Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Top Poster : So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Topposter
Featured Artist : So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Badge-1-1
Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Vide
PostSubject: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 6:03 pm

Yeah...I think I’m going to uninstall pets…I haven’t had like any CC creative juices flowing lately. Like AT ALL. I start something then I look at it in-game and I'm just like, NO. Also I like to actually play but then pets come along and…well….They irk me to no end…like really…and I read somewhere the whole makeup overlay issue started with the Pets expansion. By that I mean the problem with dark-skinned and tan sims having skin overlay problems. Like a dark skinned sim's eyebrows, makeup and tattoos will either look transparent or disappear completely. Like this....recently I attempted to make an African sim loosely based off of Ataui Deng and well...

So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Tumblr_mhw81wOlHY1rtb5w1o2_1280So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Tumblr_mhw81wOlHY1rtb5w1o1_1280

This irks me to no end lol...So maybe I might go on something of brief CC creation hiatus until I get rid of this funk because between school and sims sometimes I just feel so fighting2 fighting shocked *NEW* angry *NEW* Sad045

Lol yes...those gifs explain it well laughing
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Top Poster : So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Topposter
Featured Artist : So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Badge-1-1
Tech Support : So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 6:45 pm

I hear you Kosmo! ;) It's sometimes hard to get the creative juices running, I know! And when being in game testing things out with paperboys and pets running around (especially horses, LOL) things can start to be real annoying, as well as not helping with those creative juices! Annoyed No pale Rolling Eyes

Yet you still managed to come up with some good looking creativity, me thinks!! Looking at those pics, I think she looks awesomes! hiho ;)
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 7:09 pm

Lol xD she looks good in CAS... UGH EA and their wonkiness! I mean her eyebrows disappeared! I looked at her in game and litterally just went "I'm done" xD lmao
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 9:13 pm

Gee whiz!! Her eyebrows just vanished!! Yep...Ea and it's wonkiness can drive you banana's I do agree! I've never been quite satisfied with their crappy darker skin tone and lack of enough ethnic hairs and I rely almost entirely on the Sims community creator's to help me with those issues. If we didn't have our Sims 3 creator's I'd probably tossed this game aside almost immediately.

I don't have Pet's, it didn't interest me, but it's great seeing all the wonderful pics...but I have heard the horror stories accompanied with that pack. I've deleted World Adventures from my game because I just didn't play it anymore. Lost interest real quick and I haven't tried to reinstall Season's yet because I'm not ready for more hair loss from pulling out my hair if the pack wonky's my game!

So how much money is that just sitting there in my computer unused...? What a waste!

Don't lose your Mojo, your model is gorgeous!! hiho
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 1:30 am

Ok is it just me or are my pictures and avatar not appearing here on Cstyles?....O.o
Even the ones I posted above aren't showing up for me lol.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 1:46 am

It took a while but your pictures finally showed up. I still can't see your avatar, though. wtf *NEW*
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 2:57 am

I can't see anything O.o Oh no! I broke Cstyles D:
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:06 am

Oh, you did not! ;)
Your sim looked so beautiful in cas. Hopefully she will show up correctly if you uninstall Pets. I can understand your anger and frustration, though.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:10 am

Nope unfortunately she didn't _-_ Lol looks like it was in yhe patch and not the actual expansion...stil don't know what's up with my pics 0.o I think its borked lol I even switched to my old avatar and nothing...lol
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:17 am

Sad... I've never had a sim do that while going from cas to in game. I've seen the skintone lighten dramatically or a gorgeous sim in cas get real ugly in game, but I've never seen the game actually "eat" the sim's eyebrows...strange. Suspect

Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:24 am

Well it all depends on how dark the sim's skintone is. Her skin slider is pretty far up there since I was making an African model. Usually once the slider getts about past the halfway mark the rendering of makeup, tattoos, and eyebrows slowly gets worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2013, 3:02 am

Hmm....nope, you didn't break Cstyles...THANK GOODNESS!! I can see your avi and your pics just fine. It probably was just a slow server or something. It should be showing up fine now! hiho
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 2:58 pm

I can see all of your pictures now....but I am late to this thread.

This glitch pisses me off SO much. I hate that it was in a patch, so it effects us all. I actually ended up editing my ND skintones and adding ramps that start out medium or dark from the left side so I can get make-up to show up properly. Pooklet posted a bunch investigating this issue, and basically, you can get make-up to display correctly on dark-toned sims if you turn off advanced rendering - EA messed up, and certain things only work correctly with advanced rendering off after Pets because they mixed up all of the graphics rules. Of course, turning this off just messes up the look of a million other things, though. >:O
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 9:42 pm

You'd think they would notice this in their own games when testing and fix it right? Jeez I wonder if they would change it if enough people complained about it. Rolling Eyes Probably not though.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 11:08 pm

Probably not... Sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus   So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I think I'm going to uninstall Pets and (maybe) a brief CC hiatus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com