Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)Help with hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Featured Artist : (SOLVED)Help with hair Badge-1-1
Virgo

(SOLVED)Help with hair Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 12:26 am

(SOLVED)Help with hair Lynette4
(SOLVED)Help with hair Lynette1

I made this sim and want to upload her but cannot find who makes her hair for the life of me...can anyone help to tell me who makes the hair so i can package it...
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)Help with hair Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 1:16 am

I have that hair also but NO clue as to whom made it. It resembles a 'Peggy' hair but not sure. And what a hawt sim!!!
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : (SOLVED)Help with hair Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 6:01 am

I believe that is a peggy hair that's been retextured either by anubis or lotus. I just went through all of their stuff re-downloading everything, so it's still fresh in my mind. Couldn't tell which one exactly though, cause a lot of her stuff looks the same to me. Hope that helps a little. :/
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 9:24 am

That's Newsea's Hawaii. I have a retexture by Lotus. Anubis did not retexture that particular hair.

Lotus posted it here: http://ageiha.livejournal.com/16185.html
NewSea's Original on TSR: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/newsea/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/NewSea%20Hawaii%20Female%20Hairstyle%20/id/956450/
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 10:58 pm

Thanks for helping Ameenah!!
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 11:33 pm

No problem, Cece. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Help with hair   (SOLVED)Help with hair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)Help with hair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com