Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Persephone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 9:51 pm

She is my fave sim. I play other hoods, but I always end the day in her hood. She is dating Hades and has many friends (unlike him). One of them is Tanathos...

Persephone Screenshot-210

Persephone Screenshot-209-1

Persephone Screenshot-224

Persephone Screenshot-225

Persephone Screenshot-226

Pics with Hades
Persephone Screenshot-201

Persephone Screenshot-206

Persephone Screenshot-203-2

Persephone Screenshot-189

Persephone Screenshot-196

Persephone Screenshot-178-1

Persephone Screenshot-175-1

I hope you enjoy my pixel "kids"...lol

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Persephone Topposter
Featured Artist : Persephone Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 11:09 pm

These are AMAZING!! You can almost read a story through your pics! Now...if I am to understand correctly, she is married to Satan? What a story line!! Then they can have some good babies and some bad babies, priceless family!! I love the poses and her hair is nice. I love how the pony is made, may I ask who made it? It suits her perfectly. Feel free to post more. I LOVE seeing pics like this!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 6:45 am

Beautiful sims!
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 3:40 pm

Thank you *blushes*. I'm trying to recreate the Greek myth of Hades and Persephone (not to mention I'm writing a book about their love story in real life). I'm so in love with these two...She is Zeus's daughter and hi is Zeus baby brother.
Her hair is by Newsea at the time he was at TSR and her clothes are by Saliwa (I LOVE her work). I might host their story here if there is a place to.

Persephone is CAS - she looks mostly like all my sims , but for some reason I love her Love067
Persephone Screenshot-169-1

With Cerberus
Persephone Screenshot-172-3

Pregnant:
Persephone Screenshot-191-1

Her maiden version:
Persephone Screenshot-288

Her sisiter, Athena
Persephone Screenshot-304-1

One of the muses, Terpsikore
Persephone Screenshot-313-1

Hephaestus
Persephone Screenshot-310-1

Edit:
Here is a bit of their myth
Hades and Persephone
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 7:51 pm

Why of course you can post your story here!! If we don't have a spot I will most def make one! Very interesting story...doesn't this mean they are related and yet they are in love? Can't wait to read more! Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 7:58 pm

Ok, did I misunderstand, I'm reading the link you posted and it states that, Persephone was the daughter of Demeter, the Goddess of nature. Whereas you have listed that she is the daughter Zeus and he is the baby brother of Zeus. I have probably watched every movie made that deals with Greek mythology, very interesting! I can see why you enjoy it so much! I love these stories and I'm a serious sucker for the Victorian age, strictly movie wise (I get bored too easily if I try to read a book on that era) and strictly real events. It's amazing what a chauvinistic era that was...I mean seriously...women beheaded for taking a lover but men were applauded for their many conquest!
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:09 am

YAY!!! I'm having some trouble building the houses. And finding the right clothes. I suppose I could just explain to the readers why i'm using modern clothes...oh well...
New photoshoot of Persephone:
Persephone Screenshot-496

Persephone Screenshot-497

Persephone Screenshot-498

Persephone Screenshot-501

Persephone Screenshot-508

Persephone Screenshot-520
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:30 am

She is simply exquisite!! ;)
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 9:30 am

Thank you ^^ <3
xoxo
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Persephone Os51eg
Leo

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 7:38 pm

Beautiful simmehs, amazing pics, AWESOME !!!!!!!! hiho Love067 ❤
Back to top Go down
Francysmart2
Francysmart2

Aquarius

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 2:04 am

I really love that simmies. They have so much emotion in her eyes. I love your pics.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Persephone Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 9:50 am

Wow. I want more. Smile This is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Dianca Rock
Dianca Rock

Virgo

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 3:35 pm

I'm a huge greek mythology fan, and even thought about making a sims machinima on greek mythology, but I figured it wouldn't look right because the clothing and modern objects wouldn't go. But the way you've done it is really very creative and they look beautiful. Hephaestus in the god of forges and blacksmith's right? He's married to Aphrodite, are you planning on doing some pics of them also?
Back to top Go down
FzzyDg8
FzzyDg8

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 5:15 pm

Oh, what a gorgeous couple!! Awhile back, I downloaded Hades and Tanathos both, but I'd have to say that I'm gaga over Hades. He looks extremely gorgeous in your shots...did you make him over? I love them; thank you for sharing your photos.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:33 pm

I do wish she would do more on this, it's a truly awesome story and I just love her pics and her characters!!
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Persephone Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 5:50 am

Art is beautiful :O
Back to top Go down
JKAmaryllis
JKAmaryllis

Aquarius

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:44 pm

Oohhhh such gorgeous sims!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persephone Vide
PostSubject: Re: Persephone   Persephone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persephone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com