Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Asian skinset default and non default

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 Blog-p10
another one with double peaks ramp, this ramp can make better dark tone. Sorry if the setting is way too naughty.. Embarassed it was taken from the set and using simmies from another short picture story I made Razz

here:
http://navetsea.blogspot.com/

the model sim guy here:
http://www.cstylessims3forum.com/t4552-jason-mann#49213

Last edited by navetsea on January 30th 2013, 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:32 am

katink wrote:
I also have a 13 year old son and my daughter, Dee (gajdowski98) will be 15 on Feb 10. The teenage years have hit. scared I was just sad because my last one is hitting the double digits. Actually, she acts like she's 9 going on 21...she's such a diva. Big smile

I really shouldn't tease you - my wife and I are trying to get pregnant. Starting from square one when I was almost done. It makes me question my sanity.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:34 am

oh oh
well without that eyemake on she look asian. it the cool makeup that obscure her eyes. i thought i had a picture without all the makeup and didnt.will have to post one here. maybe some one can hehe. yeah i will post a pic of her with no makeup on later ,i m curious to hear what you all think then, and i must confess to wondering how do i get the eye so so ,i thought the skin tone would do that oh. dach liked the outfit. it is supernatrual expansion clothes , a top and skirt. i did the colors on them over. so much butter . and oh late night shoes.

tall oh yeah she look tall there wow. it her shoes i think mmmmm interesting
there the plain cas pic is there so you can see how the new asian skin tone from navestsea look like.

Last edited by mamx on January 31st 2013, 1:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:38 am

baby fever oh noooooooooooooooooooo. beware baby fever eeks!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:46 am

pdxwinn wrote:
katink wrote:
I also have a 13 year old son and my daughter, Dee (gajdowski98) will be 15 on Feb 10. The teenage years have hit. scared I was just sad because my last one is hitting the double digits. Actually, she acts like she's 9 going on 21...she's such a diva. Big smile

I really shouldn't tease you - my wife and I are trying to get pregnant. Starting from square one when I was almost done. It makes me question my sanity.

I will wish you good luck and then ask if you want your head examined...teasing. Razz Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck in your attempt to have another baby. Big smile
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:54 am

katink wrote:
I will wish you good luck and then ask if you want your head examined...teasing. Razz Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck in your attempt to have another baby. Big smile

Thank you! Smile

Now, no more derailing the thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
navetsea

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 1:15 am

cute sim mamx, this is the first time I see you make one Razz I'm so happy you get inspired to make and share one with this skin Razz
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 1:21 am

i was inspired yep . i like this skin tone for some reason. i only have uploaded 2 sims here so far and now this third one
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 4:52 pm

I love this skin but I can't download it. =(
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:17 pm

You can download it here.
Download link will take you to 4shared, where you need to register if you aren't already. Smile
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:18 pm

I know, I get an invalid or deleted file error? =(
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:24 pm

That's weird. I just tried it and it worked. I even clicked it to download. unknown
Back to top Go down
SimplPlan
SimplPlan

Taurus

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 5:49 pm

I'll leave it a bit and try again tomorrow. Thanks for the direct link Kat!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Top Poster : Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2013, 6:27 pm

No prob at all, dear. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it works for you. It really is a great skin. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian skinset default and non default   Asian skinset default and non default - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asian skinset default and non default

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Custom Content :: Index Of Custom Content :: Accessories/skin/eyes/makeup/tattoo's/etc-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com