Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

more patch problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : more patch problems Badge-1-1
Virgo

more patch problems Vide
PostSubject: more patch problems   more patch problems I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 12:48 am

i found out its not my game for my sims that are packaged,,,,its the patch, So now all my sims till EA fixes this will have to be packed with everything i use plus their sims file instead...so they can be manually installed. Life sucks then you die...what can i say.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : more patch problems Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

more patch problems Vide
PostSubject: Re: more patch problems   more patch problems I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 5:18 am

So you can't strip a sim and put EA clothes and hair on it or it won't work right in game or crash it? I'm a bit confused. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Louma
Louma

Comments : Not even your last choice!

more patch problems Vide
PostSubject: Re: more patch problems   more patch problems I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 6:57 am

huh! that's weird new broking invention EA =((
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

more patch problems Vide
PostSubject: Re: more patch problems   more patch problems I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 11:14 am

I checked my sims pack with custard and there are no currupt files. So it should install...but when you install the sims they install but then disappear about 10 minutes later and never make it to the saved sims file. So i think its a glitch not so much with the packaging as it is with saving it to the saved sims folder. So this way is the manual way to save the sim. But to do that you must include all CC to be able to have that placed in the mods/packages folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

more patch problems Vide
PostSubject: Re: more patch problems   more patch problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more patch problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com