Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Pictures for sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 1:40 pm

I have seen a ton of pictures on different downloading sites where they have a cool background behind there sims. I was just wondering how to do this? http://www.sims3updates.net/cas/sims3updates_cas_16224_M.jpg here is an example.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 6:09 pm

Do you think they photoshopped it? Or if you have that pattern in your game you could change the backdrop thingy (not sure what it's called but it's that big white thing that you pose your Sim in front of) and you could change the pattern on it in create a style and then pose your sim in front of it?

I'm not sure if this is what you meant or not.

Razz
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Pictures for sims Topposter
Featured Artist : Pictures for sims Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 8:35 pm

It's either Photoshopped or a backdrop...which there are several available for download. I use them myself and they do make the pictures better quality. If I see them I will post a link for you, but it's been ages since I've even used them.
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 8:42 pm

Here's one link to a back drop. It's the second item down It's called sixtyten's backdrop. It's what I use and then I put some of those buydebug lights around.

http://livingsims.net/gifts/sims-3/

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 9:41 pm

Oh!! Now this one looks better than the ones I have!! This one is much much bigger! Thanks Mysims...downloaded it for myself as well!! humana
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 10:59 pm

cecesaun1 wrote:
Oh!! Now this one looks better than the ones I have!! This one is much much bigger! Thanks Mysims...downloaded it for myself as well!! humana

Oh, that's good that you like it. I see some people talking on tumblr and apparently there are other back drops out there but this is the only one I've ever used Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo
Comments : Favorite quote "I promise there is no safer place for you than here with me." "I hope you dance." "Don't be afraid of dying be afraid of living the unlived life." Addicted to CC downloads Sims along with Chocolate and shopping.

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 8:38 am

Okay I didn't even know they had backdrops Embarassed. Thank you both. hiho
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 7:51 pm

Pictures for sims Backdrop-Copy

It's not a very good picture, I'm sorry about that. But this is how I set up my photoshoots.

I set up a room in the basement (if there is one). I change my backdrop in buy mode. This one is black. I go into testingcheatsenabled true and do buydebug on to find those invisible lights. I use the square wall lights.

Sometimes the backdrop doesn't mesh with the floor very well so you have to put the backdrop on the omsp and put it up 10 cm or so.

Also sometimes the backdrop doesn't fit in the room (you get the ceiling to low) message or the (can't intersect objects) so you have to put 'moveobjects on'.

Then I teleport my sim to the basement and have her pose.

Sometimes after posing and moving a sim around you might find that she is borked...She does strange stuff (you'll know it when you see it lol). You will have to use resetsim *hername* to fix this.

REMEMBER to turn moveobjects off when you're finished

I'm sure you guys already know all this stuff but I thought maybe you could pass it on to your friends who are new to posing and photoshoots.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 2:30 pm

Hi all another question I got a new computer and lost some poses of course when I wasn't looking found them in a snap now trying to get them back I can't find them. Pictures for sims Screenshot-3rez_zps245fc6ed
Pictures for sims Laliaandbriswimwear_zps59b948a8
Those are the two I am looking for I thought they were on Tumblr I have tried a Google search and searching Tumblr no luck. If anyone see's them please link me. Thank you
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 5:05 pm

Okay I found the 1st pose still no luck finding one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 5:28 pm

I found them sorry nvm but just in case you like them here is the links: http://asgemsims.blogspot.com/2012/11/not-so-simple-pose-pack-by-skylar.html
and http://rock-the-sims-italy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/miss-rocker-poses-my-first.html
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:44 am

I'm so glad you located them!! I love the first one best!! It's sassy!!humana 
Back to top Go down
butterflyprincess84
butterflyprincess84

Virgo

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:52 pm

I found this backdrop like the seasons greeting card pictures backdrop thought id share backdrop

Love it

Pictures for sims Shannasims_BackdropGreetingCardsFALL_zps6c1ada3c
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:37 pm

I use a very old program called Microsoft Digital Image Suite. I outline the image using the freehand selection tool. Crop it and paste into a new window and save as a png file. You can paste this into any background and size it.

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Cancer

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 2:34 am

I love that background and Eden, I'm not that talented to attempt that sort of task quite yet!! humana 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pictures for sims Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for sims   Pictures for sims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures for sims

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com