Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Sims 3 by EvaTer Topposter
Featured Artist : Sims 3 by EvaTer Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Sims 3 by EvaTer Os51eg
Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 3:35 pm

Hi ya All,

I have been working on a new Sim the last two days & she is 'finished' now Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_wink . She's called Natalie.
I especially like her hair; I found the hair this Monday and it's retuxtured by Anubis and you can find it here.
I found the hair of Ivy (my previous Sim) on Monday as well, so I had to make a choice which hair I was gonna 'use' first.
If your interested Ivy's hair you can find here (also by Anubis).
Back to Natalie now, for some pics !

Casual:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Natalie+Walraven+01

Looks:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Natalie+Walraven+02

Formal:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Natalie+Walraven+03

Sleep:

Sims 3 by EvaTer Natalie+Walraven+04

If you have questions about my creations or where to find clothes & other 'stuff' please reply and I will (try) to answer your question(s).
If you have had enough of my bla, bla Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_clown Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_tongue and want to see more of Natalie, you can download her here.

Sims 3 by EvaTer Herz Sims 3 by EvaTer Herz Sims 3 by EvaTer Herz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 7:53 pm

I'd own that same exact sleepwear if my boobies stood firm and tall like hers and also if my butt could bounce a dime off of it!!! Why can't we as humans have CAH 'create a human' that we can step into and change and fix anything we want too. Ohhh..maybe not good...we would then have 'barbie privates' and I kind like that part of me just fine. Too much to sacrifice...nevermind! :D Another awesome Sim Eva!!! Are you in fashion in real life because you truly do know how to dress your girls! Maybe a contest, or challenge you could possibly do to help others 'decorate' their Sims? It's a thought and one I'd truly 'lurk' around for tips!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Sims 3 by EvaTer Os51eg
Leo

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 3:09 pm

Hi Cece,

Yeah true hahaha Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_biggrin , if there ever was to be a CAH the world would probably look like a Ken & Barbie place (and all plastic surgeons would be out of business Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_wink ).
Anyhow I think we all should be a little less critical about the way we look ourselves, altough a bit of 'dreaming' is never wrong. I guess that's why CAS was invented, to visualize dreams Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_clown ...
Me being in fashion....?? Hmmmm, well no I'm a finance manager so no fashion or creativity involved in the job. Maybe that's why I like creating Sims; a bit of dreaming, fashion & creativity as oposed to 'number & figure-crunching' Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_exclaim Sims 3 by EvaTer Fresse Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_question .

I will think about your suggestion of helping other Simmers, creating and 'decorating' their Sims; although at present I don't know exactly how to. As soon as I figured it out, I will give it a go !!

Thanks for your comments, love to read and enjoy them Sims 3 by EvaTer Icon_cheers !!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 8:13 pm

Eva!
I think you would do an amazing job on helping others dress their Sims! I can even invision showing them how to make the most of just EA base game content. Remember when the game first came out? Oh the horror...but I kept the clothes patterns changed, uploaded things I thought looked pretty good and surprisingly others downloaded it.
I've got to get my mind wheels going, lets see, we have a 'Evie's' corner, maybe something along the line of 'Eva's Fashions'...well you get the picture don't you? Lol! I really think it would work!
Hey, it seems we have a steady, (please don't let me jinx this)...flow of new members and I have decided when we hit 200 that I'm going to change the template of the forum. I'm NOT changing the setup because I LOVE it this way, just kind of sprucing it up a little, maybe add another html page. I've got the template already picked out and I'm like a kid waiting on Santa I'm so excited! You will have to give me your honest opinion when I set it up ok? Also any ideas are more than welcome. I made this site for everyone to enjoy...not just me!
Love them Sims...keep them coming!!
Oh wow!! Eva I just thought of a challenge idea!!! Challenge all those interested in dressing their Sim in just base game gear!!
Or something along those lines!
That would be awesome!
Take care!!
Hugz
Cece Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sims 3 by EvaTer Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 by EvaTer   Sims 3 by EvaTer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 by EvaTer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Older Post That Need Editing-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com