Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Tana'rrii

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Tana'rrii Th_banner
Top Poster : Tana'rrii Topposter
Featured Artist : Tana'rrii Badge-1-1
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 8:29 pm

Tana'rrii is another character from my book. If anyone wants his face make-up (blush) and contacts (costume) I will gladly upload them Smile

Tana'rrii Rrii

Tana'rrii's story is a tragic one. Shunned by his own people for his love of the mortal people and their Goddess, Austeer, he immersed himself within their world. But his immortality lead to the death of all his friends, from time and war, and all that remained was his Goddess. An outcast from mortal society due to his unnerving appearance and abrupt manner he became obsessed with his servitude to the Goddess of Life. He eventually led the movement to give her spirit 'form', allowing her to face the so-called 'God of Death' on the battlefield and defend Unita. She named him her most trusted follower and granted him incredible blessings of power and strength.

But even his power was not enough to combat the 'God of Death's' growing power. Austeer performed an ancient ritual to bind every fibre of her soul to the dark god, and thus proclaimed that her death would be his as well.

Tana'rrii's obsession with the Goddess prevented him from allowing her to die, and within the last moments of her life he pulled the dagger from her chest and held her limp body in his lap, weeping. Granted, the mortal forms of the God of Death and Austeer were destroyed, but some fragments of their spirit still remained. Few follows of the deities lingered after their demise, and a new leader was chosen by the people. But a select few did not stop their worship for their deities... and as Austeer's soul began to once again grow, thus did the God of Death's...

It is this fact that caused Austeer to pronounce Tana'rrii 'unworthy', and in time he must prove his undying loyalty to her cause. He lives with incredible shame for his own weakness and every day of his existence is spent trying to fix the mess he created with his own foolish obsession.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 12:09 am

My first thought was "Wow, wtf! It's Avatar!" I loved Avatar, so that is a compliment. Big smile Please don't take it the wrong way.

It sucks about his lover. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 1:36 am

Certainly not, I wanted to create an Avatar'ish look without being a hack lol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 1:47 am

Strange. I feel as though people like him or similar lives in the universe somewhere...just a really broad thought.
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 1:48 am

Hahahahaha probably. You never know!
Back to top Go down
Q Girl
VIP Member
Q Girl

Comments : Lost in simming land, please leave a message after the tone ...

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 6:24 am

Brilliant story and amazing sim I love it you've done an amazing job here and I'm loving reading the info you post with it ... amazing job as always Love067
Back to top Go down
Jaedub
Jaedub

Taurus

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 12:30 pm

Sooo awesome!I love it hiho
Are you going to be uploading the makeup and contacts?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Tana'rrii Os51eg
Leo

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 1:52 pm

Awesome !! dancing hand dance happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 6:20 pm

Wow he is pretty neat Mary...i love him.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 8:10 pm

Love him and totally love the story!! You are a great writer Mary and I would love to hear more about this. And Sleepy, I have always felt what makes us all that to think we are the only living beings in this vast universe?
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Scorpio

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 8:14 pm

Yeah me too. I doubt they're as tragic as Tana'rrii lol But I'm sure there's some sort of life force out there Smile And thanks guys. Make-up and contacts coming very soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tana'rrii Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tana'rrii   Tana'rrii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tana'rrii

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com