Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

You have gotta be kidding EA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abeer123
Abeer123

Cancer
Comments : Hey guys! My name is Alexa
Now let me tell you a little bit more about me! I'm 19 years old (15 is not my real age). I live in the United Arab Emirates, I know Urdu, Arabic, English and Japanese. I have 3 cats and 1 horse. I love reading books, listening to music and best of all playing sims!

You have gotta be kidding EA! Vide
PostSubject: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 10:09 pm

UFF I'm so angry, EA are crossing the limits for me, I know this is the first time I'm playing The Sims series but still it's been a year playing sims 3 and this news shocked me! The sims 3 PETS limited edition! What is the point of making the limited edition to make more money??? And the worst part is that Sims 3 Pets limited edition might not available in some countries and I'm guessing UAE is added! I know this news but after hearing it might not be available in some countries made me angry and worried that what if it doesn't come here. EA has to be joking! How can they do this?! Why couldn't they add everything they want to add in Sims 3 Pets?? Why make a limited edition???
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : You have gotta be kidding EA! Th_banner
Top Poster : You have gotta be kidding EA! Topposter
Featured Artist : You have gotta be kidding EA! Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 10:46 pm

Arseholes! Money grabbing crettins!!! Sad...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : You have gotta be kidding EA! Topposter
Featured Artist : You have gotta be kidding EA! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 11:37 pm

Well I for one wasn't/isn't looking forward to pet's. I don't really have a plan to buy it...shoot I haven't installed Generations yet! But I do think the limited edition part sucks and even more it not being available in every Country.
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

PostSubject: Re: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2011, 4:46 am

WTH :s looks like some one want EA down giving them such stupid ideas
Back to top Go down
candesco
candesco

Pisces
Comments : there's no place like 127.0.0.1

PostSubject: Re: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2011, 10:26 am

This kind of business is quite common. Not only EA, but also other companies are offering limited editions or other kind of special editions. Sometimes those editions have extra items, like maps, artbooks and such. Skyrim came out as standard but also in a special edition. Sometimes a game will be re-released as Game of the Year edition or anniversary edition. Oblivion is now re-released as a 5th year edition, with the KotN dlc and shivering isles included. Two Worlds got re-released as epic edition, now with all the patches and improvements. Dragon Age: Origins got released again with the Ultimate edition, containing Awakenings and all of the DLC's. And so on.
Yep, sometimes a certain edition won't come to other countries. However, you can always import them and some stores import them. Gothic Universe was not released in Europe, but i got a copy thanks to Dimension Plus, who had imported it. Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition is also not widely spread and actually mostly shipped through online platforms. But i got a DVD version of it thanks to Nedgame. Only didn't like the activate code thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have gotta be kidding EA!   You have gotta be kidding EA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have gotta be kidding EA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims 3-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com