Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

oh magic lamp Genie makeover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamx

Top Poster : oh magic lamp Genie makeover Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

oh magic lamp Genie makeover Vide
PostSubject: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 10:15 pm

oh magic lamp Genie makeover Genied
oh magic lamp Genie makeover Geniec

i made over my genie again
this time i put on different blue eyes
a beard
eyebrows
and lighten the skintone somewhat

the first picture is the genie when i made him over the first time but didnt finished up as much.the rest is what he looks like now.

Last edited by mamx on August 1st 2012, 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : oh magic lamp Genie makeover Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 12:00 am

Uh oh...hold the phone!! Mamx is uploading some sims!! At least showing us what he can do. I love the makeover...all but the eyebrows. They distract from his face...just my op. But I like everything else about him!! Do the genies always come blue? And how do I get one, I've not found out how to get my own genie.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 12:17 am

This is what I found on The Sims Wiki:

The Genie returns as a life state in The Sims 3: Showtime. The Genie can be summoned by rubbing the Dusty Old Lamp, and will grant three wishes per lamp.
Unlike Genies in previous games, Genies in Showtime can be male or female, and are mobile. Sims can socialize and interact with them.[2][3] After all wishes have been made, the lamp will remain and the Genie can still be summoned provided that one of the wishes was to free the Genie. Otherwise, the Genie and the Lamp will disappear to find a new owner.

Obtaining the Dusty Old Lamp
During a trip to the graveyard, there is a chance that a Sim will find the Dusty Old Lamp while exploring the catacombs. A Sim with the Lucky trait will have a better chance of finding the Dusty Old Lamp.
Sims who give a "legendary" stage performance or who travel through the dimensional gate on a PlasmaPunch Gyroscopic Conductor may also receive a Dusty Old Lamp. Alternatively, the Dusty Old Lamp can be purchased for 30,000 Lifetime Happiness points.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 12:19 am

^ Ooops! Sorry for hijacking the thread. Embarassed Great makeover, mamx! Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 12:37 am

cece
the eyebrows im not sure are right either ,he does have some kind of light colored hair under his turban,the eyebrows can be changed easily for sure. most genies are blue it seems but know they come in other colors. i bet the girl genies come out red more than the boy genies , i got my genies by having darren go to the cemeterary and explore the catacombs there , in one grave cetetary i went to they had vamp bar down underground woo. not sure about uploading sims , i guess ican try. it seem so many sims are messed up lately. i think it will have to be for sure the savesims file mm.
i need to check and double them sims to make sure they are ok firsty .

katink that who using up the wishes is news to me mm. i read that one put the lamp in fridge then oven and something else? to free the genie mm.
i havent made any wishes yet.

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 1:00 am

here genie again, this time i got the right hair color .didnt get to pick any other eyebrows since the game went poof. that all right though, he is saved and in the game he ok, can fix that later .
oh magic lamp Genie makeover Genied
oh magic lamp Genie makeover Genieleft
oh magic lamp Genie makeover Genieright
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 2:58 am

mamx wrote:

katink that who using up the wishes is news to me mm. i read that one put the lamp in fridge then oven and something else? to free the genie mm.
i havent made any wishes yet.

This is from The Sims Wikia:

A high relationship with the Genie is needed to release them. A Sim who wishes to free the Genie must complete 3 different opportunities:
-Put the lamp in the fridge to “freeze the lamp”.
-Put it in the oven to “heat the lamp”.
-Go explore the catacombs at the graveyard with the lamp.
Summon the Genie one more time, and they are released from the lamp forever. The Genie will join the Sim's household and can be controlled just like a Sim.

By the way, your genie looks great! I love his facial structure! Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 6:42 pm

katink , that good info on the genie, it what i plan to do with my genie. im pleased with my genie face structure too. he no pudding man lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh magic lamp Genie makeover   oh magic lamp Genie makeover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh magic lamp Genie makeover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com