Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

My sims heights change...do yours?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : My sims heights change...do yours? Topposter
Featured Artist : My sims heights change...do yours? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

My sims heights change...do yours? Vide
PostSubject: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:13 am

Has anyone else noticed that our sims (or is it just mine) come in different heights? I only see it when I do a randomize to get a new sim to make...but I've just noticed that some are very tall and some are shorter than the basic size. Is this NRaas or did ea add this effect in with Seasons?
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 3:36 am

really? isn't it effect by jonha neck slider, head shape and or different hairs?
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:41 am

Nope, it's the whole sim! I get little people, they are proportion correct just little and I get some that are way taller than the mirror and they are proportion correct! Try just doing a randomize and see if it happens to you also.

I'm going to sign off for the night, but I noticed it when I made Xander...he is taller than the other sims in the house I put him in.
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 6:13 am

I have a height slider that you can adjust the leg, arm and body length with. I used it on my ice ice baby supersimodelsto give them the perfect model height. I am assuming these sims are downloaded sims that have different heights? Here is the slider I use http://www.modthesims.info/showpost.php?p=3118980&postcount=23
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : My sims heights change...do yours? Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 4:38 pm

I haven't noticed myself CeCe, except of course some sims "carry some more weight" than others Smile But then again, I don't use the sim randomizer anymore, as I normally start with a sim with all the slider set to "nil".
I would normally say you have to have height sliders installed to your game in order to have shorter or taller simmehs (like the one Ice mentioned for instance).
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 5:44 pm

That's just it, I don't have the height slider hack. Strange...I had one female sim that came up with randomize and she was very tall, like Xander's height and just scrolling through I'd get sims of many heights and some were the normal sim height. Maybe a glitch...I don't know, but the clothes and shoes fit the different heights perfectly also. I'm going to browse Google and see if anyone else has noticed this as well and maybe it was something added with NRaas. Is the random name thing ea or a hack?
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 5:56 pm

I think the random name thing is EA's Smile
I'll try the sim randomizer when I'm in game again, to see about the length of the simmehs. I actually think it's not too bad if that's the case about the variety in length by the way Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 6:05 pm

Oh I LOVE it!! I think it makes them look so amazingly more life like to have different heights!! Let me know please what you find out in your game...I'm so curious!!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:24 pm

How strange Shocked Never happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:28 pm

It never happened to me either...strange. ponder
Back to top Go down
stevielee88
VIP Member
stevielee88

Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 10:37 pm

nope. never happened to me...you game is funky cece LOL
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 2:27 am

Funky Stevielee...but in a good way of course!! I love it..I just keeping scrolling through seeing what height sim is going to come up next! I had this one female...I wish I had saved her because she was so tall and thin and would have not been hard to fix up! hiho
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 6:52 am

in my case though "good way" is very much an acquired taste...
here are some examples of the finest result from rolling the dice

But I have to warn you with the good ol' saying
what have been seen can not be unseen
My sims heights change...do yours? Weird10
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 3:21 pm

I tested my game as well with the sim randomizer, similar results like Navestsea, kind of "weird looking" simmehs with all kinds of heights and proportions. I think it's caused by the sliders (like head size, neck size and leg size, if you have them or similar like sliders of course).
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 10:19 pm

Yayz!! I'm NOT alone!! I like it because you can easily fix them up...you know...make the head smaller...body fuller...whatever else needs to be done to make them look normal!! I LOVE IT!!

Nav...you are one strange pickle...I say that in a GOOD way...I like strange...ordinary bores the hell out of me!! Lol! hiho
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 4:53 am

BTW if you look carefully their shoulder height is the same, so it is only affected by the size of their head and neck, and how thick is the hairstyle, some of newsea free hairs will make your sim considerably taller for example Razz

hey what with the pickle thing, I'm claustrophobic pale
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 3:40 pm

I now have a sim height and leg length slider in my game, this should be interesting with the randomizer !! Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 11:00 pm

Did you add this also Eva, and additional slider? @Nav...so sir...what do pickles have to do with Claustrophobia? OMG I can't stop laughing thinking of reasons why this might collaborate with your fear!!! Is it the thought of being a pickle...mashed together in a jar with other pickles in a tightly sealed jar perhaps? laughing And with mine (sims in random) Nav...the shoulder height is different and not the same. Sometimes they have HUGE heads and sometimes normal or noticeably small. I don't know...I just like now playing with it!! hiho

Remember when I said that Xander is taller than the other sims in the household I placed him in? There is a difference.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2012, 11:53 pm

My sims heights change...do yours? Screenshot-6

This is what happens when I hit random in cas. After I picked myself up from the floor because I was laughing so hard, I took a pic. Where can I find these height sliders? Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 1:17 am

Keep hitting random...and get ready to laugh your bootay off! laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 2:19 am

I'm actually in CAS and was hitting random for grins and giggles. I had to stop because I was laughing so hard that I threw myself into a asthma attack. One of the sim ladies was about the size of a pencil, head to toe and the next looked like she had swallowed a mac truck...whole. Don't get me started on the faces. laughing
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2012, 9:20 pm

I know...I love scrolling through random!! Sometimes you get some that aren't that bad and others...well let's just be thankful that they are not REAL!! laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 1:22 am

While I was playing with the random button last night, I got one who had craters where her ta-ta's were supposed to be. From the front, she didn't look like anything was wrong with her, but when I turned her to her side...lmao. On the positive side, I've started a few of my simmies from randoms. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 4:26 pm

LOLs Big smile It's like a "freak show" sometimes, hitting that random button for simmehs !! Razz
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 4:39 pm

I usually do it if I want a good laugh. laughing I was really surprised when I got the base for my elf lady from a random. Her eyes and lips were almost perfect. Big smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2012, 11:52 pm

Yep...I've got the crater boobs also!! I have NO idea what is going on with that!! As a matter of fact...for funzies I decided to take like the 'next' random that popped up and make a viable sim out of her. Good gravy and biscuits she looked HORRID!!! Crater boobs, HUGE head and the oddest shape body ever!! Let's just say...it's been 3 day's and STILL I'm trying!! laughing
Back to top Go down
sulie82
sulie82

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 6:09 am

i can not download the file about height slider...... Sad... Sad... Sad... Sad... Sad... 
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 5:06 pm

What is going on when you try? Do you get an error code? It could be you are putting it in the wrong place/folder, if that's the problem that is easily fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sims heights change...do yours?   My sims heights change...do yours? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sims heights change...do yours?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com