Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

New Tattoos by Maereckless

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

New Tattoos by Maereckless Vide
PostSubject: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 11:03 pm

Finally I have something to share with you all! dancing

I recently learned how to make custom ambitions tattoos and I figured that's something I'd have no problem sharing with you all! There are 7 tattoos, each of them can be fount in the Tattoos section in CAS. You will need ambitions of course for these to show up in your game. Since these are my first, they aren't perfect, but I hope to get better. They are recolorable. I Hope you all love them as much as I do!

To have more tattoo placements, you can use this XCAS Mod

Tattoo #1: Life & Love Infinity feather Tattoo
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-264_zps7e083111

Tattoo# 2: "The worst things in life come free to us" quote in Arabic writing
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-261_zpsf4d8ade1

Tattoo# 3: Floral dreamcatcher
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-259_zpsc1607e29

Tattoo# 4: Indian feather with "Life goes on" quote
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-257_zpsedbde760

Tattoo# 5: "Stand for something or you'll fall for anything" quote
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-255_zps89884372

Tattoo# 6: Orchid Flowers (My Fav)
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-254_zps6e43feac

Tattoo# 7: "Never stop dreaming" quote
New Tattoos by Maereckless Screenshot-252_zpsb0e03d1d

Disclaimer: Please do not upload my work to any paysites or redistribute and claim as your own work! Always link back to this page if you are going to share this!

You can get them
HERE!
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : New Tattoos by Maereckless Badge-1-1
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 1:56 am

Tattoo# 6: Orchid Flowers is my favourite too , they look good , thankyou for sharing, and

Love067 Merry Christmas Love067
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 3:20 am

SellaSu wrote:
Tattoo# 6: Orchid Flowers is my favourite too , they look good , thankyou for sharing, and

Love067 Merry Christmas Love067
Thank you SellaSu! Merry Christmas to you too! Big smile
Back to top Go down
ice1
ice1

Aquarius
Comments : "If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realising that you are the author and every day you have the oportunity to write a new page" Mark Houlahan

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 4:01 am

Tattoo # 3 is my fave! Thanks for sharing these with us they are really cool Happy 02
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 5:01 am

ice1 wrote:
Tattoo # 3 is my fave! Thanks for sharing these with us they are really cool Happy 02

I'm glad you like!
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 5:53 am

they are all look so realistic, some looks like done with marker, I saw a clip in youtube where people writing words on their own body with marker and I think it is also cool...
my fav is that dream-catcher
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 9:06 am

navetsea wrote:
they are all look so realistic, some looks like done with marker, I saw a clip in youtube where people writing words on their own body with marker and I think it is also cool...
my fav is that dream-catcher

Yeah its because I made them really dark so they would show up good in the pictures, A lighter opacity plus different placement would make it less marker like. I'm glad you like the dream catcher, Its my second fav of the set as well
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims
Vanity Sims

Top Poster : New Tattoos by Maereckless Topposter
Taurus

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 2:14 pm

These look amazing!! Ahhhh, i wish i had internet so i can download (:
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 4:25 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
These look amazing!! Ahhhh, i wish i had internet so i can download (:

That means so much coming from you! I Love your tattoos! They are what inspired me in creating mines!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : New Tattoos by Maereckless Topposter
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 4:25 pm

Wow...these look fantastic!! Now I'm going to have to get the tattoo placement hack because I will def being using some of these! Dreamcatcher is my fav and the feather for fertility is my second fav! I'd say for a first timer you did an amazing job!! And the skin you chose to display them is gorgeous! Perfect combination and the presentation is flawless! hiho

Thanks for sharing these!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Molyn9257
Molyn9257

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 4:28 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wow...these look fantastic!! Now I'm going to have to get the tattoo placement hack because I will def being using some of these! Dreamcatcher is my fav and the feather for fertility is my second fav! I'd say for a first timer you did an amazing job!! And the skin you chose to display them is gorgeous! Perfect combination and the presentation is flawless! hiho

Thanks for sharing these!! Smile

Thank you so much Cece!! I'm glad you like them!!! That's the skin from Orange-Sim! I love it so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tattoos by Maereckless   New Tattoos by Maereckless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tattoos by Maereckless

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com