Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Vide
PostSubject: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:19 pm

Well I made this set exclusive to download here at Cstyles because I love you all! Big smile I think this is the second thing I've made exclusive here. I should do it more often huh? Razz I absolutely LOVE these designs and when I aw them I just HAD to make them for my simmies. I had them for a while because they needed a bit of fine tuning but now I feel they are fit to share with you all. There are nine tattoos in total. Please do not re-upload anywhere else! You may include them in your sim files but please give credit!! Also: THESE ARE NOT ACCESSORY TATTOOS, THEY REQUIRE THE AMBITIONS EXPANSION PACK TO WORK! Warning there's a bit of pic spam! They are in-game shots but I edited around the background a bit so if something looks messy apologize. Enjoy my prettys◕‿◕!

Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos KosmoSpineTattoos1Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos KosmoSpineTattoos2Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos KosmoSpineTattoos3

In no particular order here are close-ups

Tattoo 1:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-10-edit

Tattoo 2:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-11-edit

Tattoo 3:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-12-edit

Tattoo 4:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-16-edit

Tattoo 5:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-33-edit

Tattoo 6:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-34-edit

Tattoo 7:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-6-edit

Tattoo 8:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-7-edit

Tattoo 9:Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Screenshot-8-edit

BTW Credit for the dream-catcher tattoo go to Vanity Sims and you can find them on her blog HERE!
To get more tattoo location check out CmarNYC's Tattoo Locations Mod. If there are any problem or if you have question please let me know! I will take tattoo requests!! If you have a request or problem email me at KosmoKhaos@gmail.com or PM me here. I would need the design to be on a solid color background and as non-blurry as possible.

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on July 10th 2012, 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Topposter
Featured Artist : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:27 pm

OHH WOW Kosmo !! Love067 Love067 Love067 I could love *NEW* you ! Razz
Amazing these tattoos !! Thank you !!! dancing hiho Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:32 pm

I SCREAMED!!! I know the neighbor's heard me and I probably scared the beejeezus out of them!! These are awesome and thanks so much for making them exclusive to Cstyles. WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!! *runs to download*!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:39 pm

blushing Awe thank you! I didn't think you all would have liked my stuff as much as you do! I'm grateful! ❤
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 6:43 pm

hiho they look very sensual bravo from me hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 7:05 pm

Thank you Sellasu! Big smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 7:14 pm

Shocked Love067 hiho

Wow, I really don't usually download tattoos - but the awesome stuff I've been seeing at CStyles has really changed my mind.

I haven't been able to resist your sets!!! And I LOVE these to death. They are so unbelievably awesome and I want to use one on a sim right now.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 7:39 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! These look absolutely amazing ! dancing excited You did a amazingly amazing job hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 7:45 pm

"Not like your stuff"?!!!!! Shocked Are you kidding me?! I'm just about ready to steal your siggy girl!! *slaps KK across the face with a wet, limp pickle!* Hmpp....never want to hear talk like that again from you missy...I got a whole jar of them pickles!! laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 7:55 pm

yeahthat Your stuff is amazing, KK. Now I'm really going to find a way to get Ambitions only so I can have your gorgeous tattoos in the game. I love your siggy, too by the way. Big smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 8:01 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
"Not like your stuff"?!!!!! Shocked Are you kidding me?! I'm just about ready to steal your siggy girl!! *slaps KK across the face with a wet, limp pickle!* Hmpp....never want to hear talk like that again from you missy...I got a whole jar of them pickles!! laughing
Shocked Not the pickles!!

katink wrote:
yeahthat Your stuff is amazing, KK. Now I'm really going to find a way to get Ambitions only so I can have your gorgeous tattoos in the game. I love your siggy, too by the way. Big smile
Thank you! hiho
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 8:15 pm

Lmao Cece made my day laughing
Back to top Go down
skye004
skye004

Libra
Comments : errr...i have nothing to say really, but have a nice day! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 10:58 pm

These tattoos are AMAZING! I love them! Great job! Razz hiho happydance dancing
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:14 pm

Thank you Skye! :D
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:58 pm

I love these tattoos!! They are gorgeous! Thank you very much for sharing them!!! OMG thump
Back to top Go down
reyox
reyox

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 6:53 pm

Ohgod, love at first sight. i love them so much. thump
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 8:03 pm

Big smile Thank you very much!!
Back to top Go down
Hollena
Hollena

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 8:19 pm

I ADORE THESE cancan
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 1:10 am

<-------------- He wants me to tell you he loves them! (so do I) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos   Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cstyles Exclusive! Tribal Spine and Back Tattoos by KosmoKhaos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Accessories/skin/eyes/makeup/tattoo's/etc-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com