Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Vide
PostSubject: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 6:48 pm

So I finally got Showtime!!! Yay!! It was gifted to me otherwise I'd still wouldn't own it! Razz

I haven't had a chance to do much other than browse the new buildings that I placed and view some of the new outfits, which are pretty nice I think! Not enough new hairs but still, a good ep!!

I decided to make an entertainer, a acrobat, so I created a male sim for this purpose. I had NO idea how to even get him started. Nothing in the papers, on the computer nor anywhere in town so I had to google how to get him started. I will try to keep this somewhat updated on his progress!

So, introducing Demitri and he is sporting a new released hair by Aikea!!

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Scree110

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Scree111

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Scree112

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Scree113

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Scree114

So let's see where Demitri goes in his quest to be an acrobat!!!

First step: Start physical training!

**side note: I'd love if someone could make the pose he is making in this pic. I have a full view of it. It is NOBODY'S else's pose, it's just a stance that he made in game and I so love it!! Very nice!! Any offers??
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Topposter
Featured Artist : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 6:58 pm

Yay !! Awesome !! cheers cancan happydance
Ohh my and what do my eyes see ?? *faints* minifan
Some hawtness created by CeCe !! LOVE Demitri drools
And the hair is great and absolutely amazing on him !! Love067 ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:10 pm

Thanks Eva!! I totally am in love with it!! I had Demitri for a bit, tweaking him and so on and the hair was the butt kicker. I couldn't find one that actually suited him. I spotted this hair a few months ago on one of Aikea's sims and asked her where I could get it and she said it was hers. So....of course I have bugged her senseless to release it!! She is going to attempt to make some more and I can't wait!!

And thanks on the compliments on D. He is always making these sexy poses on his own so I'm going to try and capture a few and see if they can be recreated.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:12 pm

Forgot to mention...I got the best compliment from Aikea...she said that Demitri made the hair come alive!!! Can you believe that? A creator saying that YOU made their work look good!! Felt good!! I say it was both of us though, her hair made D!!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:29 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm drools Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 5:00 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Forgot to mention...I got the best compliment from Aikea...she said that Demitri made the hair come alive!!! Can you believe that? A creator saying that YOU made their work look good!! Felt good!! I say it was both of us though, her hair made D!!!

That really is awesome CeCe !! dancing The best compliment you can get, as sim creator !! hiho hand dance
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 5:50 pm

First glance respone: OMG

He is smokin'! I have yet to play an acrobat. So you bought Showtime? Smile

I always do singers. Maybe I'll something different next time.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2012, 8:44 pm

A friend bought it for me, she knows what a sim'aholic I am! So yep, I finally have it. I have NO clue on the simporting thingy but I'm preparing him now if someone wants to use him in the near future. He JUST got his profession and has to start off as a mime of all things.

It seems to be a pretty cool ep considering I wasn't very interested at first glance. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!   Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demitri...my first Showtime Sim!! Training to be an acrobat!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Showtime-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com