Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Badge-1-1
Scorpio

Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Vide
PostSubject: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 1:06 pm

Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Amaleavatar600
And the body when naked looks so realistic and euhm erotic
Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Screenshot-17600
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 3:13 pm

Love the skin on him and you did a amazing job on him! Your first male sim that looks like a real male!! Love067 OMG Happy 02
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Topposter
Featured Artist : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 6:43 pm

He looks hawt !! Love067 hiho drools minifan
Is this your first male sim ? If so, that's even more amazing !! Great job ! dancing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2012, 8:52 pm

As I stated in another post, this is one fine arse hawt sim!! One problem...erm...I'd take the roses pattern off the outfit! Takes away some of that serious smexy from him, but otherwise he is hawt dayum gorgeous!! It's raining men here on Cstyles!!!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2012, 3:21 am

i have made more males before but they look more feminine this is the first one who looks a bit more male, and yes i know the underwear is a bit 2much loooool Have a nice weekend my friends x x x in belgium it has been bad weather not like summer more rain and cold just this morning i see a little sun coming out
Back to top Go down
jelly_nick
jelly_nick

Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:12 pm

Sexy, I likey!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 1:55 am

really hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much   Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a male with Evie her skin and love the skin so much

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com