Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

(SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 2:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I decided since I don't have much more to unpack I'd boot my game up since S-Club updated their sliders. Has anyone had the problem of the actual eyes, lips and even the different skins NOT showing up? On the skins, it shows where they are supposed to be with the additional space for more skins but nothing shows up. Same thing with the eyes and mouth, nose...it's just blank.

Any clues as to what I could be doing wrong? I removed completely the old slider hack before replacing it with the new update. So stumped.

Last edited by cecesaun1 on September 17th 2012, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

(SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 4:39 pm

Okay no problem about the sliders you have in your game. They all should work when you have a slider hack in your game Smile
You have an updated slider hack in your game now ?? Like S-Club's, NRaas MC or xCAS mod for patch 1.38 ??
For one of these sliders hacks you can choose either the 4x OR 5x slider range option (so not both !) and put ONE of these (updated) mods in your game and all your sliders should work ;)
Unless you have more "hidden" obsolete mods in your game of course Razz
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 4:46 pm

Ooook obviously this didn't post when I typed it from my ipod last night XD Lol

@Cece: If you're using NRAAS in order to control the range of the sliders you go in-game and click either on the ground or a sim and bring up the NRAAS option. Then it gives you the MasterController option. You choose it and its menu pops up. From there you go to settings>CAS and that menu is the one you need for the CAS settings. It allows you to manually change the range however you want it. You can type in the number of X's range that you want Big smile There are other awesome options in there too.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 10:15 pm

KK, sounds like a lot of work just to use the x option.... I may try xCas and see if I like that... But thanks anywayz!

@Eva... facepalm Yep...I made a boo boo and had a nasty little elder mod hidden in my game... shame .... I couldn't help but laugh at myself. I have the worst luck when it comes to game updates!! I may be getting too old for this! laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 10:22 pm

I appreciate all your patience and input...you all are wonderful!! Love067
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 12:23 am

well you shojld make a folder called hack mod sliders and put them all in there . dont be lumping them all together . pretty soon there will a season expansion . that stuff will be outdated again soon enough
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 12:23 am

elder mod? what that?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 4:48 pm

So you're okay now CeCe ?? secret
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 6:40 pm

@mamx...an 'older' mod I had in my game
@ Eva...YES YES YES!!! Finally...I booted up my game last night and everything works perfectly!!! Thanks so much for helping me...thanks to everybody who helped me!! Big Hugs!! thump
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 10:24 pm

did you make a folder for hacks mod slider only folders ?party on then!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Topposter
Featured Artist : (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2012, 10:41 pm

Yes sir I sure did!! I should be ready for Seasons!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2012, 10:14 pm

Yes I did!! I'm ready for Seasons now!! hiho
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 4:52 am

I whas having so many problems with my sliders eyes colors not showing also the jaw line nothing worked when i put my slider folder in but i downloaded on tumblr from our Kosmo a sim and with the sim whas also the folder with sliders so i tryed this one and it worked since yesterday i can create again sims like i wnat to THANKS to kosmo !!!!! and her lovely sim by the way i have more sliders than before now !!!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2012, 8:30 pm

Yes I own many sliders Big smile If anyone needs any let me know!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2012, 1:36 am

How wonderful Sellasu and how nice of you KK to add a folder of your sliders!! hiho Where were you 2 weeks ago when I needed you!!? laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.   (SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED)Things not showing up like eyes, mouth and skins after updating both patch and mod.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Welcome :: Tech & Game Support-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com