Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Final Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie
Supreme Member
Supreme Member
Evie

Top Poster : Final Results Topposter
Featured Artist : Final Results Badge-1-1
Sagittarius

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 1:27 pm

A M E L I A

Final Results Screenshot-12-1

Judge Pistolkitten:
Model: 8/10
Creativity 10/10
Image Detail: 10/10
Overall:9/10
Comments: Fantatstic story behind this image, was very fitting for the end of this comp :D I could tell you put a lot of time into make sure everything was just right. My only complaint was the lack of light on your model, its hard to see her face. Congratulations.

Judge Evie:
Model: 9/10
Creativity: 10/10
Overall Image: 10/10
Comments: Perfect! You did something I would have never have thought to do, and thats exactly what I like to see. Congrats on winning this comp Amelia, I really find it hard to believe that you haven't entered any competitions before, your pictures were very strong all through out!

Luxuriantlady87

Final Results Screenshot-133

Judge Pistolkitten:
Model: 8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Overall Image: 9/10
Comments: I have really enjoyed your pictures in this comp and this one was no exception. Love all the clutter items and wall textures. Great lighting the outfits, though I'm not a fan of the blue/red/white color combo. Interesting theme for the last round, congratulations.

Judge Evie:
Model: 9/10
Creativity: 9/10
Overall Image: 10/10
Comments: Very creative Lux! You really know how to pay attention to detail, and your pictures in this competition have really grown into something amazing. Congrats on making it to the final two. Your pictures are just jaw dropping.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
Amelia

Virgo

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 2:18 pm

Well, it's come to an end and woah, I managed to win my first competition. This is a rather strange feeling, I really did have so much fun making these pictures all the while learning about grunge. Luxlady, you were such an amazing competitor, all your pictures were so strong and I really had to think to try and make it this far. I'm so glad I get to continue my modeling experience in SAP and I'm thanking this comp for getting me started. Final Results Herz

Evie, thanks for the great first comp, great assignments, great critiques and PK, thanks for taking your time to give me suggestions to think about. It's been a fun, short, ride. Razz

I guess I should go celebrate then...:D
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 11:49 pm

Wow! they both look great! congrats Amelia!!!! love the picture!
Back to top Go down
luxuriantlady87
luxuriantlady87

Libra

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 3:05 am

This was so much fun! I'm glad to have been apart of it. Amelia your pic was awesome, I knew you would win it! Final Results Icon_razz You really deserved it. This was your first comp...wow! Congrats again.

Evie, your great. Words can't explain how much! And PK your comments have really helped me grow in modeling comps! Both of you are awesome.

I really loved being apart of this! See ya around the forums!!! Final Results Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Kelle
Kelle

Libra

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 4:20 am

it was a great comp! loved it, although it was sad to see so many people drop out in the beginning! Sad...
Back to top Go down
Pistolkitten
VIP Member
Pistolkitten

Libra
Comments : Genetically modified for extra flavor

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:45 pm

Aww thats so sweet Lux <3 Glad I'm doing my judging job correctly :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Results Vide
PostSubject: Re: Final Results   Final Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Contests :: View 'Closed' Contest Pictures :: Closed Contests (pictures still available) :: Unique 'cycle 2' Underground Contest-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com