Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Topposter
Featured Artist : Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Vide
PostSubject: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:19 am

I got so excited when I saw that Nav had made a new Asian skin! I booted up my game and decided to take a previously made Sim of mine and see all the differences. Let's just say....I have an NEW Asian skin I will be focusing on more!! Navetsea's Asian skin hand's down!! cheers

This is Miguel Lando albeit he is NOT Asian, he still holds some of the same features. He was made to be Hawaiian/Hispanic. I think he looks the part...just my op though.

I'm so in love with Navetsea's new Asian skin I'm getting ready to test drive a female I have previously made and see how she wears it. I will post her side by side pics later.

Original skin I used before Navetsea. (I won't tell the name so as to not hurt anyone's feelings. That is NOT what I'm trying to do at all. All I'm doing is stating a preference I now have and show others why I love it so much.)

Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Screen16

This is my Sim Miguel with Navetsea's New Asian Skin
Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Screen17

Awesome skin. Albeit the other skin is a tad shinier...I like shine...Nav's is a bit more detailed as far as realism is concerned. I like realism. I love the darker nips on Nav's because as the skin is darker the nips will be darker as well.

Nav's skin has a different texture that gives it a wonderful compliment to Buh's new skin texture overlay.

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:39 am

verynice, now a hawai family now there an interesting idea yea, love your sim too.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:56 am

He's gorgeous, Cece, and looks good with both skins, but I would have to agree that Navetsea's looks better on him. I love how real the belly buttons on Nav's skins look. They don't just look like little dots. LMAO at the fact that I'm talking about navels, but...
Anywho, Miguel is hot and I'm just wondering if we're going to see a download under his name anytime soon? Razz
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 12:25 pm

thanks cece Razz , btw he smiled a little when swapped with my skin, lol
I placed the mouth corners a little bit raised to form a slight smirk Razz haha

Miguel is very unique, he reminds me of 10x better looking young Bolo Yeung. ;)
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 2:15 pm

Miguel is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Featured Artist : Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Badge-1-1
Tech Support : Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 4:39 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Love001 drools Here we go again! blushing excited Love067 minifan
Stretcher
Another masterpiece CeCe!! LOVE him!! Love067 Love067 And with the new Asian skin, he looks even better!! hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:34 am

navetsea wrote:
thanks cece Razz , btw he smiled a little when swapped with my skin, lol
I placed the mouth corners a little bit raised to form a slight smirk Razz haha

Miguel is very unique, he reminds me of 10x better looking young Bolo Yeung. ;)

OMG Nav I KNEW I seen something about his lips different than the obvious texture!! The do curve in a slight smirk/smile!! I love the nip placement as well...more natural location!

I couldn't try it on a female Sim because my computer crashed!! Not my game...my entire computer, and this is the third time!! I'm very very nervous now... Did some basic overhauling on it last night, a bit of tweaking and hopefully that will 'fix' the issue. If not, more tweaking and a call to the Geek Squad...hopefully it's something simple...fingers crossed.
I will try the Female tomorrow, got online late tonight!
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 12:35 am

Thanks Eva and Eden...he is not truly complete yet as I just used him to try out Nav's new skin!! But I do appreciate the compliments!! hiho
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 2:33 am

what kind of crash, blue screen? hung? or automatic shutdown?
might be a temperature issue (on video card), insufficient ram, or hard drive hiccup, try to feel if the computer getting hotter than usual, fan might be dead or slowing down, if you have ram monitor you can check the ram usage by switching to it in mid game to see how much ram being used then you might need to add or replace it with bigger ram, if it is harddrive then if you run a mechanical drive it might be time to run a check and optimization on the next restart.

I hope it was a windows issue, or driver issue, I hate it when it comes to hardware issue, especially graphic card or drive... pale
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:54 am

Nav it did this weird thing of crashing to a blue screen, but started a countdown to dump my physical memory. I have plenty of computer space, but I wasn't even running the game the first 2 times it happened. I try to keep my comp as cool as possible, I have a lappy and I use a cooling mat with a fan and sometimes use a fan that plugs into the usb port.

Hopefully it's something simple. Today no problems and I've had her booted up for about 5 hours. No hiccups. I thought I might have caught a bug because it didn't happen until I started to download a hair from Sunset. I know she gets a lot of hackers and I thought maybe someone had put something in the hair. I ran a scan and nothing showed.

I am so tense because I fear it might be something serious...comp gone means I can't run Cstyles...

Thanks for your concern! Makes me feel a bit better!
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 8:22 am

well read this page about understanding Blue screen message:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic74712.html

I hope it won't happen again, but if it does, then read the top of the blue screen page to the line

THAT_IS_WRITTEN_LIKE_THIS

and search on google what it means
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 11:11 am

Isn't this skin amazing?? Your sim is gorgeous, of course, Cece, and he looks even better with the skin change.

Navetsea, I love you. :D The details on your faces and bodies are second to none, ESPECIALLY for darker skintones. (Yay for the nipples not disappearing when the skin darkens!) I also love that your Asian skins are also very well suited for making South Asian features (allowing me to more accurately make myself in game) - I still have other Asian-based skintones in my game, but a lot of them are more designed around Korean/Japanese features with a much lighter complexion. So, with both styles, the variety is endless.
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 5:44 pm

thank you Ameenah, Razz I'm happy you like the darker tone of it, I also like tan honey or bronze skin best, they look healthier imo. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 1:17 am

Me too!! Thanks Nav!! Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I will check that out if it does!!
Back to top Go down
Nephilim
Nephilim

Pisces
Comments : I also go by bringmevictory or Raine.

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 3:34 pm

Ooooh! I didn't see this one. *looks for it*

That is one very sexy man-sim, Cece. hiho
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 9:40 pm

Why thankies Nep!! hiho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.    Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Navetsea New Asian Skin side by side difference with another skin.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com