Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Woohooium...a couple of pics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katink
katink

Top Poster : Woohooium...a couple of pics. Topposter
Gemini
Comments : A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
--Steve Martin

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
--Buddy Hackett

Woohooium...a couple of pics. Vide
PostSubject: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:21 am

Last night I was playing my game and sent one of my dogs, Precious, to "find something". She brought back this metal called Woohooium. I actually looked it up online and found out that if you place it on a stand beside a double bed, no woohoo will be denied. Also, while the sims are woohooing, it glows and hearts come out of the metal. According to Sims 3 wikia, it's supposed to have a heart shape on it, but, for some reason, I couldn't see it. It does seem to glow pink while sims are woohooing.

Woohooium...a couple of pics. Screenshot-63-1_zps3a522b9a
Woohooium...a couple of pics. Screenshot-64-1_zps1822cb7c
Back to top Go down
MadameLee
MadameLee

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:38 am

I heard it suppose to make your sims throw up if kept on their person
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:50 am

Really? Mine didn't throw up and she was also pregnant, but my sims are weird to begin with. wink I was reading a little more on it. The only way to get woohooium is to mine, sculpt, buy at consignment store or buy at one of the relic stores in China, France and Egypt. There are currently no spawns for it. Someone on Carls-sims3 said they found one while rummaging through the garbage. Another person said that it possibly increases the chance for twins or triplets, but that's nothing phenomenal. Children's music and TV does the same thing.
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Woohooium...a couple of pics. Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 1:11 am

How cool!! Thanks for the pics Kat!! It really seems to just be a pretty object...that glows during woohoo.... Or...it's got secret tiny camera's that are remotely controlled and your Sims are being video'd and the vids are being sold on You tube!!! It's a thought... unknown laughing
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 1:17 am

I think it's videotaping the woohoo. Wouldn't be unusual in this day and age. wink I'm discovering much more by playing my game now. Smile I also discovered that it's not a good idea to let a large dog and a small dog have puppies...they were kind of scary. scared
I've actually been playing a sim named Katink. She's my "doesn't look like me" simself. Smile I'll have to add Cece to the game. Katink needs a friend in game.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 3:41 am

u need to do a big closeup look at the woohoo object. to me it looks like a real heart that beat in your very own chest! did you steal someone precious heart? is someone missing it? i wonder if that a thing in the game wow.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:57 pm

mamx wrote:
u need to do a big closeup look at the woohoo object. to me it looks like a real heart that beat in your very own chest! did you steal someone precious heart? is someone missing it? i wonder if that a thing in the game wow.

LMAO...I sent my sim's dog, Precious to find something and this is what she brought back. I hope she didn't steal someone's heart. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:01 pm

you should look at your dog profile to see what different about this dog that goes out and and get hearts mmmm
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:25 pm

Precious is such a sweetheart though. Maybe she was temporarily possessed by a demon and they made her steal a heart.
Here is a picture of Precious. Smile
Woohooium...a couple of pics. Tumblr_mmyy9sJfAl1ratljio1_500
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 8:44 am

katink wrote:
Precious is such a sweetheart though. Maybe she was temporarily possessed by a demon and they made her steal a heart.

That's a really nice looking dog. I uninstalled Pets, I only played one family that had a cat and it was too much work. It's hard enough for me to manage my sims happiness levels let alone an animal! I miss them sometimes though.

I never had the woohooium. Can you send it in the mail to do a different cut? Do you know what I mean? I used to send all my metals and gems in but, again, I can't be bothered doing that anymore.

I gotta get playing my game again, instead of just decorating and posing and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 5:28 pm

I think dogs are a lot of work too, although I still have them in my game. I just don't add them to the active household. The last time I played them, my family had two dogs and they were supposed to be housebroken. They both had earned the "neat" trait by having accidents and then being corrected, but I noticed they still peed in the house sometimes. Who needs that--it's bad enough in real life.
Back to top Go down
katink
katink

Gemini
--Steve Martin

--Buddy Hackett

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2013, 7:03 pm

Mysims wrote:
katink wrote:

That's a really nice looking dog. I uninstalled Pets, I only played one family that had a cat and it was too much work. It's hard enough for me to manage my sims happiness levels let alone an animal! I miss them sometimes though.

I never had the woohooium. Can you send it in the mail to do a different cut? Do you know what I mean? I used to send all my metals and gems in but, again, I can't be bothered doing that anymore.

I gotta get playing my game again, instead of just decorating and posing and stuff.

Thanks, dear. Right now, I have three dogs in my sim household and they are pretty well-behaved most of the time. I still occasionally find pee puddles in the living room or scratched furniture. Precious is my favorite, though.

As far as the woohooium, it's classified as a metal and can be sent out to be smelted into ingots. It will still work the same after it's smelted.

I need to get those promised sims uploaded, but having a hard time getting into my game without playing. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Woohooium...a couple of pics. Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 3:58 am

Aww....Precious is a beautiful dog! So big dog and tiny dog mating huh...geez...that just SOUNDS scary let alone what the pups looked like!! Shocked I haven't played IN FOREVER and miss it! It's just been super hectic in real life. Hopefully things will calm down after the Holiday weekend!! I've got site updates due!!! :zelfmoord:*new* humana
Back to top Go down
tsr.simsfree
tsr.simsfree

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2013, 5:09 pm

I've seen that Woohooium before but didn't do anything with it. It'd be neat if it had something to do when they woohoo, like more babies, some moodlet, etc.

Also that is a really cute dog! I'm an animal lover for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohooium...a couple of pics.   Woohooium...a couple of pics. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woohooium...a couple of pics.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Random Sim Pictures-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com