Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My First Attempt @ Face Skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : My First Attempt @ Face Skins Th_banner
Top Poster : My First Attempt @ Face Skins Topposter
Featured Artist : My First Attempt @ Face Skins Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

My First Attempt @ Face Skins Vide
PostSubject: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 4:08 am

WOOT! Not too bad really... I just need to make the eyes a little less black (LMFAO) and the overall skin a bit brighter :D <3
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Screenshot380b
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:05 am

Wow Shyne! Shocked That is the most creepy sim I've seen Shocked

That black thing under the eyes is an eyeliner or is the skin? confused

Perfect for druggy sims Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:08 am

Hahahahaha! Well it's my first attempt Razz That black line is the skin lmfao ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:15 am

I was doing a few days ago my first face skin too , it's very difficult , I've made half of the nose and the color doesn't match with the overall face , shit -.-'

LOL :zelfmoord:*new* So use as a guide a skin! Smile
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:33 am

laughing I thought it was eyeliner! I like the shading on the skin though. Not too shabby for a first attempt!
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:53 am

Actually, I think it's a really well done job at a first attempt. To be honest, that black thing doesn't bug me to much. Lol! But I wouldn't want that my default skin! ♥

But really good attempt, Shyne. I'm serious! I like the shading in certain areas and I agree to the skin being a bit brighter and decreases the black under the eyes! ♥ Overall, great attempt!
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

"Well," the lady said, "now you have to get them out."

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:09 am

wow shiny u never seem to amaze ...great first attempt ,...keep working at it ...youll master it in no time
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio
Comments : Hey there! I'm Candy Lover! I am a fifteen year old creator in the Sims 3 community! The community is filled with great people and I enjoy learning who each and everyone is but I won't know them if unless I meet up with them in some way. ♥️

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:28 am

^ Yes. I totally agree! She'll master it soon!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My First Attempt @ Face Skins Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 4:34 pm

Ohh I like what I see Mary !! I can't wait for the "final version" !! hiho Love067 happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:18 pm

LOL It's so HARD XD It's like... everything has to be perfectly placed... *Glomps* lol
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo
Comments : "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything." Not sure who its by as there are a million variations of this saying...but it is my favorite!

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:40 pm

I get pissed at TSRW and CTU just making makeup, cuz even though it is straight on the texture, it still doesn't line up on their faces- id probably throw my computer out the window if I tried to make skins badputer laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 6:52 pm

My computer would be flying with yours nygirl!! Lol!! I think it's a wonderful start Mary and I bet it will turn out fab!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:03 pm

Here's my latest try... gonna see what it looks like in-game. I gave it pores and such and I wanna see whether those show up, otherwise it's back to the drawing board. With make-up this skin really looks a lot better :D But I wanna make a skin that looks good with and without make-up.
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Screenshot381o
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:31 pm

Ok... so here is how the latest version looks in-game. Not too shabby huh? On the left is without make-up, right is with make-up. I just need to desaturate the colour around the eyes - they're orange lol And around the cheeks towards the outer parts - they're a bit orange too.
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Newskin1
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 7:38 pm

Apart from the orangie-ness < not a word...but it is now , I think this looks fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:16 pm

Here it is now:
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Newskin2z
Left is no make-up, right is with make-up.
Do I need to add a little more definition under the eyes? I think that's about it. What do you think guys? What else do I need to do?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:48 pm

Ok so I added some detail under the eyes (thank god it looks alright lol) and a bit more darkness under the lips.
On the left is with some make-up (but not around the eyes) and on the right is the same Sim, but using the HQ mod :D
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Newskin3
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:01 pm

Looks great. I tried using the HQ mod...but it doesn't seem to really be working and the instructions on how to install it aren't' very good, or I am just stupid lol, I run the thingy like it says enable it but notice absolutely no difference
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:04 pm

Yeah HQ mod is great for lipsticks... they always look 100x better. But apart from that... I don't need to use it lol Not much difference really. Just the pores are more defined.
Here's a shot on Sydney:
My First Attempt @ Face Skins Screenshot397
I need to reduce the nose shine on men... It really doesn't suit them. Apart from that... nothing a good bit of make-up couldn't fix :D <3
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn
Comments : So a lady goes into a dentists office, gets on a chair and spreads her legs far apart.

The doctor is shocked to see this so he says: "Excuse me, miss, you must have the wrong place, this is a dentist's office."

The lady answers back: "Well, didn't you put my husband's dentures in last week?" the lady says.

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 10:02 pm

wow Mary... you've really cleaned it up... I love it ...You know your gonna need to test some more tan sims with this skin...but this looks fab... and you did this all in one day huh?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 10:20 pm

Yes... in 3 hours... I'm just taking shots now... I don't really like it for guys so it'll just be for females for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 8:31 am

My computer would be flying with yours too! laughing

Wow Shyne , it turned out normal Shocked

I like this version better than the last https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img705/9100/newskin2z.jpg :/
Back to top Go down
Candy Lover
VIP Member
Candy Lover

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 8:56 am

WOW! It actually looks really great. Skins are hard, because that's the map that goes over the Sim. It has to be placed perfectly! And yours looks great. ☺
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:55 am

Thanks Candy :D And sorry Lush. Once you go Shyne you don't go back lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:41 am

Shyne wrote:
Once you go Shyne you don't go back

What? confused
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 7:13 pm

I'm just kidding ;) Where did your sense of humour go Lushie? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 7:17 pm

I just didn't understand the phrase. And I'm not english too , so it's more hard to understand. Can you explain me the phrase please? confused
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 7:29 pm

Lushness wrote:
I just didn't understand the phrase. And I'm not english too , so it's more hard to understand. Can you explain me the phrase please? confused

There is a saying. Once you go black you never go back. I was just joking around, it's really not important to understand lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamikinz
VIP Member
Kamikinz

Capricorn

The doctor nodded.

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 10:51 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
nygirl.sims
nygirl.sims

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:11 pm

laughing
Back to top Go down
horsesrox76
horsesrox76

Comments : I love to chat!

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 5:36 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:18 am

Shyne wrote:
Once you go black you never go back.

You mean that I'm a drug addict? Are you making fun of Amy Winehouse? confused
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:35 am

Yes I am Lush. Amy Whinehouse SUCKS!!! Drug addicts SUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:37 am

Ok, I stepped into the topic at an interesting time Razz

Looking good Shyne!!! Can't wait to see the final results Big smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:46 am

Shyne wrote:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 7:53 am

LOL Thanks Ness Smile Check out my latest work guys:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t2483-testers-wanted-please-newest-skintone
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 6:54 am

Lushness wrote:
Shyne wrote:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't take that too out of context. That "once you go black..." statement basically means that once you try something new, you may not want to go back to the old.

um... "Una vez que pruebe algo nuevo, puede que no quiera volver a la antigua." I think. Is that better? Like you have an old pencil. You buy a new pencil. You don't want to use the old pencil anymore because it is old and crappy. Big smile

However, Mary you are getting a lot better in such a short time. When you finish the default, you will make a non-default right?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 6:56 am

I need to know how to make a non-default... no-one will teach me Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2011, 7:00 am

Don't look in my corner. I don't either, or skins for that matter. I don't even know what to use to make skins. I'll have to search google and mts then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Attempt @ Face Skins   My First Attempt @ Face Skins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Attempt @ Face Skins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com