Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

WIP - Jacob Littlefeather

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

WIP - Jacob Littlefeather Vide
PostSubject: WIP - Jacob Littlefeather   WIP - Jacob Littlefeather I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 6:11 pm

I've been wanting to make a Native American for a while and have been working on Jacob. I like the way his skin shows up--it's Navetsea Hot. Here's my first attempt, what do you think?

WIP - Jacob Littlefeather Screenshot-12
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : WIP - Jacob Littlefeather Topposter
Featured Artist : WIP - Jacob Littlefeather Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jacob Littlefeather   WIP - Jacob Littlefeather I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 10:38 pm

Wow!!!! He is gawgus!! I see the Indian, but I see a lot of White (Caucasian)...not unless that is what you are going for. I do think his skin needs to be a tich darker...richer. The hair is purfeecctt on his facial structure!! (is it Ea's?!) His cheekbone structure is on point! All of this, just my opinion, but so far I'd say you are def going in the right direction! humana
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jacob Littlefeather   WIP - Jacob Littlefeather I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

I agree, the skin needs to be a bit darker. I had a bit of trouble getting it the right shade - I'd move the bar down and he'd be too dark. So I have to play with it a bit more so he still looks Native American but not African American.

Yes, I think it's EA's hair, but it has a glitchy problem on the right side and morphs into the ear on some shots, so I had to discard those. I tried a ton of hair on him, but this style suited him best.

Here's another one I just took in the game and darkened his skin:

WIP - Jacob Littlefeather Screenshot_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP - Jacob Littlefeather   WIP - Jacob Littlefeather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP - Jacob Littlefeather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com