Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Getting back in the game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Getting back in the game! Topposter
Featured Artist : Getting back in the game! Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Getting back in the game! Vide
PostSubject: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 10:02 pm

So I obviously haven't been around for a while, in fact, I haven't even opened gimp since sometime around august I think. Thats a looooon time.

I strugged with pose player for a few hours today, and finally I figured out the problem thanks to one of the oh so lovely Cstyles members giving me the right Blender version and SMD plugin versions to go with it. Now I"m back into making poses!

Obviously I'm a cheater when it comes to competitions, I always make a special pose for every entry and agreed it's not very fair, but it's ooooh so much fun!

Anyway, I'm not as good at editing as I was when I left the community Sad... But I did enter two competitions, one is a no commitment and one is a commitment competition, and I have finished the no commitment photograph! Pose and editing done by this chick here. Razz

[Click the image to view full scale.]

Getting back in the game! Vie714

Original Photo:

Getting back in the game! Sdmo9f

Link to competition so you can see what it's all about: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=edit&post_id=7848214&start=60

Yeah, I'm obviously rusty, I can see many flaws, but I'll get back to the old me eventually. Razz

p.s. my avi is my model for the other comp, I <3 her. :D
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 10:09 pm

Looking good Evie! I see NO flaws at all!! Good luck in the comp! hiho
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 10:43 pm

Well i love your stuff...so yeah i do not see any rusty areas... Love067
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 11:56 pm

The link only takes me to a page that states that I can't post. Maybe I'm just tired but for the life of me I can't find the thread. :'(
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Getting back in the game! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 12:47 am

EVIE!!! MISSED YOUR WORKS! :D This looks awesome, I dunno what you're complaining about Razz
Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 12:48 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Looking good Evie! I see NO flaws at all!! Good luck in the comp! hiho

Thanks Cece! :D

dachshundsr4me wrote:
Well i love your stuff...so yeah i do not see any rusty areas... Love067

Aww, thanks love. Smile

cecesaun1 wrote:
The link only takes me to a page that states that I can't post. Maybe I'm just tired but for the life of me I can't find the thread. :'(

Well poop, I'll go check into that real quick.

p.s. Have I mentioned that I would go lez for your avi yet? Razz She's stunning!

Back to top Go down
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 12:49 am

Shyne wrote:
EVIE!!! MISSED YOUR WORKS! :D This looks awesome, I dunno what you're complaining about Razz

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thanks so much Mary, I'm probably just being my picky self, no matter what I always see something I need to improve on. Razz

Have I mentioned how happy I am to be back? Yep, I am. :D
Back to top Go down
Shyne
VIP Member
Shyne

Donor/$upporter : Getting back in the game! Th_banner
Scorpio
Comments : *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Penny.

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 1:00 am

I'd go lez for Cece's avi too! Rrrrrrrrrrrrroew! Know that feel lol And I can understand that Evie, I'm getting extremely picky too XD And it's great to have you back, we've all noticed your absence.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 9:52 am

Your edit looks fab. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess03
Jess03

Capricorn
Comments : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." ~ Oscar Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 12:33 pm

Ooooo I'm in the Disney open comp tooo, I love your edit! :D

Here's the link to the comp:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/60/502592.page
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 2:41 pm

Evie, your avatar reminds me of Jennifer Connely. Smile
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 3:36 pm

evie! i miss you so much my name twin!

i love your photo.

my only thing that i have in issue with is that i think the ball should look more Chrystel like?
to kinda looks like a plain ball,their should be some smoke and a cool lighting effect on it if you get what i mean but overall its great Smile

you are talented beyond your years lol
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:53 am

I feel so guilty about my avi I can barely look at her!! I was supposed to have uploaded her weeks ago via request and just haven't found the time to get her stuff together. shame Thanks for the link Jess!! Even more reason to follow it!! Number 1 lurker for 2 Cstyler's and wishing you both luck!
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 4:05 pm

Evie i entered the disney contest too...i am afraid mine isn't as good as yours...I am not so good at editing photos if need be...like her hair that bled into her arms...my hands are shaky due to asthma meds so i cant draw a smooth line to save my life.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 7:56 pm

I'm sure she is beautiful Robin!! I will have to run over and check her out also!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 12:25 am

Aw, Robin, your version of Belle is beautiful!!!! She is my favorite Disney princess. <3

My little sis goes to the Disney school in CA, hehe.
Back to top Go down
dachshundsr4me
dachshundsr4me

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 12:52 am

Oh thanks...i was worried especially since i had to fix her hair a tad and my hands are shaky from my diabetic and asthmatic meds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game!   Getting back in the game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back in the game!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com