Cstyles Sims3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inElite

Share | 

Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Vide
PostSubject: Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here    Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:24 pm

I made custom content! Eeek! I can't believe I actually did it.

I made three paintings and each of them have three versions. Does that make sense? It's nine paintings all together.

So I loved the movie 'The Girl With The Pearl Earring' It was with Scarlett Johansson. It was about the 15 century artist Johannes Vermeer. It was so romantic. So I put a bunch of his artwork into my game.

It's really medievel and I thought it might fit in well with the Dragon Valley games. idk unknown

Here's a screenshot and I'll try to put the mediafire link here too. I hope that's ok.

Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Followergift2withtext3-Copy

download here

Thanks everyone humana
Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Topposter
Featured Artist : Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here    Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 3:42 am

Ahhhh Yay...you did it!!!! So proud of you for sticking to it and learning it!!! Love the pics...I JUST seen this movie about 4 months ago and totally loved it!! Your pics look awesome!! I love how you really put detail into your presentation...LOOKS fab!!! You go girl!! humana
Back to top Go down
Mysims
Mysims

Comments : Um what do I put here? I'm Canadian, Yes, it's cold here. I love the Sims and I'm fairly awkward. Could you tell?

PostSubject: Re: Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here    Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:36 pm

Thanks Cece. I was pretty proud of myself when I figured it out.

I've already made some posters of my favourite rock bands now.

I'm gonna put them for upload too. humana

Back to top Go down
cecesaun1
Admin
Admin
cecesaun1

Top Poster : Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Topposter
Featured Artist : Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  Badge-1-1
Cancer
Comments : Two dyslexics run into a bank and shout, "air in the hands mother stickers...this is a f**k up!"

**not intended to offend people with this disability...just for kicks and giggles**

PostSubject: Re: Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here    Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:54 am

Look at you....just a busy little creator now!! humana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here    Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follower gift for Tumblr would love to share it here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cstyles Sims3 :: Creative Corner :: General Creativity-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com