Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Topposter
Featured Artist : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Vide
PostSubject: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 3:29 pm

OMG FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 4:22 pm

Yes!! dancing Running off to download! happy *NEW* Thanks for posting this, Kosmo! hand dance
Back to top Go down
Lyllia
Lyllia

Virgo
Comments : DON'T HIT KIDS !....
Seriously, they have guns now.
---------------------------------------
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 6:42 pm

Thanks for the post Kosmo Smile ! I'm off to download it ! ❤
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 10:23 pm

Yay!! *pushes past everyone* off to download!!! Hey...every man for himself they say!! happy *NEW*
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 12:20 am

Finally! Thank you for the link!
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 2:26 am

Thank you Kosmo! I don't know if mine is working or not cuz the lashes look the same as the first one? Do I need something else to make it look like 3D? Beautiful work. thump dancingbanana
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 2:54 am

You're welcome you all Big smile And Bleeding Rose What do you mean they look the same? All you should need to download is the Male and Female Meshes and the design files.
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 5:02 pm

Got them !! And absolutely LOVE them !! ❤ Thanks for the share Kosmo !! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2012, 11:37 pm

Wow, these lashes for males truly lets me see exactly why they had to make separate meshes for each gender. The dudes eyes are shaped so differently!! Love playing with them and like the fem's, I'm sure it will just take a minute to adjust to using them and learning the different methods of applying them!! Love them and so glad they are finally here!! hiho
Back to top Go down
BleedingRose
VIP Member
BleedingRose

Donor/$upporter : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Th_banner
Aries
Comments : I'm married and have 2 grown kids. I enjoy creating Sims and playing the game. Thank you C style for letting me share my Sims here and for being a wonderful friends to me!

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 6:22 pm

I downloaded them both but it seem same as the first one in my cas. Do I need to remove the first lashes? Sorry for bothering. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:38 pm

Non no you don't have to dlete the old ones Big smile Does their icon shows up in your game? The thumbnail icon for these new lashes should look different from the older ones.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:34 pm

*The only thing you needed to do was download the new 'mesh' for 'males' and the actual eyelashes.
*When you boot up your game and go into either eyeliner or accessories and you should see the added content.
*Then, like the females, go to the 'eye' section and you will see the adjust sliders just for the eyelashes.
*Make sure you either use the 'remove' ea lash tool or just take the lash slider all the way to the left. (I do the latter) That way you know you have properly placed and adjusted the lashes.

I hope this helps some. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 4:45 pm

You can also have a look at the 3D eyelash tutorial here, Rose. The same "setup / rules" apply to the new eyelashes II.
Like said before they should show up (separately) in the eyeliner section in CAS, as well as glasses AND earrings in the clothing-accessories (so you can layer them if you want to, or you can still use an "normal" eyeliner).
I think the eyelashes II are even more important for the under eyelashes as compared to the "first batch" of eyelashes AND they're available for males now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2012, 11:00 am

Yay! They're perfect! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!    S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S-Club Male 3D Eyelashes Finally released + New Female Designs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: What Have You Found?-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com