Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Kat's University pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Kat's University pics - Page 2 Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Kat's University pics - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2013, 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

After much thought, I decided to send Elline to university instead of using my old standby, Lainey, to test out the game. I just wanted to thank Cece again for her generosity. I'm really glad that I decided to give it a shot. Anywho, here comes the pic spam of Elline. Big smile

I never play artist sims, so I enrolled Elline in the Fine Arts course. She's ready to go to university.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-6_zps142b1ede

She moved into one of the three coed dorms on campus to save money and, as usual, the EA simmies are somewhat freaky looking.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-7_zps49b9f484

The lecture must have been boring, because most of the students fell asleep. However, Elline took her nap with her eyes open. ;)
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-11_zps56264de9

The professor was hilarious though. I think she must have the insane trait, because she kept talking to and choking herself. lol unknown
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-12_zps896e29c8

Accidently stumbled upon the police officer hitting the juice. Donut shop must have been closed. watch out *NEW*
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-13_zps1360fad3

Doing a nude portrait of one of the plant sims...creepy looking things. Somehow, it looks more like the Gerber baby.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-15_zps8ab3f6fe

He was pleased with it though. tease
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-18_zpsbfaca779

Ladies love flowers, especially the ones that you can eat. Why have chamomile tea when you can just chow down on the blossom? ;)
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-20_zps9263e92d

Love this face.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-24_zps698dde38

Became really good "friends" with one of the dorm mates.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-26_zpsa4d35fb2

Hanging out in front of the dorm with the roomies.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-34_zpsd1adf89b

Looking for the hidden treats in the dumpster and finding only body odor. grey smilie
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-37_zps1da68fe2

Mom always said, "Don't play ball in the house." Well, mom isn't here.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-56_zpsfd89408f

Got an A for final grade...yippee! Jacob got a D. Sad...
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-59_zpseacbf77f

One last smooch before heading home.
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-60_zpsd5ed61d1

Back in Sunlit Tides and can't wait to go back to school. Big smile
Kat's University pics - Page 2 Screenshot-35_zpsf244f473

Thank you very much, Cece!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 3:24 pm

lol,da pictures ,da smartphone , da means flipphone going going away now?
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 3:51 pm

The smart phone comes with the University Life ep and it replaces the previous phone they had. I guess you can change it's ringtone and skin, but haven't tried that yet. Having a smartphone doesn't make them any smarter, though. laughing The part about Jacob taking pictures of everything was true. He actually took a picture of the washer and the dryer and I kept yelling at him, "Stop capturing the moment!"
On a side note, I love my smart phone. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 3:52 pm

one of my sim had a smartphone she was a blogger too . oh boy that thing was used a lot. it a shame phone cost so much in real life to use sigh
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 4:07 pm

Smart phones definitely aren't cheap, but there's alot of things that you can do with them. My 10 year old was playing Sims Freeplay on my phone. Not as good as the real game, but much better than the thing they have on facebook. If I'm in game and I need to check something out online, instead of getting out of my game or even reducing the screen, I look it up on my phone. Much easier.
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 4:09 pm

mini laptop extra computer ahhhhhh ,useful!
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 4:19 pm

Basically, yes. Smile I'm playing around in cas right now, but I'll post some more pictures later. Big smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy-Genius
Graphic Designer

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 5:05 pm

I love this campus, but I wished we had more options, like in Sims 2. You could choose your campus: the desert, the french one, the american one(?).
Kinda like World Adventure worlds are, but I know some one will do something about that. Smile

by the way, Holly does look like Stevie (stevie88). I've seen a really photo of here. I think she still has it as her av photo. But yeah, Holly does look like her. Smile

I haven't seen her in a while, but anyway... Smile
Back to top Go down
mamx

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 5:42 pm

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sims_from_University_Life?display=exhibition&sort=mostvisited

pic and listing of sims in university expansion ohwalada

http://sims3-garden.blogspot.ca/2013/03/university-life-lot-sizes-list-of-lots.html
and about uni lots and more
Back to top Go down
katink

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 6:09 pm

LMAO at some of the names. Raj Urkel...I instantly think of Raj from Big Bang Theory and Steve Urkel from Family Matters...both nerds.
Also, Leonard Shelly. Leonard and Sheldon(whose nickname is Shelly) from Big Bang Theory.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Kat's University pics - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 6:12 pm

@mamx...you didn't butt in...you are always more than helpful!! Love067
I haven't seen the nekked plant streaker...but if I do I will see who he is. I've just now worked out the kinks in my game and I'm able to play wonderfully!! Not one single hiccupp, barely any lag...If any at all and I finally figured out what was wrong with my Sims eyes and their skin! Feeling pretty good over here!! ...until next problem arises... Shocked

@Kat, OMG you had me busting out laughing here!! laughing Took a pic after woohoo!!! That's just NOT classy, and to top it off, one of the toilet and washer and dryer...what a category he has placed her in. I'm with her...does she really want to spend the rest of her life with that? Next thing he will be taking pics of her and posting them on the web...oh wait...that's real life stuffz... img
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 6:13 pm

oh that right ah didnt noticed that mm looks like someones is watching a bit of tv.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 7:00 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:

@Kat, OMG you had me busting out laughing here!! laughing Took a pic after woohoo!!! That's just NOT classy, and to top it off, one of the toilet and washer and dryer...what a category he has placed her in. I'm with her...does she really want to spend the rest of her life with that? Next thing he will be taking pics of her and posting them on the web...oh wait...that's real life stuffz... img

I need to figure out which trait or if it's something else that is causing him to take pictures of everything. I was seriously thinking of ways to get rid of him. Story wise, I don't think they will last very long if he continues to show weird behavior like that. unknown
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 8:22 pm

well i thought the picture taking is the social and technogeek stuff going on.popularity, being a star that kind of thing mm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 9:05 pm

That would make sense. I'm just hoping that someone creates a mod or EA fixes it so they don't use the capture the moment option so much. It gets ridiculous when it's the only thing they do.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2013, 9:14 pm

mod the sim probably has it and maybe u can turn of the phone or get rid of it mmm
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Kat's University pics - Page 2 Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 6:28 pm

I forgot about that mamx...she can turn the phone off, I don't think she can get rid of it though. Kat, weird can be good...might make for an interesting character in your story. Maybe make him out to be some kind of sick voyeur or stalker. Lol!! I've not one single time had a sim pull out the camera for a capture the moment...I had to do it myself just so I could get the pic of them taking a photo together. unknown
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 1:29 pm

That is a very interesting idea, Cece. I might have to try the whole stalker/voyeur angle. If you guys noticed, I sort of drifted from just talking about the pictures to first person/almost a diary sort of writing.

I think he keeps using the capture the moment because he is pretty high in the jock social circle and they seem to be the ones that go for the social media interactions more than the rebels or nerds. Elline is a mixture of all three, but I think jock is first, followed by rebel. She's pretty good at protesting. I do have more pictures coming, but I'm going to be cleaning today for Easter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's University pics   Kat's University pics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's University pics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: University-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com