Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Pool Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 12:09 am

I finally got my sims house built so let them have a pool party to celebrate.

Pool Party  2j10tw1

Pool Party  2qvd2is

Pool Party  10q05qq

Pool Party  20g1owo

Pool Party  2v3ho2b

Pool Party  33vkb41

Pool Party  28tanpf

Pool Party  2prxk6r

Pool Party  29n9z4n

Pool Party  Fypap5

Pool Party  Jj8mc7

Nothing special, I just thought the pics were cute and wanted to share.
Smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Pool Party  Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 12:56 am

Great pictures, pdx!! cheers Your simmies look like they're having a blast!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Pool Party  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 3:54 am

Omgoodness...there is soooo much I love about these pics!! First, thank you for sharing them...second...love the house....next....love the sim with the short spiky hair...she reminds me of Halle' Berry...looks a lot like her!

Now I have a question...what are the red round things going around the fence? And while I'm asking questions...how can I find the karate dude thing to pratice my martial arts on? Just if you don't mind! :D

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE pic spam so post your little buns off!! hiho
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Pool Party  Os51eg
Leo

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 4:42 pm

Great pics!! hiho And your simmehs sure are enjoying themselves!! Parteeeeh!! rave Eatdrink Big smile
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 10:09 pm

Thank you all!
hiho

Cecesaun1 - I planned on uploading the house in the next couple days and, if you'd like, I can upload the spiky haired girl too. I just finished her before I made the house. I probably should have posted better pics of the house. I don't usually download CC for building or furnishing so I'm pretty sure the house is CC free.
It's been a long time since I actually built a house. I didn't realize how much I missed it. lol!

The red things are the tops racing posts so Victoria (the spiky haired girl) can train her racing horses. You can't really see the training area since it's a little lower then the yard.
Ummmmmm. . . . . the martial arts training dummys can only be bought in China unless you're lucky enough to find them for sale at the consignment store or you use the cheat to access items you can't normally access.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 12:25 am

You are too sweet! Love067 That would be awesome if you uploaded her...she is very very Halle' Berry and wears that hair well!! In addition, I can't wait to see the house uploaded!!! And thanks for the info on the martial arts dummy...of course I have uninstalled WA, so I will check the consignments shops to see if I come across one. If all else fails...then reinstall WA and off to China we go!!
Hugs!! hiho
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 3:42 am

Cecesaun1 - you have to have WA installed either way. To find them in a consignment store or to even use martial arts you have to have WA installed.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer
Sleepy-Genius

Donor/$upporter : Pool Party  Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : Sometimes you need help to get out of that cement of shyness. That is why God made jackhammers!! *drills*

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 6:06 am

Why is Rebecca Black's "Friday" in my head now?

I want to go to your party! Sad...
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 2:30 pm

Sleepy-Genius wrote:
Why is Rebecca Black's "Friday" in my head now?

I want to go to your party! Sad...

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pool Party  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pool Party    Pool Party  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: Creative Photography-