Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

PC to TV Converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 5:06 pm

My wife is so not going to be amused with this development.
LMAO!!
I need to tweak the picture a bit but I can now play my game on my 48" flat screen.
Devil yes

PC to TV Converter 2013-010
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : PC to TV Converter Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 7:12 pm

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : PC to TV Converter Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 8:28 pm

I've tried that also!! Isn't it fab?!!! hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 9:47 pm

now how do i do this mm. i do have a big flat tv . i have a desktop not a laptop . is the game pretty on the big screens?
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 9:52 pm

It is really cool Mamx and I have a desktop too.

This is the converter I bought - http://sewelldirect.com/pc-to-tv.asp
Very easy to hook-up.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 10:56 pm

oh thank for the link pd, will go look at it right now !
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 3:26 am

It takes a bit of work to get the colors and screen tweaked correctly but it's really cool to see and play on a big screen.

I've been wanting to get a converter anyway since I have a bunch of movies downloaded to my pc that I just didn't want to watch on a small computer screen. I'm pretty jazzed! dancing

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 4:31 am

And also, you really don't need that, you can get the basic cord and since you are going to play it also using your computer you can just get the sound through your computer while using the tv for a monitor. I think also if you have a 'smart' tv there is a simple way to do this as well. I thought it was very easy to do, but then again, I'm always tinkering with stuff like this.

@pdx...you didn't use your tv to adjust your color did you? It' s easier to adjust through your computer for the additional 'screen' you are going to use.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
VIP Member
Akasha

Donor/$upporter : PC to TV Converter Th_banner
Pisces
Comments : No comment....

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 5:04 am

We just hook the HDMI cable from the tv into the computer...the sound and picture both come out of the tv. We have a 42" Vizio. It's looks cool and all, but unless I'm sitting really close to the tv, it makes my eyes hurt from straining to see small things like text and stuff...it's really kind of disorienting.

Edit: 1000th post, btw. Razz
Back to top Go down
pdxwinn
pdxwinn

Leo

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 11:47 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
And also, you really don't need that, you can get the basic cord and since you are going to play it also using your computer you can just get the sound through your computer while using the tv for a monitor. I think also if you have a 'smart' tv there is a simple way to do this as well. I thought it was very easy to do, but then again, I'm always tinkering with stuff like this.

@pdx...you didn't use your tv to adjust your color did you? It' s easier to adjust through your computer for the additional 'screen' you are going to use.

I'm not exactly computer savvy. I know there's other ways to do it and have tried other ways but couldn't get it to work right.

The converter has controls on it to adjust the picture. When I switched from the converter to the t.v. the picture returned to normal. The only thing on my pc I had to change was the screen resolution.

Akasha does bring up good points about straining to read or see the finer points but since I have both t.v. and pc monitor on I just checked the monitor screen and don't read off the t.v.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2013, 9:28 pm

Doh'...of course Kash...didn't even think about the HDMI cord. Serious BRAIN FART on my end!! Annnddddd....CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th post!! What we have here people is an SERIOUS Cstyle Simmer!!! Love ya!!

Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos
KosmoKhaos

Virgo
Comments : ♥️Look into my eyes♥️
♥️Its where my demons hide♥️
♥️It's where my demons hide♥️

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2013, 2:02 am

Yup I use an HMDI cord to watch netflix and movies and such as well as play on my big screen TV....BEST thing to ever discover over the summer laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PC to TV Converter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PC to TV Converter   PC to TV Converter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC to TV Converter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com