Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Can I post free EA content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn
Comments : You don't know what it's like, to live and love and conquer...unless you've taken an arrow to the knee...

Can I post free EA content? Vide
PostSubject: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 10:02 pm

Well I search for a lot of free stuff and I don't want to get the site in trouble or myself, but I just wanted to know if i could. I don't recall seeing anything in the rules. Its not other peoples CC its EA stuff.

Umm sorry if i put this in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
wquueu

Gemini
Comments : If you don't like what i say just ignore it I'm not here to please you if you make something good I will tell you if not I will give u ideas to make it better

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 10:55 pm

That would be up to CC but I dont like pirated stuff they work really hard besides sims 3 they completely messed up with the game in my opinion the stuff like Aliens should of been added in the base game they finally put in the dive board WOW EA.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Can I post free EA content? Topposter
Featured Artist : Can I post free EA content? Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 11:44 pm

When you say free is it free stuff already offered for free by ea or free stuff that is pirated? Just curious. I don't see it as pirating as a bad thing per say...some people just want to help others get some of the things they can't afford themselves. EA is a billion dollar company and a few 'gifts' here and there I'm sure will not bankrupt them. This is all just my opinion of course. Now...if you are talking about stuff from sites like TSR...I would not allow that. He fights dirty and I would not want to have this site, it's members nor guests bothered by some of his high jinks. There are other sites to obtain TSR stuff for free, just not Cstyles. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Can I post free EA content? Th_banner
Top Poster : Can I post free EA content? Topposter
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 12:20 am

More Awesome Than You does that. I get some of my stuff from there. I end up buying the content later anyway... lol
Back to top Go down
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn
Comments : You don't know what it's like, to live and love and conquer...unless you've taken an arrow to the knee...

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:52 pm

Well I recently someone asked everyone what their favorite Sims 3 Town was and I was glad they did it cause I was bored out of my mind with the ones that came with the cds.
I looked them up to see what they looked like and when I did i found a YouTube video showing the towns and provided a like to get them for free, such as Monte Vista, Barnacle Bay, etc.

I figured If anyone else wanted it I could give them the link.

Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:57 pm

Chances are those links will get taken down pretty quickly, and if you really want to share it with someone, I think it'd be a little bit *safer* to do through PM and more preferably email on an individual basis.

I think the most reliable place to get the worlds for free, if you want to get them that way, is from MATY, like Sleepy said. They're pretty diligent about reuploading files, and making sure to provide mirrors for download links - because links often go dead/get reported on a regular basis. Plus, you would need to visit MATY anyway, because you can't install pirated files without Pescado's "tools". I think most people interested in getting the worlds this way, know where to go. Smile

I feel like starting a thread or section where we start publicly sharing store content on Cstyles could just lead to some unwanted issues down the road - like "FreeGoodies" on tumblr, there's always a chance someone could report the activity. A file here or there is fine, usually if something has been altered - like edited store clothes or retextured hair.

Thanks for offering to share, though!
Back to top Go down
TokiDoki21
TokiDoki21

Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:32 pm

I know what you mean and I know what trouble it can stir up that's why i wanted to make sure if it was OK before I go all will nilly and say here's some free stuff and everyone gets it trouble.

I just know what its like to want stuff and you have to pay for all of it after you already purchased the game and you have other things that you have to pay for that take priority. Wish I could share this stuff with people especially the hairstyles I have found.

But I see everyone's points so I shall keep hush hush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I post free EA content?   Can I post free EA content? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I post free EA content?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com