Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] Vide
PostSubject: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 1:17 pm

Hello hello~ I've decided to attempt a little photo corner for myself to share with you all my sims! hiho

I'll try to update this regularly! So, let's start off with a sim I made a while back named Addie:
RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] 6vKU3

Unfortunately Addie is probably no longer in my Sim bin..although if by some miracle I open up my game finally and find her..I might share more pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 1:47 pm

Love her nose and the freckles are very cute on her! It's a shame you can't find her, I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Julie J
Julie J

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 3:13 pm

Love her face - She's very pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 3:15 pm

Thanks very much, Ameenah and Julie J! I love her freckles too~
I unfortunately couldn't find Addie..BUT I made new and improved Addie:
RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] Addie2_fix_zpsa23d3c3e
I personally think this version is a huge improvement. Just look at that smile~ Love067
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 5:21 pm

Oooooh, she is very unique! Smile Great with the freckles and choice of facial features. Love her and hope she can be put up soon. cheers Rah Rah Rah, hope she get put up!
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 7:34 pm

eh she looks like growing up from the first picture to the second picture, she looks innocent
Back to top Go down
RiceAddict
RiceAddict

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 11:06 pm

Waah~ I'm so excited you all like her!
@Navetsea - Yeah she does look like she's matured slightly, and I tend to make my female sims a bit more cutesy/innocent. LOL

@Gajdowski - Thank you! I'll probably open my game in a couple minutes and share her in the downloads section, just have to collect her CC links and whatnot (which is sometimes a pain LOL)
Back to top Go down
gajdowski98
gajdowski98

Aquarius
Comments : I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 11:07 pm

This will be one sim I will beg my mom to download! Big smile And again amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]   RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiceAddict's Creative Sims! [Might be pic heavy in the future!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-
Free forum | Video games | Simulation | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com