Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Vide
PostSubject: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 10:27 pm

Finally got the urge to play my game today and decided to yank out two ladies and gents who have been hiding in my sim bin for a little while. Can't remember the male sims names...smh. facepalm
First up is Camryn, who was scarred when she had acid thrown in her face when she was a teen.
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-32_zps67542338
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-35_zps5788737c
This is Camryn's bff, Shae.
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-46_zpsded1baa3
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-49_zps300cc4f3
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-10_zps3c597755
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-14_zps51ab7ddd
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-23_zpsc4e8fea8
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-38_zps57f6e31d
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-54_zpsbb07340c
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-50_zps929cb35c
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 2:06 am

good so far. love see you using the new hairs too that nifty. i been still playing bree and keith and kitiana fmaily still. they are doing good. not sure when baby is gonna grow up lol.
been recoloring stuff in cas .
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 3:16 am

Oh no, bless her heart! Why was acid thrown in her beautiful face? Love that she still looks happy and obviously has found love!! Love067
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 3:26 pm

Sorry about what happened to Camryn Sad... Anyways lovely pics Kat!! hiho Love067
Thanks for sharing! cancan
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 4:56 pm

Thanks everyone. I really need to get some better indoor pictures of them. hiho

@Cece: This is for storyline purposes, but when Camryn was a teen, the guy she was dating had another girl on the sly. The other girl found out about Camryn and went ballistic. There was a metal cup with battery acid sitting in the garage. The other girl, Laurene, threw it at the guy, but he hid behind Camryn. After staying in the hospital, where they tried to repair her face, Camryn was finally released only to realize that her boyfriend dumped her to be with Laurene.
She looks happy in the pics, because I'm allowing them to flirt a little in between pictures. She's supposed to be a little stand- offish and is almost too sweet looking to pull if off.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 5:36 pm

wow that some storyline, very dark whoa
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 7:46 pm

I've been working on the story line for a while now, but finally got them into a town. I still have to take some pics from when they were teens so that I can actually start the story. I still have to tweak Laurene a little more or I would have posted a pic of her. I'm still weeding out some of the ea townies so that I can make room for better sims.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 8:10 pm

Awesome storyline Kat! I hope I can read it when it's completed...very interesting!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 9:04 pm

I'm working on it, but early spring cleaning has left me with less time lately. Big smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 2:29 am

im still on bree and keith, i best not go in anohter world for awhile . i like to start and play for awhile in sunlit world hehe. baby still a baby
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 2:39 am

I actually have the story set in Sunlit Tides, but I'm thinking about changing it up and maybe giving it a different name...don't know yet. I've never written a sim story before. I'm more used to just pounding stories out on the computer. Dee and my cousin, Toni, keep telling me that I should get them published, but I guess I'm a little afraid about being rejected. Sad...
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 4:11 am

Playing a family in Sunlit Tides. Actually, I moved them from Twinbrook, because I was getting bored, so...yeah. Anyway, the first sim was an imaginary friend until I removed it with the help of Master Controller. Smile Of course the zombies had to be in paradise. I took away their want to eat plants and now all they do is slink around and make noise.  humana 
In the last picture, my poor sim lady had to take herself to the hospital because the males in the house kept flipping out.  Annoyed 

New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-6_zps6e645ade
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-7_zpse1df816c
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot_zps701fe41c
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-3_zpse2587cd7
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-4_zps36e713c3
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-2_zps58bbb31e
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 1:27 pm

I know everyone has probably seen this with the "share secret" option, but I still chuckle whenever I see it.  She almost looks a little embarrassed over it.  humana 

New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) LMAO_zps321e1d0f
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:04 pm

You take such amazing pics!! Why is your color so vibrant and of course beautiful sims! I can't see the last picture though.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:11 pm

Not sure why the last picture isn't showing up for you, Cece, but I'll post it on my facebook page. Hopefully, you'll be able to see it there. Smile
Dee is always telling me that I pause the game at just the right moment. Sunlit Tides is so colorful and I'm using a lighting mod by Burnt Waffles, which helps a lot with picture taking.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 1:54 am

The picture finally showed up, I guess my computer just decided to show it when it was ready. New computer and I've not been totally satisfied with several aspects of it. Faster game load, but although the graphics are lighter, it's not necessarily better. Ugh...can't win!! unknown I went tot Burnt Waffles tumblr and she doesn't have one for Hidden Springs is what town I use currently. humana 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:27 am

This is the lighting mod that I currently have in my game. The town name is only for the type of water that it has...Bridgeport water is more dark and murky, while Isla Paradiso is a brighter blue. I'm using the 3.0 St. Claire water because it seems to be more versatile. I also have the version with Aurora. (Download w/ St. Claire water)<---Not a link, but this is the one that I have. Smile

Here is a link to the water comparisons.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:24 am

thank katink, im gonna put in the st clair one in. to try it . that maybe help the world to look fresh again to me  horray. your sim all in tropial  flower outfit with flower in hair . that so lovely, it still get pretty cold here at night. more dreary skies and not to warm daytime again,i dont mind.
oh i saw movie world war z with brad pitt. that movie sure is odd.  they run for inhaler for his daughter who needs it so bad, then  poof she fine ,  not even used the inhaler for athma. i wonder if the folk makeing that movie were high on cocaine or what , hahahah. and to think it based on a book well well.

ps ------- how did u stop the zombies from eating flowers dont they bite the sims or what ?
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:53 pm

I saw that Burnt Waffles had some new lighting mods on her tumblr page, but I've gotten used to the Fresh Cut Day 3.0. Ah, my tropical flower sim is Riley. She was an imaginary friend for my sim's son, but got a little makeover after she became "real". I liked her so much, I saved her file so that I could tweak her some more in cas.
It has been pretty dreary here for the last week. It's either raining or cloudy, which makes Sunlit Tides a more favorable place to play.
Haven't seen World War Z yet, but my son has been wanting to see that movie, if I remember right. Confused about the asthma scene. They went to get her inhaler, but was suddenly fine without using it? That doesn't seem very realistic to me, unless they gave her coffee or some home remedy...plain coffee helps with my asthma, but doesn't completely stop an attack. Maybe they were high on cocaine or something.  Shocked 

As for the zombies, I have a mod in my game called No Zombie Plant Eating by Jamie. You can find it here. Actually, one of my sims did get bit, but the effect wore off in 6 hours. It was actually pretty amusing to play a zombie for a little while. It only happened once though.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 5:17 pm

OMG Zombie overload sometimes!! I just go in and kill them myself. I use the kill sim mod on Master Controller. I just don't have the patience nor desire to play with them. I know...cruel...but hey, they are already dead...let's just call it...putting them at peace!! humana humana humana humana humana  I was soooo terrified that I had lost some of my favorite house I built on my old computer. I searched high and low and could not locate them. I finally did find them in a weird file I made...go figure. Now, do I have to place the houses in a separate file other than packages for my houses that I download into my game not via launcher? I know this...just don't remember. Don't laugh...you should have seen my trying to remember the cheat codes!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 6:44 pm

When I get too many zombies, I usually do something funny to them. I either click the get naked button or have my sim throw an elixir at them. The tragic clown elixir is especially hilarious. It not only takes the zombie off of them, but also makes them run away...I'm sadistic, I know.

I just fired my game up, got Sunlit Tides ready to play and my game said, "See ya!" Now I have to start all over again...ugh! I was going to go and play the Pleasant household. Haven't done that since TS2.

I promise I won't laugh at you. Heck, I'm still finding things that I stuffed into various folders on my desktop, although I can't find any of the sims that I had before I went on sim hiatus.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:33 am

aw katink that sad not finding y9our sims!

well one way to find sims is use the find search thing on our computer perhaps and make it search only certain areas? and just type in a name of a sim that is not founded yet? that might bring the area he or she in focus ,then you can go to the fold manually.
your zombies sound funny hhhheeehhhee. that what i miss about sims2. someone wrote that sims2 was funnier that way.now it dont gee,my game not funny enough i guess.

only 6 hour for a zombie affect oh.
i didnt know that and the elixair i dont have either gee.

cece. the house file you put in the library folder. say it x012345.package
that goes right the library folder. and can name the x012345.package to hellodollyhouse.package. name renameing is ok.

sometime i extract the house lot and make a package file of the house sometime. heh

today was muggy and drearyyyyyyyyyyyyy! eeks

zombie movie sure make pitt look old ,he looked just like george clooney. mm same doctors or what hahahaha.

Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 4:57 am

I tried doing the search, but nothing showed up.  I did upload some of them to mediafire, so if I really want one of them, I can just download from there. Smile 
The zombies can be pretty funny.  Luckily, I only see one or two every full moon...well most of the time.  Every now and then, there's overload.  I think there's an elixir called potent zombification which will change a sim to a zombie for longer than 6 hours.  Not sure if it's a permanent thing though.  I'll have to toss it at one of the cranky sims to find out.  I went to the elixir store and bought some tragic clown and a few others to throw at the zombies, but didn't have any show up.  unknown 

I did make it back into the game.  Dee has been wanting to watch me play the Pleasants for quite a while.  I did tweek them a bit.  Hopefully, they look ok.  I was going by memory from TS2.  I did take about a dozen pictures.

Daniel & Mary-Sue Pleasant
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-4_zps53feb64c
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-3_zps993197c2

And she got pregant.  Now the challenge is to get twin girls.  humana 
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-12_zps94a73ed1
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-7_zpsdea50160

The views from The Pleasant's love shack. Smile
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-8_zps1525a026
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-10_zps1241ae12
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-11_zpsefaa6f24

The big day finally arrived.  Mary-Sue was walking back home from the park and went into labor in the middle of the road.  After waiting, they finally emerged from the hospital.

Mary-Sue with Angela Pleasant
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-13_zpsbff23e4b

Daniel with Lilith Pleasant
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-14_zps6a3df601
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-15_zpsba25ff32

That's all I have for right now.  Will post more pictures once the girls are toddlers. Smile
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-16_zps0f5dfc1f
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:14 pm

wow them are some good picture , sunlit tides sure is gorgous. and your sims are so good looking, how did you make mr pleasant so good looking eh?
so what skintones you useing nowaday eh. oh breeze is cold or cool out today and not sunny out at all wow. folks around here gonna be crankkkkkkkkkkkkkkky

hope your long weekend will be nice yeh
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 7:31 pm

I used Navetsea's Asian skin for Mary-Sue and Ephemera's Game skin for Daniel.  I'm using Navetsea's Model skin as my default, but I still have Ephemera's game, natural mix, skinny, and tan, along with I like teh sims' Cakeface. I was trying to go by memory when I made them over, but I checked the pictures after I was finished playing my game.  He's nowhere near perfect, but I'm still pretty proud of him.
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Daniel_Pleasant_(The_Sims_2)

Also, I have a certain home-wrecking maid in my sim bin.  A few more tweaks and she'll be going into my game in a bit. Smile
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) Screenshot-5_zpsbe079f79
I was using this picture as a reference.  I can't get her jaw the way I want it.
New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) 74302309

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 7:50 pm

wow that quite some transformation eh. homewrecker hehehe oh i gotta try that hheeeeeeheee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)   New sims in Sunlit Tides. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New sims in Sunlit Tides. :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sunlit Tides-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com