Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Ariana Kimble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 913f0af6-213b-4f7a-809d-fbdf747ba4d7_zps157b5afe

Growing up in a small town like Sunset Valley gave Ariana a little too much time on her hands, so she spent quite alot of time on computer, designing programs, chatting with friends, and learning how to hack. Soon, she learned that there was money to be made in hacking and started spending most of her time running scams and milking people out of their money. Will she get back on the straight and narrow or will she continue with her illegal activities? You decide. Big smile

Traits
Ambitious
Artistic
Computer Whiz
Good Sense of Humor
Heavy Sleeper
Lifetime Wish: Swimming in Cash

Favorites
Food: Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Music: Classical
Color: Spiceberry
Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-42_zpsc4a1dad2
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-46_zps5f496497
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-45_zps8dc90405
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-54_zpsedd48987
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-64_zps62f05996
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-65_zps4b0e0038
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-66_zpsc642d201
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-82_zps34b2223e
Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-83_zps50bba33f

Custom Content
Skin: Navetsea Asian Edition
Brows: Simple Life Default Replacement
Eyes: IN3S Tifa Eyes N41 (Cstyles April Exclusive)
Hair: Cool Sims 92
Eyeshadow: Elexis New Year Make-up Set
Lipstick: IN3S Velvet Matte Lipgloss
Blush: Not sure

Clothing
Cstyles September Exclusive: Comfy Blouse by Juliana
Leggings by All About Style
*All other clothing is base game.

Sliders
XCAS Core mod for more sliders
awt's sliders
Jonha's sliders
Delphy's breast sliders
Ahmad's Facial Sliders
Heiret's Chin-To-Neck Slider

I don't have many terms of service. You can change her clothing, hair, or eyes, but please do not
reupload and claim as your own and please do not use her as a base for your sim. Thank you!

Thank you very much to the Custom Content and Pose Creators. Love067
DOWNLOAD

Sims3Pack
.SimFile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 4:06 pm

She's gorgeous Kat!! hiho Love067 I very much like her eyes and her SMILE !! Totally love! hiho Love067 ❤
Also love the choice of hair! Perfect for Ariana! cherry please
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 5:25 pm

oh that gonna be some pretty gorgous little mafia family oh
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2013, 6:31 pm

EvaTer wrote:
She's gorgeous Kat!! hiho Love067 I very much like her eyes and her SMILE !! Totally love! hiho Love067 ❤
Also love the choice of hair! Perfect for Ariana! cherry please

Thank you very much Eva!! Love067 She was one of those spur of the moment simmies. :D
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:11 am

Ummmm. . . . . well, Cody was suppose to be my main new sim but he . . . . . . met an untimely end. Ariana just became a widow and she is pregnant. :'(

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screen71
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 12:21 am

Oh no! shocked Poor Cody and Ariana, along with the kids. Sad...
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:52 pm

katink wrote:
Oh no! shocked Poor Cody and Ariana, along with the kids. Sad...

LOL!
Yeah, I was a little shocked - I haven't had a sim die on me, except from old age, in a really long time.
It wasn't my fault wasnt me - I was watching t.v. If my sims can't live their lives without me constantly looking over their shoulder - they deserve to catch on fire. shame
Back to top Go down
Vanity Sims

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:37 pm

I started scrolling up & saw the pictures & knew this had to be your sim! I know I say it all the time lol, but your sims have your personal touch to them & I just love it! They all look different, but they just look like yours. I always know when it's one of your sims Love067

She's beautiful, Kat! I love her nose. Her nose is so cute <3 & The hair looks amazing on her!

Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 6:41 pm

Vanity Sims wrote:
I started scrolling up & saw the pictures & knew this had to be your sim! I know I say it all the time lol, but your sims have your personal touch to them & I just love it! They all look different, but they just look like yours. I always know when it's one of your sims Love067

She's beautiful, Kat! I love her nose. Her nose is so cute <3 & The hair looks amazing on her!

Thank you Vanity! hiho I'm actually quite flattered when you tell me that you recognize my sims because of my personal touch and your comments always make me smile! dancing happydance hand dance
Back to top Go down
navetsea

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:43 pm

I'm surprised you don't see it yourself, although I understand sometime (lot of time) people don't realize their own style, anyway your mouth-chin-jaw area of your sims are a bit similar among your simmies, the fine detailing are different but the proportion is the same, it is just your own subconscious decision of what looks most ideal for you.
Back to top Go down
navetsea
navetsea

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:51 pm

pdxwinn wrote:
Ummmm. . . . . well, Cody was suppose to be my main new sim but he . . . . . . met an untimely end. Ariana just became a widow and she is pregnant. :'(

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screen71

Spontaneous Human Combustion
Cody is laughing too HOT for his own body
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:01 pm

navetsea wrote:
Spontaneous Human Combustion
Cody is laughing too HOT for his own body

LMAO!!
Thank you Navetsea!

& I totally agree - everyone has a style in their sim creation. Katink, your sims are unmistakable. I'd recognize a sim made by you anywhere.
I have fought against my 'type' and specifically tried to branch out but even as I learn and grow - all my sims still have a look to them.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:04 am

i usally can tell it a katink simmie too! yep
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:54 am

I do have a new lady that I'm tweaking in cas. I'm trying to strengthen her jaw a little, but not go overboard and I'm already working through her biography in my head. There is a reason that she has the scar on the side of her face and I'm still hammering out the details on it. Smile

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-18-8_zps221ef6df
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:00 am

Ok, the saga continues. . . . . . .
Ariana is not having a fun life.
~ First her husband dies literally right in front of her in their living room - widowing her while she is pregnant.
~ Second, her daughter is abducted by aliens the next night.
~ Third, she gives birth to triplets.
Watching her give birth was just sad. LOL! First she'd scream due to labor pains, then she'd scream in mourning.

Seriously - sometimes I envy my sims and other days, like this one, I am sooooo happy NOT to be a sim.

She can't afford to move yet so has had to turn her living-room in to a baby nursery until I can figure out what to do to make their living situation more palatable.

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screen72
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:02 am

katink wrote:
I do have a new lady that I'm tweaking in cas. I'm trying to strengthen her jaw a little, but not go overboard and I'm already working through her biography in my head. There is a reason that she has the scar on the side of her face and I'm still hammering out the details on it. Smile

Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Screenshot-18-8_zps221ef6df

Ok, this one is taking a step away from your style but I can still tell it's yours - it's in the facial features.
She's very pretty - even with the scar. I like the blemishes, scars, moles, tattoos, etc - they help give the sim character.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:06 am

Seriously...this would make an interesting sim story. Her saying should be, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Yeah, I'm tired. I'm quoting old Hee Haw songs...lol. Did the abducted daughter return?
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:13 am

katink wrote:
Seriously...this would make an interesting sim story. Her saying should be, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Yeah, I'm tired. I'm quoting old Hee Haw songs...lol. Did the abducted daughter return?

LOL!

Yes, her daughter was only gone a few hours.

To add insult to injury - poor Ariana is being ridiculed for having a baby out of wedlock. Seriously? That is soooo rude - her husband died!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:16 am

I'm nowhere near finished on the new sim yet. I still need to tweak her nose and lips some more. I like her eyes because they kind of line up with the scar pretty nicely. I haven't even named her, but I don't like the string of letters and numbers that the game gives unnamed sims, so I called her Cammie...at least for now. Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:20 am

pdxwinn wrote:
katink wrote:

LOL!

Yes, her daughter was only gone a few hours.

To add insult to injury - poor Ariana is being ridiculed for having a baby out of wedlock. Seriously? That is soooo rude - her husband died!

Oh, that's just insane. EA really needs to fix stupid things like that. I've read posts where people have said that their sims were accused of cheating on their spouse and said spouse was dead, then they were labeled with a cheater reputation. facepalm
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:52 pm

lol omg. triplet no way. it be nanny all the time for me . aliens ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Ariana Kimble - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:37 pm

OMG who needs television when we have Pdx's sad saga to read!! Too freaking funnyz!! laughing I have been bellyaching from laughing so hard. Poor lady... all that and to be accused of being a cheater!

This truly would be a very entertaining tale to write about. You seem to have so much fun with your game.

@Kat, I know that song....word for word sad to say. I grew up watching shows like Hee Haw!!

Doom despair and agony on me...deep dark depression and excessive misery...if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all...doom despair and agony on meeee!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:54 pm

I think that was one of my mom's favorite shows when I was growing up...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Kimble   Ariana Kimble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariana Kimble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Sims :: Sims For Download-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com