Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smiley51291
smiley51291

Taurus

(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress Vide
PostSubject: (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress   (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 4:37 pm

(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress Borac

Im just getting into the sims 3 and was searching for clothes for my sims. i stumbled upon this picture and i know that its old. Just thought that I'd take a chance to see if anyone recognized it or could point me in a direction to look. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress   (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 7:19 pm

Your best bet is to go through MySims3Blog and Sims3Updates and sort through the female clothes post by post. It's a little bit easier on Sims3Updates, because you can view several "posts" of content at once, and the categories for clothing are more specific. Sims3Updates doesn't always post everything, though, so there's a chance it might not be on there at all.

I'm not sure where that specific dress is from - but I know of many similar dresses. This particular dress looks kind of borked and I wonder what it will look like in game. I know that even with some EA dresses, the hands clip a little - but the clipping here is really bad.

This dress by Anubis has a frilly bottom on the skirt, and can be CASTed to have the polka dot pattern:
(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress Loveso10

Simlicious made a nice flared-skirt dress here:
(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress Simlic11

i-like-teh-sims also uploaded an edited a store dress that has a pretty flared bottom here:
(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress Tumblr10

GreenNoodle:
(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress 110
Back to top Go down
smiley51291
smiley51291

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress   (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 7:58 pm

thanks so much Big smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress   (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 8:03 pm

You're welcome! I hope you find a dress you like. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress   (SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) anyone know wcif this dress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: WCIF-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com