing free will a longgg time ago when I found out I had better control over them. All of this between her and him was out of my control. The game just took over and I could not cancel anything. I thought it was so strange. She was single for a while and had gentlemen callers but when she married that seized and she was totally faithful to him. I probaly should have used clean slate, that might have helped.

I'm out of Twinbrook and in Sunset now in the mountain lot and keeping them away from the stars as much as possible so, no paparazzi.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Th_banner
Top Poster : Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Topposter
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 10:48 pm

LMFAO! You poor darling. I enjoy playing naughty cheating Sims... But if I stick it on free will my Sims get in a lot of bloody trouble lol XD
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 11:27 pm

I don't mind allowing my sims to cause trouble...heck half the time I am causing it laughing but if it is a family I really like and they do stuff like that on their own...it makes me very upset so I give myself one of two options....burn the cheating partner alive or exit without saving and start all over again, as to which one i choose most.... Smiley-angry 2
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 11:32 pm

I turned my freewill off shortly after realizing that we were able to. I couldn't figure out why my Sims were moving out of homes I had just placed them in, go into another day and a sim has married and had a child. Once though...my game all by itself, switched off the freewill (I'm assuming a 'update' glitch) and it threw me seriously off track. My sims had moved all over the place! And I also get attached when I play. Shoot...I get attached when I make them and then give them away...takes me a minute to deal with it! laughing
I can easily remember my very first sim death with the sims 3. Family of 6, mom, dad and children and dad was sitting at the kitchen table with two of the children, eating so he could go to work and dropped dead while sitting at the table. I was horrified!! I had to shut my game off for a couple of days it shocked me so bad. I know...I've got a couple of loose screws.... hand dance
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:51 am

pahaha sims drama! =D

yeah i know how u get attached =( i was one day playing my simmie and an annoying metor came and took it of =( didnt save, and restarted, and i swear they DID it again meh stupid sims
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 11:24 pm

^talk about your 'having a bad day' laughing
Back to top Go down
snowee282

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 1:37 am

I used to close out at nite and simmies were doing fine, sleeping, when I signed on again they were gone. I told one of the EA reps and he laughed and said they moved, not funny I told him.

I really wish they would change that borking our games. I got bored with the nice family and now husband has gotten girlfriend pregnant, but I also decided to let wifey have a fling with a handsome beau, really curious to see how this comes out, so good so far. They have a little girl that has gotten on my last nerve so just playing it by hear now with her.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 11:03 am

@cece: burning day =DD

@snowe they have 1000000000X of bugs and they laugh!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 2:58 pm

They should laugh because they are like "Well you still buy out crap anyway" . LOL. It's good crap but still....
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 2:19 pm

I got a cheatin moodlet but the teen i was dating was a npc and his family moved... So while im flirtin with a new suitor the game is registering me still datig another who is not available for conversation email nothing lol... Finally when i aged up i moved the new guy in and i got the "ask to break up with so and so" i finally was able to get rid of the ex but my reputation was tainted... smh very very weird
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 4:31 pm

hmm that does it. EA loves cheaters pahaha
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 11:34 pm

It seems that Generations has implanted a system that can really bork out relationships, even if nothing was wrong. I'll explain to see if it applies to you, Snowee.

First of all, you might have gotten the exact same problem as Kamikinz described, which has to do with Teens and probably prom too. If it doesn't have to do with prom, then it's Teens with the new "memory" and "reputation" system.

If a Teen was in a relationship with another Teen at that period of their life, and one was to age up, the game still register you as "still romancing" that other teenage sim that hasn't aged yet. Therefore, it's as if you haven't broken up. This is why your sim can get accused for cheating even though the relationship panel shows that you are cleared.

It's a strange and broken system, but coming from EA, it's as infuriating as it is not surprising, which usually brings my blood into boil.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:45 pm

You sure seem to know your tech stuff regarding the game...hmm...me iz thinking... watch out *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 3:12 pm

well that make sense mura
Back to top Go down
Mura
Mura

Comments : A smile is a curved line that sets things straight.

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 7:47 pm

I give credits to my friends who have GEN and shared their problems in another forum. ;)

All I can say is to make sure you end a teen relationship before going into another one. I'm not sure exactly how to do it properly since I have never tried to recreate this problem.
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 6:12 pm

It almost sound like the Jerry Springer Show. Probably someone over at EA is a big fan of it.
Well, luckily Pescado and also Twallan are coming to the resque.
Awesomemod has an alternative story progression mode (and some other fixes)
Twallan, which is known for the Master Controller, comes with The Story Progression, which disables the EA one and use an improved version.
Better use one of those or both, as Twallan's mod is not a core one and Awesomemod is a core mod.

Runned myself into some problems last time. I have free will at high, but i control my own sim all the time. However, last time some relations stranded, because of the paparazzi. First got falsely accused. Got to the court and won. But then i got the trait of having a scandal. Well, now my sim dated a few other ones as the lifewish is having 10 girlfirends. Had already one, a 4 star sim. Then dated one with no star in the park and there it goes. But it's kinda strange how other ones know of that date as no one was in the park. Didn't happen before. I guess that's also some of the new things introduced with generations. And i don't like it. Means that having the 10 friends lifewish is much harder to get. I'm gonna use Twallan's mod for that and probably Awesomemod too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is EA taking offer our game play now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Generations-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com