Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Trace Laing by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-913

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-878

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-876

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-874

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-869

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-847

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-826

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-825

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-821

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-820

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-818

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-816

Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-815

If you'd like to see bigger and better pictures of Trace, watch the slide show. Be sure to view it full screen!!

Skin: Capitol Sims
Eyebrows: Heiret...I'm still trying to find the link.
Skin pores: Shyne
Upper eye bags: Wally
Lips: Lemon Leaf glossy
Hair: Sims 3--Ambitions
Eyes: I truly don't remember. If someone knows please let me know so I can post it. They are a default eye.
Facial hair: Sims 3 Ambition
Sliders:
Might as well have all the sliders that adjust, leg width, butt, calves, head, brow, lips and neck.

Should be compatible with all ep's yet not updated to the latest patch. So should not be a problem at all.

* For some odd reason when some of my sims age to adult, their face, the lower half to be precise, becomes somewhat disfigured. This is EASILY fixable if you have the above slider mods!!

If you have any problems with Sim, please let me know.

File contains both sims 3 pack and sim package files plus picture of sim.

Thanks to all the wonderful creators who provided these awesome clothes and accessories!

Last edited by cecesaun1 on February 12th 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 3:33 pm

Kosmo is correct, I am sure he has to look very different with just ea skin. That might be your only problem. The skin is not a default, it is non default so it won't override your default ea skin. The rest of the stuff shouldn't cause crashing. Usually when it's only one person having an issue it's something that is simple to fix and probably an oversight. I check everything before I even download it into my game and none of his things came up as corrupt. Although that also can show false corrupt files. All of Fresh Prince's cars show up as a corrupt file, but his cars work fine in game and I have heard others say this also.

Keep us posted and thanks Kosmo for helping. I'm extremely short staffed right now with Eva's dad being ill and I suppose Evie is still having computer problems, so it's just been me and Shyne.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 3:51 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Kosmo is correct, I am sure he has to look very different with just ea skin. That might be your only problem. The skin is not a default, it is non default so it won't override your default ea skin. The rest of the stuff shouldn't cause crashing. Usually when it's only one person having an issue it's something that is simple to fix and probably an oversight. I check everything before I even download it into my game and none of his things came up as corrupt. Although that also can show false corrupt files. All of Fresh Prince's cars show up as a corrupt file, but his cars work fine in game and I have heard others say this also.

Keep us posted and thanks Kosmo for helping. I'm extremely short staffed right now with Eva's dad being ill and I suppose Evie is still having computer problems, so it's just been me and Shyne.

Big smile No problemo! I help when I can!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 6:09 pm

*Faints BIG TIME* Shocked shocked *NEW* minifan funnybaby

AMAZINGFUL CeCe !! Love067 Love067 Love067 happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 10:27 pm

Eva are you just NOW seeing Trace?! Shocked laughing And thankies for the compliment!! hiho
Back to top Go down
achandler

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 1:14 am

hmmm well I am starting to think it has more to do with the pets expansion and pets patch rather than the sim. My freind has downloaded him as well and she does not have all eps but he shows fine in her game and has no crashing. Now that I have redownloaded him, the town I have placed him in does not crash how ever my other saved games in other worlds do.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 5:59 pm

You probably are right. I'm glad you at least got a chance to download him. I pleased your friend got him!! I hope you both get to enjoy him and make a bunch of little pixel babies!! ;)
Back to top Go down
Jaedub

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 12:34 pm

Wow,this is amazing work!!It looks sooo awesome!
I love your profile pic too,stunning! hiho
Back to top Go down
julianafraga29
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 12:57 pm

Another hot guy drools
Look at his eyes
I'm in love (again) lol
Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Screenshot-825
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2012, 8:46 pm

Thank you Jae and Julz!!! Love067
Back to top Go down
miss_lochness
VIP Member
miss_lochness

Pisces
Comments : One word...BAZINGA!

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 8:13 am

I am going to take a word out of the dictionary of Cece and say DAYUM!

I think I need to introduce this dude to my Finn. Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 4:28 pm

I've seen hubba hubba Finn and I agree, I think he needs to meet her!
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2012, 6:52 pm

Hello and wow! I didn't know this was your creations until today! I'm sooo sorry. I'm loving your new avatar and your sims are really amazing life like! Love them!
Download Happy 02 Happy 02
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2012, 7:01 pm

Totally amazing! dancing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2012, 7:27 pm

Thank you BleedingRose!! I'm glad you came across him! hiho
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 6:31 am

I was looking for good looking sim for my female sim and I found it! Amazing sim. Thank you for sharing! Download Happy 02 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 12:27 pm

oh this is something from the time before I joined, great simmie cece Smile glad somebody revived the thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace Laing by cecesaun1   Trace Laing by cecesaun1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trace Laing by cecesaun1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com