Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

SimPort'ing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 6:12 pm

So, who here got Showtime already and has plans for SimPorting?
Cause i do, only downside is.... I don't have any friends on my sims3 official website, so i was thinking maybe we can open a thread here to make friendships between us, and make it possible to host your sims in our own maps Razz

Here's a link for my page in case you would like to add me! At this moment i am a singer, although i didn't find a fix yet for my problem, therefore i cannot travel, only host you guys!
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maya_ace

Add who you wish to connect and play with;
Leave your profile link if you wish to be added;
Name your profession(s) so when we host you for a show, we know wich profession to choose!

Last edited by maya on March 28th 2012, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 6:52 pm

Oh yeah, Attention people:

A lot of users are getting errors while trying to send their sims over on tour, i am one of them... So i believe for now, or at least until there's a solution found, i can only host sims on my map Sad... So unfair that my diva singer cant go anywhere LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : SimPort'ing Topposter
Featured Artist : SimPort'ing Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 7:03 pm

First, LOVE your avi!! I don't have Showtime...yet. Hopefully will get it in a month or two...or three...

I think this thread is a great idea! I just updated my game and it tells me that I need to log in. I'm sure it's not the same thing as being able to port my sims...right??
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 7:06 pm

Thanks and thanks cece ^^

well, you dont exactly NEED to login in order to play the game, but you do need to login if you wish to go with the whole proccess of the SimPort new feature. (Thats why i'm here opening this thread so people can trade friendships to do so) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : SimPort'ing Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 5:58 pm

I have Showtime, so I'll Simport with you! She needs a lot of places anyway. I am sweetgeekdaani
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 6:07 pm

I have Showtime, too, and I'm willing to simport. Feel free to add me, if you want. This is my page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Katink6269
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 9:06 pm

Thanks Sleepy-Genius, accepted Razz
Katink added! ;)

Not gonna play tonight but definitely tomorrow, feel free to send the requests! Smile
Back to top Go down
amada
amada

Leo

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 9:53 pm

I have Showtime and I am willing to host sims. Not that I know how to do any of that yet. Smile I am still building my sim skills up. Anywho here is my page.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/amadazulsim
Back to top Go down
anniebonnie
anniebonnie

Scorpio

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 9:54 pm

HUn, remove any cc from your sim, also Store content and give it a try
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 10:47 pm

I know that I don't have to log in to play the game, but that little booger is a pest. I've checked the button to not ask me again to log in, and I'll be darn if it doesn't pop up each and every time. Razz

I swear if I wasn't a Simmer I'd so interprete the 'sim porting' thing. Sounds kind of cool but kind of complicated also. I guess when I get Showtime I'll just have to try it! hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 1:46 am

i just send you a friendsrequest, i use NO cc on my sims for simport j, i had already some friends sims coming to perform it is fun !
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:29 am

I'm not sure that's the case Bonnie, i will eventually try but.. its been discussed on forums as i looked up on google , doesn't seem to have a solution yet :\

oh thanks for the friend requests, i'm accepting now, and just gonna finish playing Castleville then i'll go on Sims xD
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 11:07 am

I'm sending out requests now, altho i dont know any of you guys professions D:

So i edited my first post now, u guys should really tell me wich professions u have in case u want an invite xD
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:51 pm

This thread was a smart and awesome idea! I see we have really had some wonderful responses!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : SimPort'ing Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 7:01 pm

I'm a Singer as you can tell, Level 5 or 6 I think.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

Gemini

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:37 pm

cool, ill send u a request xD
Back to top Go down
hotrod50s
hotrod50s

Leo

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 8:23 pm

mine is http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/hotrod35075901

as it stands now my singer Tank Ice has only simported once and had an epic show lol he does better in others games then in mine he has never performed an epic show in my game
Back to top Go down
libgirl
libgirl

Taurus

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2012, 8:48 pm

Heya!

Just joined this website when I was looking for people to become friends with on the game. Thought it would be a good idea to simport to each other's towns. Add me if you like Smile libgirl is my name and I have a level 5 singer. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2012, 9:14 pm

I need to find a way to bring this post more into view for others interested in simporting...any suggestions, anyone?
Back to top Go down
libgirl
libgirl

Taurus

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 9:35 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
I need to find a way to bring this post more into view for others interested in simporting...any suggestions, anyone?

Well you could always try the official sims 3 page on facebook? That's where I first went requesting people to add me if they wanted. You could also create a topic on that page, I think, so others can easily navigate to it. Adding a picture with a text on simporting and this website could also work since the pic will be up longer.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 6:42 pm

GREAT idea!! So maybe a pic of something Showtime related, like a sim performing and then add the info leading here to this link. I like this!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
annieover
VIP Member
annieover

Sagittarius

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2012, 9:39 pm

So now what do you want the banner to look like? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SimPort'ing Vide
PostSubject: Re: SimPort'ing   SimPort'ing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SimPort'ing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Showtime-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com