Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

The Borge Family Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexsSims
AlexsSims

Sagittarius
Comments : I'm an avid simmer. I have been a part of the sims community since I was 8. (7 years and counting!). I love making sims, playing legacies, meeting new people, editing photos, entering contests, and playing on my iphone.

The Borge Family Legacy Vide
PostSubject: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:20 pm

I posed this on my post about legacies, but then Cece made a forum Love067 ~~~~ SO!
Here you all will get to see updates as well as my family tree of my lovely family <3

The Borge Family... Not much to say besides the perfect Legacy! I couldn't and won't love a sims family more then I do them. Love067 I really hope you enjoy their adventures!

The Borge Family Tree: Click Me!

Heirs and Heiress:
Founder: Vanessa Borge - The Borge Family Legacy H4lLm
Profession: 5 Star Celebrity

2nd Generation: Carmen Borge - The Borge Family Legacy AcWGg
Profession: Rock Star

3rd Generation: Lorraine Borge - The Borge Family Legacy ZltFE
Profession: Stay at home Mom

4th Generation: Pascal Borge - The Borge Family Legacy PqrbX
Profession: Stay at home Dad

5th Generation: Lilliana Borge - The Borge Family Legacy AF37j
Profession: Explorer

Last edited by AlexsSims on February 5th 2012, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : The Borge Family Legacy Topposter
Featured Artist : The Borge Family Legacy Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 6:24 pm

Yay!! You found it! Now let's go view the family tree so I can get caught up!! hiho
Back to top Go down
AlexsSims
AlexsSims

Sagittarius
Comments : I'm an avid simmer. I have been a part of the sims community since I was 8. (7 years and counting!). I love making sims, playing legacies, meeting new people, editing photos, entering contests, and playing on my iphone.

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 10:49 pm

:D They're genes are so lovely. I love this family
Back to top Go down
AlexsSims
AlexsSims

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 2:21 pm

Generation 5 Grew up (all 5 girls, 1 set of triplets) and here they are!
Adrianna -
The Borge Family Legacy Uxog5
Susanna -
The Borge Family Legacy U0xUu
Isabella -
The Borge Family Legacy GrAfd
Serena -
The Borge Family Legacy CBht5
And my heiress, Lilianna -
The Borge Family Legacy AF37j
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Top Poster : The Borge Family Legacy Topposter
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 2:57 pm

they r amazing gorgeous Smile
Back to top Go down
AlexsSims
AlexsSims

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 4:21 pm

Thanks a lot Stevie I love them Smile
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 7:20 pm

I think this family is amazing and hope you do more to them! Big smile I just love their looks! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Borge Family Legacy   The Borge Family Legacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Borge Family Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Legacies-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com