Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Bridgeport makeovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Bridgeport makeovers Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Bridgeport makeovers Vide
PostSubject: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 6:42 pm

I am in the process of doing makeovers on the characters that I will need for my story and thought I would share my progress. Thanks to Eden doing a gorgeous makeover of Richie Striker, it makes it a little easier. Smile
First up is a not-quite-finished version of Stella Striker. I've been working on her face for a couple of hours now and, hopefully, she looks better. Since she has the grumpy and perfectionist trait, I wanted her face to reflect her overall snotty attitude.

Before:

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-8_zps7c1ccfc1

In progress. Face & Make-up completed:

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-6_zps37c2657b
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-7_zpseedd0f40
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-9_zpscd79a7cc

Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 8:04 pm

very no nonsense isnt she.gorgous though
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 9:18 pm

I like her, she's beautiful. And I can really see her "I'm all that" attitude, lol. applaud
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2013, 9:33 pm

Thank you very much, you two! Her picture in the cas panel cracks me up. She has a sour look on her face and reminds me of Mrs. Crumplebottom from TS2. I did finally finish her moments ago and took a couple of cas pics.

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-10_zps328c313a
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-11_zpsa6e7a54b

Up next is Moxie Logan. *Inwardly cringing* This woman reminds me of a troll.

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-12_zps1d3c756a
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-13_zpsed813fc6
Back to top Go down
SellaSu
BANNED
BANNED

Featured Artist : Bridgeport makeovers Badge-1-1
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:39 am

Love067 Love067 Love067 Looking realy good EA makes this fantastic sims3 game these beautiful worlds so why can they not make sims like this in the game ?

And even if they do not use any special slider at the very least they could make them look better Rolling Eyes

katink you can do my makeovers any time Love067 Love067 Love067
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 1:06 am

Thank you very much, my dear friend! Love067 thump If you see any that you might want in your game, just let me know. I'll send you the .SimFile and let you know the skin and makeup used or you can add your own glam to them. Big smile

Remember Moxie Logan? Not sure if I went a little overboard, but I was trying to take into account that she was an athlete, but she's also a girl at heart. I don't know if this is going to be her final hair, but pretty sure the make-up and facial structure are done.

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot_zps5099959a
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-2_zpsa2a62d5c
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 5:14 am

The only thing I could say when I opened Jessica Talon in cas was, "Really, EA? Really?" In my opinion, EA doesn't know squat about how to create people of color. They seem to think if they slap a dark skin on a sim, they can call it a day. Seriously? I may be as pale as the sim in my banner, but I have a niece who is half Jamaican and I do not like to have her represented in this way. Sorry for ranting, but this just ticks me off. Anyway, Jessica is my next makeover and I'll do my best to improve her looks. Smile

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-3_zps9745f4f9
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-4_zps29d29bb5

I really should be sleeping, but instead I am posting yet more pictures. Still not sure about Moxie's hair, but I finally got her outfits changed. She's at least 98% done.
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-11_zps5b792941

Jessica is nowhere close to being done, but I'm done with makeovers for today. Here's a couple of pictures. I hope she looks a little better than she did before. Still not sure about her skintone, but hopefully, I will find the right tone to suit her. Smile
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-12_zpse64489fa
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-13_zps6be5e976
Back to top Go down
Ameenah
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 8:33 am

Great make-overs! I like that you're working with their original genetics - but altering them to make more sense+look more realistic. I really like what you've done with Jessica so far. I kind of like her cool-toned skin, but I'm also not 100% sure if something a touch warmer would also look nice.

I totally agree, by the way. It also bothers me how "ethnic" premade sims just look like they have had their skintone slider darkened with no regards to features AT ALL- unless they are extremely over-exaggerated. Don't get me started with "EAsian" sims, blaaaargh.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:52 pm

@ Ameenah: Most of them actually have pretty decent bone structure, but some of them, like Jessica, are so over-exaggerated that it's awful. Moxie kind of scared me when I got her into cas, but once I started toning down some of the overdone features and highlighting the others a little, I thought, "Wow! She really is pretty."

I agree, in regards to the EAsian sims. I think they think if they give them lighter skin with a yellow tone and slant the eyes and say, "Oh yeah, that's Asian." Sorry EA...wrong! If I have any doubts about anything, I pull out my phone and do a search online. Uh oh, I'm ranting again...sorry. Going to work on Jessica some more when I get some coffee in me and wake up a little. Smile

Like I said, if anyone sees a sim that they want in their game, shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to send you their .SimFile. I don't mind sharing. The only thing I ask is don't reupload and claim that you made them. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvaTer
Administrator Assistant
Administrator Assistant
EvaTer

Tech Support : Bridgeport makeovers Os51eg
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 4:00 pm

Awesome makeovers Kat!! They look SOOOO much better now!! hiho Love067 ❤
Besides the awful EA hair texture, the biggest problems with those sims (before the makeover) are the eyes and eye shape me thinks. You've done a brilliant job with the makeovers, they look so much more realistic now! Happy 02
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 4:44 pm

Thank you very much, Eva! Love067 I've noticed that EA eyes, especially in Bridgeport are extremely large and most of them are so badly slanted and their cheeks are so badly done. I agree though. I think the eyes are the worst part of the EA sims. For the most part, their facial structure really isn't too bad. I've tried to keep it as close to the original as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 5:22 pm

Jessica and Moxie - seriously gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:03 pm

Thank you, Eden. Big smile Now I have to do a little makeover on my Deena sim so she won't stand out. Razz
By the way, your avi guy is seriously HOT! minifan
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:26 pm

katink wrote:
Thank you, Eden. Big smile Now I have to do a little makeover on my Deena sim so she won't stand out. Razz
Thanks, he's a new guy Vaughn Stevens who I finished up yesterday and he's on my blog page (click on my siggie). Are Jessica and Moxie available for download?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:32 pm

Jessica and Moxie saved sim files would be nice thank you. i have pretty much all the same stuff as our katink here. yeppers.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:43 pm

Got into cas today, determined to finish Jessica. I got her clothes selected and then stared at my sim bin for a good five minutes before I finally thought, "What the heck", and pulled Matthew Hamming out of the bin to work on. Normally, he starts out as an adult in Bridgeport, but I changed him to young adult because he's supposed to be BFFs with Richie. I can't get over EA's obsession with large-eyed sims...wow!

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-14_zps2d6c883f
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-15_zps9d62f5e4

I really tried to keep Matthew's original bone structure, but I had to tweak it a little because he had really chubby cheeks. I also got rid of the graying hair and almost white eyebrows. Not really sure if I like him with black hair and was seriously thinking about giving him some pale blue eyes to offset his hair, but decided to go with brown. I'm still working on him, but here are some wip shots. Big smile

Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-17_zps4589a776
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-18_zps48ec0c6d
Bridgeport makeovers Screenshot-19_zps22921219
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:45 pm

mamx wrote:
Jessica and Moxie saved sim files would be nice thank you. i have pretty much all the same stuff as our katink here. yeppers.

You got it, hun! Give me a few minutes to get them uploaded and I'll pm you the link. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:47 pm

Matthew is SO hot -- I like the brown eyes, it gives him a latino look.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:58 pm

I'll take that as a huge compliment, coming from you, Eden! Thank you! hiho
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 3:09 am

thanks for the files yayy. will use them im sure. and matthew is just stunning,wow he very latin sultry to me. we like his simsave file too please. he will go in my sunlit world. i find that sims fit in my sunlit world so nicely. just stunning wow.

you can pm me a link to him whenever you can if you dont mind. i do try to collect diff sims, it so they all look good and so i can tell them apart in game . sim are tiny ehhehe.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 9:09 am

mamx wrote:
thanks for the files yayy. will use them im sure. and matthew is just stunning,wow he very latin sultry to me. we like his simsave file too please. he will go in my sunlit world. i find that sims fit in my sunlit world so nicely. just stunning wow.

you can pm me a link to him whenever you can if you dont mind. i do try to collect diff sims, it so they all look good and so i can tell them apart in game . sim are tiny ehhehe.

I don't mind at all. Smile I'll send you a pm when he gets uploaded.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 2:16 pm

horray he going in sunli world, im sure he will look really good in white there.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 2:21 pm

Oooh! I hadn't thought about putting him in white clothes. That sounds like a good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 2:26 pm

he dark so im thinking formal is white , swim is white , white white white. it wil make any clothes look good
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 7:18 pm

As promised, here is my Elvira Slayer makeover. She's still a work in progress, but I got a little bit of a start on her. My son, who is not too impressed by what I have so far on Elvira, also convinced me to do a makeover of the Bling household, especially Big Hartley.

Bridgeport makeovers Tumblr_mists1jQuJ1ratljio1_1280
Bridgeport makeovers Tumblr_mists1jQuJ1ratljio2_1280
Bridgeport makeovers Tumblr_mists1jQuJ1ratljio3_1280
Bridgeport makeovers Tumblr_mists1jQuJ1ratljio4_1280
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 8:11 pm

she pretty in the makeover whoa. before she was madeover i tought wow tough cookie gee. scary ass gal whoa
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 9:38 pm

I guess I forgot to mention that she was originally an adult, but I put her back to young adult. I started Rafael's makeover, but got so frustrated that I deleted him. Sad... I need to clean out my files a little and then I'm going to continue with the makeovers.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 12:14 am

Wow Kat you have been busy!! Loving all of the makeovers and yep...Matthew is gorgeous!! I couldn't figure out what ethnicity he favored until I scrolled down and yes...Latino it is!! I wouldn't change one thing!!

And on your rant about skin tones and Ea...all I can say is.. wtf *NEW* They have NO clue how to make ANY FREAKING THING ethnic!! Maybe they should HIRE a few more ethnic graphic artist to help aid them in their Sim design. Just a thought....Ok...rant over...I just get really riled up at how 'one trick pony' Ea is regarding their games!

I guess to rant is like beating a dead horse...(no offense to horse lovers!) :deadhorse:*new*
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 1:00 am

Eden777 wrote:
katink wrote:
Thanks, he's a new guy Vaughn Stevens who I finished up yesterday and he's on my blog page (click on my siggie). Are Jessica and Moxie available for download?

Omgosh...I'm sorry. I just spotted this. :doh:*new* Yes they are. I can send you their .SimFiles if you would like them. Pretty sure that both ladies are using Ephemera's Natural skin and IN3S lip gloss, which is here on Cstyles. There's 3 versions, but I almost always pick the matte version. Clothing is EA stuff.

P.S. I'm going to find a place for Vaughn in my game/story. Gotta go get that hottie! Big smile
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 1:49 am

cecesaun1 wrote:
Wow Kat you have been busy!! Loving all of the makeovers and yep...Matthew is gorgeous!! I couldn't figure out what ethnicity he favored until I scrolled down and yes...Latino it is!! I wouldn't change one thing!!

And on your rant about skin tones and Ea...all I can say is.. wtf *NEW* They have NO clue how to make ANY FREAKING THING ethnic!! Maybe they should HIRE a few more ethnic graphic artist to help aid them in their Sim design. Just a thought....Ok...rant over...I just get really riled up at how 'one trick pony' Ea is regarding their games!

I guess to rant is like beating a dead horse...(no offense to horse lovers!) :deadhorse:*new*

Too much time on my hands, I guess. Razz I did darken Matthews skin a smidgen, just to give him a little more spice. I figured that since he's in the movie business and is supposedly a "ladies man", I had to try and up the swoon factor a little. I'm still thinking about trying a different hair on Stella. My son looked at me like I was nuts when I said I needed to find a "bitchy" hair.

I actually started a makeover on Rafael and my son even said he was coming along nicely, but I got a little frustrated with how he looked and scrapped him for now. I think I'm going to start Lola Belle and try to give her a Tina Turner style...the aging popstar who can still turn heads.

As far as EA having their heads up their arses regarding ethnic sims, I'm definitely going to have my hands full when I start the Bling household. I got a sneak peek of the sims and all I could do was shake my head. More exaggerated features and EA cluelessness.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 2:19 am

lol the brideport world sound so bad lol. oh it so funny, i wonder why ea does it so bad. when lunar world came out i was suprised how nice the sims were for ea or was taht lucky palm mm.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 10:46 pm

So how do you do makeovers on NPC's? Do you have to actually move into the family home or is there a cheat you can use?
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:12 pm

cece i think you can just makeover the sim using cheat cas using nrass mod
?, i think i did that way once. now im interested in that idea of changing npc yeah. why not try it? i might try it. if i knew what npc to try it on mmm. yeah. im sure there bad npc and there are npc that look much a like , can change color of ther clothes maybe . so many things. and oh head all caca tonight , hope it not a cold sigh. take care wala

Last edited by mamx on February 26th 2013, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:21 pm

As long as they are not in work outfit, you can take NPCs into cas and do a makeover on them. I actually did a makeover a while back on Bridget Hemlock...she usually works as bartender or bouncer in Bridgeport.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 11:48 pm

oh that interesting i had no idea the career outfit make a differnce wow.
now why am i thinking that katink needs to make a thor sim , out of thor costume. sims2 we could make all kind of bodies ,are we able to in sims 3 for men , i havnt tried that. ladies got lot of shape sizes to use here. do the guys?oh. changing tweaking sims is getting interesting mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 12:08 am

You know what...thinking about it now, I think you can give them a makeover even if they are in the career outfit. I think after Showtime and the ability to change the career outfits enabled that. I guess it has been a while since I've tried to do a random npc sim makeover. I'll have to get into game tomorrow and check it out.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 12:29 am

and in cas we have the naked icon and the career icon so it stand to reason we can now that you mentioned it mm.
saw new girl tonight lol. sillies goofballs!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:09 pm

oh i went in brideport and saw elvira and saw moxie somewhere oh. i went and did over beau merrick , he in the household bad good. he an old old sim . latenight wow.i so behind wahhhhhhh.
and and
i saw hoar frost again wow. it was super sparkley this morning , million dollor picture like wow.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:13 pm

it make me made we cant switch sims in and out like we did with sims2 using simpe. what a shame.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 2:26 pm

I'll try to work on some more makeovers today, but I really want to start playing and taking pictures for my story. Still looking for some "bitchy" hair...lol. I'll have to check my desktop. I have a ton of files that aren't even in-game. I might have something in there that will suit Stella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridgeport makeovers   Bridgeport makeovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bridgeport makeovers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Late Night-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com