Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Dragon Valley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 7:18 pm

Is anyone playing this World? I just installed it and have been playing for a short while. It's a very pretty world, but not overly populated. Most of the sims are elves, although when you take them into CAS, it says they're human, even though they have pointed ears and "elvish" faces (heart-shaped faces, large eyes). There's no Elf sim listed, which I think is dumb. Guess you only get that with an EP.

I had some initial problems with this game freezing in Map View, so I updated my Nraas Error Trap, which didn't help. Then I installed the lastest version of Overwatch and that seems to have fixed the problem (so far..). I'm already using Master Controller and Integration.

The baby dragons are cute, although they're a little like the parrots from Pets, but with more interactions. I don't think the eggs will hatch unless you talk to them.

Here's Shannon, one of the town elves who I took into CAS and updated her hair and a few other things. I did not change her contacts--this is the way they came and in CAS they look very jewel-like I think, although the picture doesn't show it as well.

Dragon Valley Shannon.png?async&0
Back to top Go down
mamx

Top Poster : Dragon Valley Topposter
Libra
Comments : adult living in canada

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 9:22 pm

eye are default or they ea default eyes?
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 11:15 pm

mamx wrote:
eye are default or they ea default eyes?
My game isn't using any default eyes right now.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 1:11 am

oh that is diff wow my not showing that efftecxt ommmm
im trying the sackholme family now diff eye big eyes
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Featured Artist : Dragon Valley Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 1:12 am

Pretty sim and if those are Ea's eyes...they may be catching on finally! wink This venue doesn't interest me, but I do like viewing others pics. I was told that the dragons don't grow up...but they are still cute baby dragon's. I do think it's odd that they didn't list a life forum as 'elf'...just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 5:16 pm

hi,im playing the dragon valley some . it seem to be popular , here my makeover of manson and susie they are the brother sister family.
ps i used one of the natural ephemera eskins and used the ramp slider for skintone color
Dragon Valley Screenshot-479_zps1ae33e03[/URL]
Dragon Valley Screenshot-472_zpseb156fbd[/URL]
[Dragon Valley Screenshot-477_zps5c7f43d4[/URL]
Dragon Valley Screenshot-483_zpsef4968e0[/URL]
makeover thread on this world sim over at the sims have a gander if you will

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/682005.page
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Eden777

Aquarius

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 6:58 pm

Your makeovers look great!
Back to top Go down
mamx

Libra

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:34 pm

thank you eden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Valley Vide
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Valley   Dragon Valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Valley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Discussions :: Sims General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com