Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WCIF Clothing for this girl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paradisxx

Taurus

WCIF Clothing for this girl? Vide
PostSubject: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:35 pm

Hi guys,
I've seen a sim on a video. I've asked the creator of the video for her download link and she gave me her .sim file. So, all her cc wasn't in my game and I already have her hair but now I'm looking for an outfit for her becouse she's going to be in my Bad Girls Club. This is the girl:
WCIF Clothing for this girl? 14so7b7
If somebody reconizes the skin or lipgloss please tell me I need that too..
Thank you guys hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : WCIF Clothing for this girl? Topposter
Featured Artist : WCIF Clothing for this girl? Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:41 pm

Lol you should ask the creator for her skin and makeup. No one would be able to tell a particualr skin from a photo. Especially one that far away.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:45 pm

I already did, she actually was on a SNTM and I've contact with her, she said that she also get the .sim file and not the .sims3pack and the owner owner (WhiteSpec) is ingoring my e-mails Razz.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Featured Artist : WCIF Clothing for this girl? Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:48 pm

Lol well theres not much you can do unless you know someone who has her already besides the creator.
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:48 pm

paradisxx wrote:
I already did, she actually was on a SNTM and I've contact with her ( the maker of sntm) she said that she also get the .sim file and not the .sims3pack and the owner owner (WhiteSpec) is ingoring my e-mails Razz.
Woops, wrong button.
But do you know some nices clothes for her or not? I'm downloading tones of clother now on tsr but when i see it in my game i'm like: eh.... no
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:03 pm

What style of clothes are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:09 pm

I dont really care, it can be a dress or a skirt or a jeans but not to dowdy
I'm going to sleep now lol:P
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 1:24 pm

Lol, I mean style as in gothic, sporty, modern, etc. Like what are the clothes going to say about her personality?
Back to top Go down
paradisxx

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 1:32 pm

Oh lol,
hell no not a gothic, not sporty...
just high heels, shorts or skirt or something, the clothes need to say: i'm a hot girl, i love to party and all kind of stuff when your 23 (if you understand what i mean)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 2:15 pm

Simsimay has clothes that are cute & modern that are hot, but not slutty (i didn't know what other word to use lol) They also look really good in the game. Her TSR or website. If you're not a subscriber at TSR, you can find clothes at the booty.

Saliwa also has clothes you might be looking for. Her
TSR or blog.

I'll just give you a list lol:
Icia TSR or blog
All About Style
Darko
Prada Sims
Lorandia Sims
JS Sims - Might not be too much of what you're look for, but there's nice leggings you might want to look at.
Rusty Nail - Nice dresses, swimwear, lingerie, and shoes.
Augusto
Jocker Sims
Newsea
Miraminkova
Sims2FanBg
Melisa Inci & Altea127 having nice shoes
Harmonia09

I hope this list helped. If it didn't, I'd be happy to look some more. Big smile
*Remember if you're not a subscriber at TSR, go to the booty. They haven't updated the TSR section since April 7, so newer downloads wouldn't be there, but older ones will.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 2:20 pm

Also the dress the sim above is wearing a dress from Cbon73. If you're looking for clothes like that. You can browse their TSR as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCIF Clothing for this girl?   WCIF Clothing for this girl? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCIF Clothing for this girl?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com